• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Thread For the Sal Romano/Gematsu Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
I don't understand this thing with slots. The number of Mario characters makes no implication about the number of Pokémon characters.

Anyway, here's a handy link that made it fairly apparent there would be a Pokémon from X and Y.
As it currently stands, Pokemon has never surpassed Mario in terms of actual 'slots'. That could change, but it's rather unprecedented.

And really, your link there made me think Mewtwo way before an X/Y Pokemon.

Last edited:

YoungCatface

Smash Cadet
Talking about the leak with friends has probably been one of my favorite parts of Sm4sh hype so far, tbh; seeing what people think of the characters not yet confirmed is always a good discussion (I've found almost unanimous opposition to Pac-Man, it turns out). I personally believe the leak is true, mostly because of Wii Fit Trainer.

Also, if no one minds me asking: Is there anything to RosalinaX's leak besides "48 characters, 4 veterans cut"? I hadn't heard of it before reading the thread. If that's it, I kinda hope it's wrong in that there are actually more characters than that.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Also, if no one minds me asking: Is there anything to RosalinaX's leak besides "48 characters, 4 veterans cut"? I hadn't heard of it before reading the thread. If that's it, I kinda hope it's wrong in that there are actually more characters than that.
Yes, actually. The same leaker claimed that from a source, inside drifting would be in Mario Kart 8.

Be very afraid.

YoungCatface

Smash Cadet
Yes, actually. The same leaker claimed that from a source, inside drifting would be in Mario Kart 8.

Be very afraid.
I am, don't worry. I'm just wondering who'd stay... I always thought if any four characters were cut, it'd be Ike, Snake, Lucas, and Wolf... If Ike and Snake (who both have unique movesets) get cut but Lucas and Wolf (who have movesets similar to those of other characters) stay

Last edited:

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
For me...
Snake, Ike, Bulbasaur & Squirtle can be cut.

EDIT: ("4 veterans cut")

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I think we're getting off track a bit, since this is the Gematsu thread... just saying.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone is aware on my stance on this leak.

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
We have to do a poll and see what people think, if the leak is real or not (juts a little suggestion)

YoungCatface

Smash Cadet
So do you all think any of Sal's characters are gonna be confirmed before E3, or are we gonna have to wait until then for any of them?

I could see anyone besides Pac-Man, Mii, or Chorus Men being revealed before E3, and that E3 itself will follow the "more recent yet wildly successful "casual" character (Villager / Mii), widely-anticipated third party character important to Nintendo's history (Mega Man / Pac-Man), and complete left-fielder (Wii Fit Trainer / Chorus Men)" format set last year

Last edited:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
I could see anyone besides Pac-Man, Mii, or Chorus Men being revealed before E3, and that E3 itself will follow the "more recent yet wildly successful "casual" character (Villager / Mii), widely-anticipated third party character important to Nintendo's history (Mega Man / Pac-Man), and complete left-fielder (Wii Fit Trainer / Chorus Men)" format set last year
I think even Ninty knows that's a bad idea.

Grimnir

Smash Apprentice
It's White Men or Marshall not Chorus Men, Marshall it's the real mascot of Rhythm Heaven. If you see, maybe the leaker are unfamiliar with the Rhythm Heaven series, and he look a picture of the character (Marshall) and think: "OMG! It's Chorus Men, WOW, I can not believe!!!". That makes it more real than before.
It's pretty obvious that YOU are not familiar with the Rhythm Heaven series. Marshall is not the mascot of the series, and has only appeared in one game (Fever). The fact that he calls them Chorus Men instead of Glee Club suggests that the source is from Japan. It's pretty hard to confuse a trio of characters as one character.

Last edited:

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Okay, so we have the following characters yet to be confirmed:
Palutena
Shulk
Mii
Pac-Man
Chorus Men
Chrom

So, a disconfirmation of any of them would falsify the leak.

Seeing that the next newcomer is probably a couple of months away, it is safe for the time being.
Are these to be confirmed as playable characters? Or just IN the game?

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I believe the article says that "Mii and Pac man are on their way, and the following characters will also appear", implying but not outright stating as playable.

Misc point, to people reading this at home

Rosalina is NOT a reason to discredit the leak.
1. The leak was what was apparently planned for e3, and
2. Rosalina may have not been a solid roster spot at this point. Sakurai said he was having trouble with dual fighter characters on the 3ds, and if they had not circumvented these issues, Rosalina and Ice climbers would've likely gotten the axe.

Last edited:

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty obvious that YOU are not familiar with the Rhythm Heaven series. Marshall is not the mascot of the series, and has only appeared in one game (Fever). The fact that he calls them Chorus Men instead of Glee Club suggests that the source is from Japan. It's pretty hard to confuse a trio of characters as one character.
He appears in:
The first game and in the other 2 games

I have the Soundtrack and the 3 guys are named Chorus Men White. (in japan)

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm pretty sure it's fake.. and if not there's probably more characters that weren't mentioned.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I feel like it'd be pointless to mention them, particularly the high profile characters if they weren't playable.

But I'm sure we're going to go down that road anyway, and this thread is going to turn into the L&R thread all over again.

Also, why mention "An X&Y newcomer" and then go on to mention small number of other characters in the same list, that aren't playable?

Doesn't make much sense.

Last edited:

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
For the "X & Y Pokémon" it's simple... "*the leaker look an image of a Pokémon* Wow it's a newcomer... is... is... is a Pokémon from X & Y but now I don't know what her name is"
It is reasonable (Except today is easy search on Google).

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yeah, but we don't know the circumstances, so I find that easy to ignore. That, plus lots of legitimate leakers have passed information that was vague, yet correct, or passed mostly correct information, with some incorrect vague stuff or seemingly concrete stuff in the past. So it really doesn't count against them that they only said "X&Y pokemon".

Besides, people act like an X&Y pokemon was an easy prediction, when we were all 100% convinced we were getting Brawl roster + Mewtwo only. "X&Y is too new!" they would say.

I didn't think so either, but people need to stop acting like it was on every person's list. And the timing was too good.

D

Deleted member

It's White Men or Marshall not Chorus Men, Marshall it's the real mascot of Rhythm Heaven. If you see, maybe the leaker are unfamiliar with the Rhythm Heaven series, and he look a picture of the character (Marshall) and think: "OMG! It's Chorus Men, WOW, I can not believe!!!". That makes it more real than before.
Not really if you ask me. This seems to indicate a trio character of sort (a la Ice Climbers). I'd say that getting Marshal instead of Chorus Men would contradict the leak enough to arguably kill it. It's not a simple error.
Talking about the leak with friends has probably been one of my favorite parts of Sm4sh hype so far, tbh; seeing what people think of the characters not yet confirmed is always a good discussion (I've found almost unanimous opposition to Pac-Man, it turns out). I personally believe the leak is true, mostly because of Wii Fit Trainer.

I'm not really a leak guy to be honest. I don't really follow leaks in general; 99% of them are false and are just there for people to get their fifteen minutes of fame. I've learned a long time ago to not take leaks seriously unless the leak actually has a chance of being true. Of the various fake leaks that we've gotten for this game (and we have gotten soooooo many of them), only the Salromano/Gematsu leak and the RosalinaX leaks are worth following.

The Salromano/Gematsu leak is mostly great. I cannot love Mega Man enough (WHY CAN'T I PLAY AS HIM NOW!!!!???? C'MON RELEASE DATE!) and the other four confirmed characters are great additions as well. I also have confidence that Palutena, Shulk, Mii, and Chorus Men (I really can't wait to see them in action) will be very fun to play with as well. I'm somewhat skeptical on Pac-Man since I really don't see the point in adding him, but I think Sakurai will be able to work some magic here. Chrom, however, is a sore thumb.

I'd like to see Sakurai's reasoning because he has the ability to use weapons form other classes (which sounds great to me), but Chrom aethestically is very similar to Marth and Ike. Heck, Chrom's design was even based off of Ike. It also doesn't help that a large portion of Chrom's fan base don't support him because they like him (although there are certainly exceptions here like our dear Opossum :) ) but because of ass logic like "He's the newest lord!" and "Awakening sold great!". Seeing these arguments pushed out by a big portion of the fan base was at times, painful to read and reeks of sycophantic behavior (which is one of the things I hate most about people, just look at political forums for a much more serious example of why this is bad).

And this is why I loathe the RosalinaX leak; there's only forty-eight characters and four cuts. If this happens and the Salromano leak is true, we can goodbye to a DK newcomer, goodbye to Ridley (as if he wasn't already unlikely enough), goodbye to Isaac and worst of all, be force to witness the most pointless, stupid and painful cut this series has received so far; replacing a perfectly good and unique character with a semi-clone Ike 2.0 (again, Wolf, Lucas and Jigglypuff should be considered locks). If Chrom replaces Ike for "x bull**** reason", I will make damn sure to call Sakurai out on it and swear to never play as Chrom (as he will not have earned his spot, but rather, took away from someone that clearly was the better choice). Sadly, this could legitimately be true. If inside drifting returns with tweaks in Mario Kart 8, it is likely that he is right. However, there is no way to tell now so we will find out on May 29th, 2014 when Mario Kart 8 release in Japan (unless it gets confirmed earlier).
I think we're getting off track a bit, since this is the Gematsu thread... just saying.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone is aware on my stance on this leak.
Fair enough, although I would argue that RosalinaX and Gematsu can be tied in together if they're true, which is why I try to talk about the RosalinaX leak in context to the Gematsu leak thread.
We have to do a poll and see what people think, if the leak is real or not (juts a little suggestion)
Not planning on putting up a poll. I don't think it really is going to mean anything to the discussion. I'd put up a poll for how many characters are left unrevealed if the Gematsu leaks are true, but that's going too much into speculation territory.
So do you all think any of Sal's characters are gonna be confirmed before E3, or are we gonna have to wait until then for any of them?

I think we'll see Pac-Man and Mii show up along with Palutena/Mewtwo/King K. Rool. However, I feel as such discussions may be best taken into the character discussion thread.
They're not "confirmed" as playable, but considering that the other five characters on the list have been confirmed as playable, there's no logical reason to not assume the same with the other six.

Also, just want to make sure that we're not straying too far off-topic here. Some of these posts are starting to kinda bend it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I like Chrom for Chrom!

Also I don't expect Ike to go, he's more unique than both Starfox characters.

I know it *sounds* crazy, but if we HAVE to have cuts, I have a really hard time imagining Falco coming back this time unless he sees some major changes.

The customization system basically allows Fox to turn into Falco, with a few obvious differences, but disregarding the fact that Sakurai wants two sizes of Link for some reason, I just can't see all three Starfox characters coming back if we have to have cuts.

It just doesn't make any ****ing sense to cut Ike for any reason! Then again, I find the idea that someone could predict the cuts so far ahead of time.

I guess we'll see though. Come on Ike..

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
I feel like the original leak was legitimate, but the second one seems more of speculation with popular wanted characters and a WTF newcomer thrown in. I do believe his source has legitimate info, but he is lying with the second post.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch. Regardless, this is straying into general speculation talk a little.

I like Chrom for Chrom!

Also I don't expect Ike to go, he's more unique than both Starfox characters.

I know it *sounds* crazy, but if we HAVE to have cuts, I have a really hard time imagining Falco coming back this time unless he sees some major changes.

The customization system basically allows Fox to turn into Falco, with a few obvious differences, but disregarding the fact that Sakurai wants two sizes of Link for some reason, I just can't see all three Starfox characters coming back if we have to have cuts.

It just doesn't make any ****ing sense to cut Ike for any reason! Then again, I find the idea that someone could predict the cuts so far ahead of time.

I guess we'll see though. Come on Ike..
Again, please refrain from straying into general character discussion/speculation/preference (characters not directly related to this leak especially).

Azule07

Smash Cadet
I don't have a specific problem with this leak being right, but if it's in conjunction with RosalinaX's leak then I think it'll be a pretty odd move from Sakurai's part - it'll run a serious risk of the game turning into Brawl 2.0.

That said, I always thought that Palutena (Sakurai's own IP, incredibly popular, had animated shorts), Shulk (Monolith's a big Nintendo partner, X will be a huge game for the WiiU, and you could stretch at the lightsword redesign) Chrom (I don't think he should be there, he's not the most important lord in his game...but he does rep Awakening perfectly) and X & Y would be a shoe-in. Though I did expect Mewtwo X or Y over Greninja.
They are relatively safe "predictions", with Chorus Men being the only strange inclusion.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Smash Bros. hype has never been kept in check before. It runs rampant, and people are deservedly disappointed. We already have two big hitters; Megaman and Little Mac. Will nothing slake your thirst for fanservice?
I have no idea why everyone wanted little mac,I played super punch out the game was good but mac himeself was a generic boxer that really did nothing to make him a remarkable character.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I could see this leaker appearing again either just before or after E3.

He'll either have additional newcomers OR a complete roster (which may or may not contain additional newcomers)

If he's as in the loop as we're led to believe I would expect a full roster leak from him sometime between E3 and release of the 3ds version.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I think that if Pac-man isn't revealed at E3 then the leak is fake. I'm sure I'm not the only person that thinks this.

MAGMIS

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand this thing with slots. The number of Mario characters makes no implication about the number of Pokémon characters.

Anyway, here's a handy link that made it fairly apparent there would be a Pokémon from X and Y.
I see, so mewtwo has a shot?

because I don't know the movie title but, there was a movie scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqCIjhuH4EM

and we do have mega charizard. Plus there is another movie about Mega Mewtwo Y.

I doubt Sakurai would turn us down with Mewtwo not being in the game. Very possible that Mewtwo will "come back".

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Careful about derailing the thread, guys.

Character speculation should be on the appropriate boards.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, these are the biggest offenders. Thankfully, Chrom being leaked has made Fire Emblem General slightly better, though I'm now more worried about if he's actually going to be interesting to play as.

As for why Pac-Man, Little Mac and Mii weren't revealed, I would assume that Salromano may have received outdated information. Like that originally, they were planned, but Nintendo decided to some reason to hold them off until later. I was originally assuming that they might have been revealed at E3 2014, but we got Little Mac in February. I still think Mii and Pac-Man will be shown there, although who else may show up remains to be seen.
I can assure that this thread meets the standards required for an exception to the rule.

First off, the moderator staff never said that leaks threads were outlawed, just that we weren't going to have an all-encompassing leak thread with our weekly garbage leak along with the very few leaks that have a shot of being true (this one and the RosalinaX leak). Leaks that are substantial like this one are threads the moderating staffs are okay with. After making a big case for it, the moderating staff approved it and behold, this thread exist.

Keep in mind that Salromano never said that this was all of the newcomers. He didn't get Rosalina after all and she's in. So Salromano does know the character he's leaking, it's just that he doesn't know all of the newcomers. As for the question itself, no, I don't think that's it. I still expect Mewtwo and a retro character to happen since they've been hinted at (unless that terrible RosalinaX leak comes true), but that's going into speculation territory.I'm betting on the leak being true, not because of the newcomers, but because Salromano has been right with a character that no one has ever seriously predicted; Wii Fit Trainer and that he has yet to be wrong so far. If Salromano is right with Chorus Men, then it'll further solidify that these are no coincidence.
The links are the OP under the "What exactly is the leak about?" section.

From what we know, the leak is strictly focusing on newcomers. Salromano has not leaked any Brawl veteran so far and it doesn't look like he will. If we see leaks, they will likely be newcomers.

That being said, I do find it interesting that Mewtwo hasn't been announced yet. Of course it's possible (and even probable I'd argue) that Salromano just may not know the final few additions that aren't in the game and that the best is yet to come. But it is possible that we may already have all of the newcomers in.

First thing is that Salromano may not see Mewtwo in the same light as he does the newcomers. He may see Melee veterans as veterans and as such, doesn't count Mewtwo on characters to leak.

Secondly, as bad as the RosalinaX leak might be, it does have a shot of being true. RosalinaX said that there is inside drifting with tweaks in Mario Kart 8. If he is right, then that adds validity to the leak.

What does the RosalinaX leak have? Forty-eight characters and four cuts. Let's say that everyone from Brawl except Ike, Snake, Squirtle and Ivysaur returns as well as our confirmed/leaked characters. That's thirty five Brawl character and twelve newcomers; giving us forty-seven.

Then if it is all of the newcomers, who else would it be? Well if Salromano doesn't count Mewtwo as a newcomer, that could only be one thing. The last mystery character is indeed, Mewtwo, Salromano is just not going to tell us. So assuming the RosalinaX leak is true, we could be seeing these characters in our final roster.
Keep in mind that unlockables could be a thing for this game. Sakurai did not reveal all eighteen newcomers in Brawl, so why would Sakurai have to reveal twelve or more newcomers and give us all of the newcomers already?It's reasonable to put the RosalinaX leak and the Salromano leak together if the former is true about inside drifting with tweaks in MK8. Inside drifting with tweaks is something that is specific; something similar to the notion of ChaosZero being correct about the three Dragoon item and he was entirely right. If RosalinaX is correct about inside drifting with tweaks, it's likely that his leak for this game is correct as well.
I haven't seen Sakurai say something in effects of us getting fewer newcomers or a limit on the roster, just that he's going to try to add as many characters as possible and that there's more to the game than the character. Plus even if the leak is true, Mewtwo and a retro character has been hinted at, bringing us to fourteen newcomers (or more accurately, additions). So even if RosalinaX is wrong, this does not disprove Salromano's leak.

Also, "too outlandish" is hardly a good argument against the salromano leak. Remember, Sakurai is the same person who gave us Wii Fit Trainer of all things. If that isn't a curve ball, I don't know what is.Careful with that assumption. We're probably not getting a newcomer until E3 and E3 2014 is a big event for Nintendo. Salromano leaked his first batch before E3 2013; he leaked against before the Smash Direct. If he gets a third batch (assuming that my theory with RosalinaX and Salromano isn't true), what better time to leak than before E3 2014? Keep in mind that this will leak the final batch of characters, so if your favorite newcomer of choice isn't in, they're not in after this leak. Makes me wonder if I really want to know the last batch or not.

That said, it's also possible we're left in the dark until release with the unleaked newcomers.The Chrom leak has been disproven as I've heard so did the Palutena leak. They don't affect the validity of this leak, though, as Salromano's leak is not connected to the Palutena or Chrom leak. They'll be in if Salromano is entirely correct; even if the two picture leaks are false.
Rosalina being included does not disprove the leak; it just shows that Salromano does not have access to all the newcomers (although he does know the vast majority of them).

Also, it's possible that Salromano didn't predict a new X & Y Pokémon specifically to avoid lawsuit. Game Freak is extremely strict with their property and it's possible they would raise hell with Sakurai and/or get Salromano into some serious trouble if he had leaked Gekkouga.
True, we wil have to wait and see though.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Yeah, but we don't know the circumstances, so I find that easy to ignore. That, plus lots of legitimate leakers have passed information that was vague, yet correct, or passed mostly correct information, with some incorrect vague stuff or seemingly concrete stuff in the past. So it really doesn't count against them that they only said "X&Y pokemon".

Besides, people act like an X&Y pokemon was an easy prediction, when we were all 100% convinced we were getting Brawl roster + Mewtwo only. "X&Y is too new!" they would say.

I didn't think so either, but people need to stop acting like it was on every person's list. And the timing was too good.
Lucario was new at the time of Brawl, so several, not that many, but still several predicted one, including myself.
And if he saw an image he could say blue frog. To me, I believe this leak, but Greninja doesn't do anything to me.
Wait, I smell someone saying there is no possible way to guess at all and likely hood doesn't exist.

I think this leak might be legit. It seems real, but not so sure.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
The main reason I trust Sal is because of Wii Fit Trainer.
Otherwise I would be with everyone else on the "lucky guess" train.
Honestly, the newest leak had a lot of predictable characters, same as the last one.
But, just as the Pre-E3 leak, it had a wildcard. First WFT, now Chorus Kids.
And I'm totally pumped for a Rhythm Heaven character.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Sal is legit.

I spent pages in the last thread trying to explain (in vain) why that's the case and I don't aim to do so again here.

Bottom line, getting WFT and Villager right was about a million to one shot as it was.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
The main reason I trust Sal is because of Wii Fit Trainer.
Otherwise I would be with everyone else on the "lucky guess" train.
Honestly, the newest leak had a lot of predictable characters, same as the last one.
But, just as the Pre-E3 leak, it had a wildcard. First WFT, now Chorus Kids.
And I'm totally pumped for a Rhythm Heaven character.
I completely agree. There is no way that could've been a lucky guess. Even Villager was a stretch. But to get both CORRECT? I don't care if this guy comes out and says he's fake, he's legit.
Then again, what if he knew the E3 characters and decided to go off that because people would believe him? Something to think about, but still. Very legitimate. Same with the Palutena leak.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Lucario was new at the time of Brawl, so several, not that many, but still several predicted one, including myself.
And if he saw an image he could say blue frog. To me, I believe this leak, but Greninja doesn't do anything to me.
Wait, I smell someone saying there is no possible way to guess at all and likely hood doesn't exist.

I think this leak might be legit. It seems real, but not so sure.
Lucario wasn't 6 months old and revealed after Brawl was announced. He may have appeared in DPP, but he was most known at the time for being important for Mystery of Mew, and being an interested Pokemon only helped him. Mystery of Mew came out in December of '05 in Japan. And trust me, he was on almost everyone's list, for a long time during Brawl development. The only main thing people speculated was whether or not he'd come with Mewtwo returning.

Greninja and Lucario are not in the same boat.

Last edited:

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316
Does it strike anyone else as odd that he would be so specific about the Chorus Kids (who have a similar body shape and structure to other characters from the RH series) and so vague about the Pokemon character? Assuming he got this new info after his original E3 prediction, Greninja should have been far enough in development at that point to warrant more than "Pokemon X/Y rep".

Granted, I can theorize scenarios in where that makes sense, but that is what makes me rather skeptical about the nature of the leak.

MAGMIS

Smash Journeyman

Be very afraid.
Can some tell me where are they getting this RosalinaX leak about ssb I can't seem to find it on google.

MAGMIS

Smash Journeyman
It was deleted, which is another reason to be suspect.

Honestly, I'd wait until MK8 to see if it even has any credibility.
Dam it was, well can u at least post or message what the roster was in general on that leak. I'D <3 to see it. :D. Or PM me if not prefer to public.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I completely agree. There is no way that could've been a lucky guess. Even Villager was a stretch. But to get both CORRECT? I don't care if this guy comes out and says he's fake, he's legit.
Then again, what if he knew the E3 characters and decided to go off that because people would believe him? Something to think about, but still. Very legitimate. Same with the Palutena leak.
Like I said before, it's more likely that Salromano received outdated information in regards to Little Mac, Pac-Man and Mii showing up at E3. Dinoman also theorize that's it's possible that the person giving Salromano these information knows planned character, but not necessarily that they're definitely in the final game.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm 99% sure this leak is the real deal, to my own spite I might add. I already believed it when he got the E3 trio right, but now that he nailed Greninja on the day of the Direct, plus his list doesn't include any of the million deconfirmations from the Direct either, it's pretty much for certain imo. Predicting every newcomer thus far except Rosalina isn't luck, Sal's source knows stuff. Whether he has spilled all the beans remains to be seen of course, but I'm just going in with the mindset that these characters are all but confirmed. I don't really care for any of them though, and outright despise some of them, so party at my place if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom