• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Thread For the Sal Romano/Gematsu Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Also, was it confirmed that Pac got a reveal trailer, or was he just shown in a match?
I highly doubt he wouldn't have gotten a reveal trailer.

Oh, calling it now, our "Retro" character this time is actually Pac-Man. Sorry, Takamaru. :p

Morbi

Scavenger
I suppose that I should assert my apologies, apparently my logic was fallacious in regards to this leak. Clearly, I was incorrect. I should have never doubted it.

Last edited:

KingLucasx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LordViLL
GamexPlain says PacMan had a trailer....I'm guessing Mr. Game& watch was apart of it too?

Shroob

Sup?
So.... when do you think we get Mr.Game and Watch? It's a bit awkward he was just...there.... of all characters.

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
I guess we should expect Chrom and Shulk in the next couple of days of E3?

he said they were all "participating" so It's pretty likely we'll see both I guess.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I suppose that I should assert my apologies, apparently my logic was fallacious in regards to this leak. Clearly, I was incorrect. I should have never doubted it.
No problem with having doubts. There's still a lot of strange things up in the air about it.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Even though I am personally satisfied with 3 newcomer reveals. I'm thinking we will get more veterans tomorrow, and if we are lucky a newcomer.

Nintendo's plan is to create hype news thoughout E3 so they stay relevant, while Sony and Microsoft have nothing else to update on. It seems to be working.

Fablemad

Smash Journeyman
Um guys, am I the only one who thinks this doesn't actually confirm Game & Watch? Because if it did I think we would have the newcomer thing on the website

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Um guys, am I the only one who thinks this doesn't actually confirm Game & Watch? Because if it did I think we would have the newcomer thing on the website
Regardless this pretty much means he's coming back. Friday update maybe?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Apparently shapeshifting in battle doesn't count as "mid-battle transformations". It must mean something similar to how you disappear and another character takes your place.

Also, his ability to change to the retro form reminds me of the stances in Soul Calibur. I very much am loving what's done with him.

domokl

Smash Lord
Well sorry for not believing this. Atleast we have dlc to look forward too:b:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I kind of wish this leak never surfaced. I felt incredibly underwhelmed with the newcomers presented.

"Ah, Miis, knew it!"
"Ah, Palutena, not who i was expecting right now, but I'll take it"
"Where's Pac-Man, oop, here he is, right on time!"

I mean not to be a Debby-Downer but I hope I'm not the only one like this? Maybe that's the price you pay when you speculate Smash.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
At first...I really didn't want Pac-Man. But seeing him now...he looks kinda...adorable? He's just so goofy.

...I llike it.

But please, Sakurai, don't put Chorus Men in...

SpeedBoost

Smash Journeyman
I kind of wish this leak never surfaced. I felt incredibly underwhelmed with the newcomers presented.

"Ah, Miis, knew it!"

I mean not to be a Debby-Downer but I hope I'm not the only one like this? Maybe that's the price you pay when you speculate Smash.
Ehh true, kinda feel that way too. I guess it's nobody's fault then our own. lol

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
ALL MY DREAMS CAME TRUE TODAY.

Oh god, Pac-Man looks so adorable and awesome! His moves are all based on classic Pac-Man games or Namco games. Even the sound effects he makes are all Namco or Pac-Man game references! He looks incredible and I can't wait to main him!

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master

"Ah, Miis, knew it!"

For me, it's more that these characters are unhype. Pac-Man turned out much better than I expected, though.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
At first...I really didn't want Pac-Man. But seeing him now...he looks kinda...adorable? He's just so goofy.

...I llike it.

But please, Sakurai, don't put Chorus Men in...
You don't get it do you? No matter what Sakurai puts in, you will love it always!

You hated WFT, but then you loved her.

Now it repeats with Miis, and now Pac-Man!

And when Chorus Men is announced, you will love them!

HE GIVES YOU THE STUFF THAT YOU DO NOT DESERVE, BUT WHAT'CHU NEED!

Last edited:

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Well, at least they're keeping it original. The hint of G&W popping there made it interesting though.

Fablemad

Smash Journeyman
So I heard tomorrow Twitch has a Smash Bros thing planned at 5:10pm EST, can anyone confirm this? Maybe we aren't done with the reveals yet

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
You don't get it do you? No matter what Sakurai puts in, you will love it always!

You hated WFT, but then you loved her.

Now it repeats with Miis, and now Pac-Man!

And when Chorus Men is announced, you will love them!

HE GIVES YOU THE STUFF THAT YOU DO NOT DESERVE, BUT WHAT'CHU NEED!
Eh'up matey. I never hated WFT. Beg pardon.

But...you're right...I probably will end up liking Chorus Men...

I DON'T DESERVE IT AT ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom