• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Thread For the Sal Romano/Gematsu Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
I'm endlessly entertained that most of the discussion is about the Chorus Kids and Chrom

Wasn't Shulk a character high in demand? Did everybody forget? Would they trade his confirmation just to get rid of a "weird" character from a popular game that also represents new Nintendo?
People don't usually discuss things they're okay with or expect. Just look at the difference between the "Negative and Positive" SSB4 feedback threads. Look at any video game forum and the complaints and suggestions outweigh the "we like this!" posts.

That said, pretty sure we're sold on Shulk. He makes sense. He has a new game coming out, hes a new franchise, his game got amazing reviews and was part of operation rainfall, and even though he's not popular really... this game will make him known... like how Ness became known from SSB64.

Sure, if you want to! I can quickly add Isaac if you want.
Please do. :D Him, K.Rool, the Ridster, and etc are literally the first thing I see whenever you visit a "character wishlist" post.

Last edited:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
If we lose Lucas, and Ridley and Mewtwo aren't in the game, I may have reservations buying it.

The only thing worse would be if we lost Mr. Game & Watch as well.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
As I see the reveals of Pac Man, Miis, and Palutena in one E3, I do come closer to believing the leak. I believe it more than before anyways, like 70%. Course Chorus Men are make or break.

But anyways, since this leak is most likely true, Sakurai must have wind of this by now, right? Why doesn't he switch up the character reveals so we are at least a little surprised? I wasn't shocked seeing any of the 3 above revealed. Just, throw a curve ball in there, please Sakurai...

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
That's because all of the Punch-Out!! enemies are actual characters. It would be weird to have a bunch of Glass Joes running around.
This....this would be the most amazing thing. We need gaggles of Glass Joes, and Gabby Jays, just bunches of them.

....if we do get Chorus Men and Chrom, and we some how don't get Shulk, I will never forgive Sal.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'm endlessly entertained that most of the discussion is about the Chorus Kids and Chrom

Wasn't Shulk a character high in demand? Did everybody forget? Would they trade his confirmation just to get rid of a "weird" character from a popular game that also represents new Nintendo?
Basically as everyone else said, there's nothing for or against Shulk at all, so there's no reason to discuss him. There's no one else in Xenoblade who could really steal his thunder, either. We're discussing the possibility of someone else being in over Chrom or Chorus Men because they're the more questionable ones of the characters remaining.

If we lose Lucas, and Ridley and Mewtwo aren't in the game, I may have reservations buying it.

The only thing worse would be if we lost Mr. Game & Watch as well.
I'm actually starting to think that the E3 2014 leak was actually referring to Lucas "making the cut" instead of Lucas "getting cut."

As I see the reveals of Pac Man, Miis, and Palutena in one E3, I do come closer to believing the leak. I believe it more than before anyways, like 70%. Course Chorus Men are make or break.

But anyways, since this leak is most likely true, Sakurai must have wind of this by now, right? Why doesn't he switch up the character reveals so we are at least a little surprised? I wasn't shocked seeing any of the 3 above revealed. Just, throw a curve ball in there, please Sakurai...
I believe the leak not because of those reveals. Those reveals wouldn't have changed anything for me if "Mii Fighter" wasn't the leaked name of Mii's before E3. Mii Fighter sold the deal on it, and by the time I realized that the Nintendo press site was easily accessible before the Digital Event we had already found Rhythm Heaven enemies in Smash Run.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
This....this would be the most amazing thing. We need gaggles of Glass Joes, and Gabby Jays, just bunches of them.
I am perplexed that there are more Kid Icarus enemies than Mario enemies... Hell, there are more Kid Icarus enemies from a SINGLE GAME than there are Mario enemies period...

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I am perplexed that there are more Kid Icarus enemies than Mario enemies... Hell, there are more Kid Icarus enemies from a SINGLE GAME than there are Mario enemies period...
Please don't say things like this, its really starting to make me think there is a lot of creator bias in this whole decision, when in the past Sakurai was actually putting off favoring his own creations over others.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I'm going with 50ish IMO. There were "officially" 35 in Brawl and we have 12 newcomers according to the leak. That brings us to 47 if they don't cut a single character. I'm assuming somewhere around 3 cuts, and probably at least as many newcomers as Brawl or Melee (around 14-16) so the Leaker may have left out a few characters like he did with Rosalina (Ridley for example, who has a ton of evidence at this point) since there's only 12 known/rumored ones. So 35 Brawl + 14-16 New comer - 1 to 3 cut characters = around 50. 49, 50, 51, etc. Something like that. 47 seems to be based around the fact that this leak is a list of every single newcomer character in the game and I don't think thats true simply based on the hints at Ridley and the exclusion of Rosalina.

Ness uses moves that aren't even his own. Sooo exciting. Game & Watch does what Pac-Man did and just uses moves that come from all different games. Palutena uses moves that Pit uses (although shes the source of said moves since she grants Pit those abilities, so I'll give you that). Fox totally used a Reflector shield, a blaster, and lit himself on fire to fly through the air in his games.

This is nothing new. The point is that some characters just represent an entire franchise/company and their moveset reflects that.
No, no no. What I'm talking about is that with Pac-Man and Chorus Men, they would have to rely on OTHER characters. Palutena, Ness, and Game and Watch preform the moves all on their own.

Pac-Man and Chorus Men have to use other characters that wouldn't even be helping them in the first place, which is even different from Phoenix Wright, cause at least in reality Maya is his assistant, and would help him as such. Pac-Man shouldn't be using ghosts and Chorus Men shouldn't be using Karate Joe. They should be doing things on their own, or call upon someone who would actually make sense in helping them.

I'm sick of this leak, because it gives us almost every character that I find bland or irritating, except for Palutena.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Please don't say things like this, its really starting to make me think there is a lot of creator bias in this whole decision, when in the past Sakurai was actually putting off favoring his own creations over others.
There are five new items from that same game... And two assist trophies... And two stages...

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Oh, I know this sounds extremely selfish, but considering the whole "Ness/Lucas" will make the cut thing, if it was Ness, I'd almost prefer that a little more because the "Original 12" wouldn't be safe from cuts anymore, meaning Jigglypuff would have a chance of being cut then (who has overstayed her welcome).

(People are going to hate me for this post :p)

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Well, in Sakurai's defense, it may have been very easy for him to import the models from Uprising. He may have even had Smash Run in the back of his head when developing that game and made sure to make the models compatible with such a mode.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Well, in Sakurai's defense, it may have been very easy for him to import the models from Uprising. He may have even had Smash Run in the back of his head when developing that game and made sure to make the models compatible with such a mode.
They do remind me a lot of SSE enemies TBH.

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
No, no no. What I'm talking about is that with Pac-Man and Chorus Men, they would have to rely on OTHER characters. Palutena, Ness, and Game and Watch preform the moves all on their own.

Pac-Man and Chorus Men have to use other characters that wouldn't even be helping them in the first place, which is even different from Phoenix Wright, cause at least in reality Maya is his assistant, and would help him as such. Pac-Man shouldn't be using ghosts and Chorus Men shouldn't be using Karate Joe. They should be doing things on their own, or call upon someone who would actually make sense in helping them.

I'm sick of this leak, because it gives us almost every character that I find bland or irritating, except for Palutena.
No Ness does not perform "all" the moves he does. I know what you speak of. Unless you're specifically talking about "calling in others to attack" in which case your Pac-Man point isn't true to begin with. Only his "arcade summon" attack calls in assists and I guess his smash attacks thats summon the ghosts. Everything else was his own powers like the Fire Hydrant and dot muncher move, and the springboard. There's a handful of characters that have other characters, like Toad/Peach, help them out in battle. Game & Watch even summons the firemen to hold the uh springboard/trampoline when he uses Up-B. It is still nothing new. You can complain about calling in assists to help attack all you want, but I better be hearing about all the other characters that do it as well.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I think you can claim bias on characters from Uprising, but I do not think the same holds true for the Items. Sakurai thought a stationary turret was a good idea for multiplayer in Kid Icarus Uprising. He probably always thought one would be a good idea in Smash, too, but never had a franchise to take it from. Now he can introduce one that instead of being a smash original is from another franchise. Two birds, one stone.

By the way, are there Egg Plant Wizards in Smash Run? There should be, the only 3 essential Kid Icarus enemies in my opinion are the Monoeyes, the Reapers, and the Eggplant Wizard.

D

Deleted member

I think you can claim bias on characters from Uprising, but I do not think the same holds true for the Items. Sakurai thought a stationary turret was a good idea for multiplayer in Kid Icarus Uprising. He probably always thought one would be a good idea in Smash, too, but never had a franchise to take it from. Now he can introduce one that instead of being a smash original is from another franchise. Two birds, one stone.

By the way, are there Egg Plant Wizards in Smash Run? There should be, the only 3 essential Kid Icarus enemies in my opinion are the Monoeyes, the Reapers, and the Eggplant Wizard.
Eggplant Wizard is a must

Along with Great Tiger(s). Great idea Golden

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Oh, I know this sounds extremely selfish, but considering the whole "Ness/Lucas" will make the cut thing, if it was Ness, I'd almost prefer that a little more because the "Original 12" wouldn't be safe from cuts anymore, meaning Jigglypuff would have a chance of being cut then (who has overstayed her welcome).

#JudgingYou.

In reality, I see what you mean. In no way ever would I want Ness cut (main character of one of the most important Nintendo games), but Jiggs really isn't needed anymore... but I do admit she's in more for old times sake.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
No Ness does not perform "all" the moves he does. I know what you speak of. Unless you're specifically talking about "calling in others to attack" in which case your Pac-Man point isn't true to begin with. Only his "arcade summon" attack calls in assists and I guess his smash attacks thats summon the ghosts. Everything else was his own powers like the Fire Hydrant and dot muncher move, and the springboard. There's a handful of characters that have other characters, like Toad/Peach, help them out in battle. Game & Watch even summons the firemen to hold the uh springboard/trampoline when he uses Up-B. It is still nothing new. You can complain about calling in assists to help attack all you want, but I better be hearing about all the other characters that do it as well.
As I said before, I'm talking about summoning other characters.

As I said about Phoenix Wright having Maya in UMvC3 with Peach having Toad.... IT MAKES SENSE!! With Mr. Game and Watch it MAKES SENSE. Pac-Man using ghosts? In what world does it make sense for Blinky and gang to help Pac-Man? Especially classic Pac-Man??

I'm sorry for yelling, but seriously, you aren't reading my posts correctly.

Last edited:

BelowZer0

Smash Apprentice
Have there been any other concrete info or leaks since the rhythm heaven character appearing in smash run. I only ask because the pages shot up on this thread

MyRecklessDesire

Smash Rookie
I honestly don't see all the hate for Chrom.
I love Fire Emblem Awakening. It's not my favorite ((It's actually Fire Emblem; The Blazing Sword)) but If your answer is
'Because there will be another blue haired sword wielder' and you want Lucina, stop.
(Blue hair, sword person, and etc.)
I'm all for Robin too but I don't mind Chrom at all.

Last edited:

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but as I said about Phoenix Wright having Maya in UMvC3 with Peach having Toad.... IT MAKES SENSE!! With Mr. Game and Watch it MAKES SENSE. Pac-Man using ghosts? In what world does it make sense for Blinky and gang to help Pac-Man? Especially classic Pac-Man??

Pac-Man with Blinky makes no sense. They're enemies (don't you dare say Ghostly Adventures) so why would he be willing to assist the dude hes trying to kill? Sense doesn't matter.

There's a lot of other RH characters that people want like the Wrestler. They can't all be in the game so just making a character that utilizes them all solves that issue.

Lastly... its a FAN moveset. I personally don't agree with the whole thing, only like two moves and the final smash, but I see no point in letting everyone know how STUPID and BOOOORING it is since its definitely not indicative of the final product!

I love Fire Emblem Awakening. It's not my favorite ((It's actually Fire Emblem; The Blazing Sword)) but If your answer is
'Because there will be another blue haired sword wielder' and you want Lucina, stop.
Its because people want Lucina/My Unit. For a multitude of reasons (like Chrom being a male, blue haired guy with a sword.. .when we could have a magic caster or a female FE rep for the first time). People don't really HATE Chrom...they just want someone ELSE. I understand and agree, but Chrom makes the most sense so I'm ready for Chrom!

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Pac-Man with Blinky makes no sense. They're enemies (don't you dare say Ghostly Adventures) so why would he be willing to assist the dude hes trying to kill? Sense doesn't matter.

There's a lot of other RH characters that people want like the Wrestler. They can't all be in the game so just making a character that utilizes them all solves that issue.

Lastly... its a FAN moveset. I personally don't agree with the whole thing, only like two moves and the final smash, but I see no point in letting everyone know how STUPID and BOOOORING it is since its definitely not indicative of the final product!
Hahahaha. They used it as a point in stating that's how Chorus Men would work if they were in the game. And I'm stating that in my opinion I don't feel like it would work well, just as with Pac-Man's use of the ghosts. It's beyond ridiculous that I can't state my opinion on a point being made. I understand it's a fan moveset, and I think when you put a move set up, you're just asking for it to be judged by others. I don't like it, and I don't see what my problem is if I don't like it.

It could possibly do with the fact that Chrom can't make a single choice for himself, as he just brainlessly follows Robin around. You don't make choices as him either as you do with Marth and Ike.

I used to wish this leak wasn't real because of Chrom, Mii, and Pac-man. But now I feel it's only right to add Chorus Men to this list, as that move set has convinced me that they make even less sense to add to the roster.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I don't understand the purpose of adding Chrom to the roster. Out of so many fan favourites, what does Chrom add to the mix that Marth, Roy and Ike haven't? I like Chrom in FE:A, and I was all on board for Chrom's inclusion before Ike was revealed. But now that Ike is confirmed, it just seems pointless.

Besides, Chrom could easily be included as one of Ike's alternate colours. They do compare in some ways, enough for a palette swap IMO. Silver boots and bracers, dark blue outfit and headband, white cape and possibly a slight cosmetic change to his sword. They've done it before for Claus, Blood Falcon, Waluigi, Daisy, Dixie Kong, etc and those were just off the top of my head.

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
And I'm stating that in my opinion I don't feel like it would work well
Just because one lacks the creativity to think up a moveset doesn't mean they wont work well.

Ice Climbers are a great example. All they do is jump and slap things with a hammer. No other abilities. My proposes moveset woulda been summoning Polar bears instead of the Tag-Team idea that is ONLY successful because of chaining together grabs.

I don't understand the purpose of adding Chrom to the roster. Out of so many fan favourites, what does Chrom add to the mix that Marth, Roy and Ike haven't? I like Chrom in FE:A, and I was all on board for Chrom's inclusion before Ike was revealed. But now that Ike is confirmed, it just seems pointless.
He represents Awakening which was the most successful FE game. No other reason. And hes the main character of the game. Adding Lucina/Robin is like adding Luigi over Mario. People may like Luigi more but Mario is the head honcho of his games.

Last edited:

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Hahahaha. They used it as a point in stating that's how Chorus Men would work if they were in the game. And I'm stating that in my opinion I don't feel like it would work well, just as with Pac-Man's use of the ghosts. It's beyond ridiculous that I can't state my opinion on a point being made. I understand it's a fan moveset, and I think when you put a move set up, you're just asking for it to be judged by others. I don't like it, and I don't see what my problem is if I don't like it.

It could possibly do with the fact that Chrom can't make a single choice for himself, as he just brainlessly follows Robin around. You don't make choices as him either as you do with Marth and Ike.

I used to wish this leak wasn't real because of Chrom, Mii, and Pac-man. But now I feel it's only right to add Chorus Men to this list, as that move set has convinced me that they make even less sense to add to the roster.
Do you not understand how a fan move set works? It isn't official, it should have absolutely no bearing on whether or not you feel they makes sense for the roster.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
He represents Awakening which was the most successful FE game. No other reason. And hes the main character of the game. Adding Lucina/Robin is like adding Luigi over Mario. People may like Luigi more but Mario is the head honcho of his games.
It's silly to compare Fire Emblem with Mario. Robin, Chrom and Lucina all play vital roles in FE:A. If they want a FE:A rep would it not make more sense to put in the character that represents you in the game? The tactician has played a role in past FE games, and FE:A is the first game that gives him an important role in the story. Mixed with Sm4sh's emphasis on customization as well as Robin's unique ability to use swords and magic, it makes way more sense to include him in the game over Chrom.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Do you not understand how a fan move set works? It isn't official, it should have absolutely no bearing on whether or not you feel they makes sense for the roster.
Um, he kinda posted it saying that, that's how it would work, so I was replying to him that it wouldn't make sense. I understand it's not official. I'm saying, if that's what it was, I wouldn't like it.

And my point stands that I don't think Chorus Men would be able to fight in any understandable way.

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
It's silly to compare Fire Emblem with Mario. Robin, Chrom and Lucina all play vital roles in FE:A. If they want a FE:A rep would it not make more sense to put in the character that represents you in the game? The tactician has played a role in past FE games, and FE:A is the first game that gives him an important role in the story. Mixed with Sm4sh's emphasis on customization as well as Robin's unique ability to use swords and magic, it makes way more sense to include him in the game over Chrom.
It isn't that silly. Lucina is just a sidekick. She is not the main character. She isn't who the story follows. She comes in far after it begins and is not considered the person the story revolves around. Robin is definitely arguable since Robin is how the story starts and ends (waking up from their PoV) but still, the main Lord is still the main Lord. It makes sense.

I really don't want to argue since personally I'd rather have Anna since she's female, uses magic, is in EVERY single game and will never run out of relevance because of that... but that probably won't happen. Chrom is the main man and they always choose the main Lord. Choosing THE protagonist makes the most sense so its going to be Chrom. The end.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
@ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club
Ironically Palutena uses powers used by PIT in Uprising.
She gave them to him but in reality she's not the one using them.

The point I'm trying to make is that a character shouldn't be thought less of because they use powers or items possessed by others in the series. Some characters don't have enough to go off of, which is why they have to rely on this. However it makes them a better representative of their SERIES (or in Pac-Man's case, company). Chorus Men aren't the main characters of Rhythm Heaven. Nobody is. However, they are great representatives of the series, not only because of their music based abilities but the fact that most minigames involve groups that keep rhythm together, however many of them are not plausible fighters. Chorus Men can pick up these abilities, which adds to their potential. Pac-Man already uses things from his company, so obviously pulling things from other material is in no way a reason to leave a character out. Sometimes it makes sense for a character to do this, as it represents the series rather than the character. Pac-Man based movesets can be made for Pac-Man. I could make a whole music based moveset for Chorus Men from scratch.
However, what Pac-Man does and what Chorus Men are likely to do are better representations of the series that they are supposed to be representing and overall makes them more interesting.

You say it can't happen yet it clearly has already.

Last edited:

Coonce

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received

#JudgingYou.

In reality, I see what you mean. In no way ever would I want Ness cut (main character of one of the most important Nintendo games), but Jiggs really isn't needed anymore... but I do admit she's in more for old times sake.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
@ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club
Ironically Palutena uses powers used by PIT in Uprising.
She gave them to him but in reality she's not the one using them.

The point I'm trying to make is that a character shouldn't be thought less of because they use powers or items possessed by others in the series. Some characters don't have enough to go off of, which is why they have to rely on this. However it makes them a better representative of their SERIES (or in Pac-Man's case, company). Chorus Men aren't the main characters of Rhythm Heaven. Nobody is. However, they are great representatives of the series, not only because of their music based abilities but the fact that most minigames involve groups that keep rhythm together, however many of them are not plausible fighters. Chorus Men can pick up these abilities, which adds to their potential. Pac-Man already uses things from his company, so obviously pulling things from other material is in no way a reason to leave a character out. Sometimes it makes sense for a character to do this, as it represents the series rather than the character. Pac-Man based movesets can be made for Pac-Man. I could make a whole music based moveset for Chorus Men from scratch.
However, what Pac-Man does and what Chorus Men are likely to do are better representations of the series that they are supposed to be representing and overall makes them more interesting.

You say it can't happen yet it clearly has already.
I give up, people clearly aren't reading what I said.

I understand that they she doesn't use them. I've played Uprising. The thing I don't understand is, why must they call upon characters? They aren't using Powers or items that aren't theirs, but actual characters that wouldn't normally be helping them. Why does Pac-Man call upon enemies to help him? And why in the move set shown to me do Chorus men only use people in his attacks except for his final smash? Why not have him replicate the Karate Joe punch instead of having to call him out to punch a cup for him? Palutena actually does the moves on her own. Pac-Man must call upon characters that don't even help him in his games, unlike how Peach calls upon Toad, or how the Firemen help Game and Watch. Just have them take characteristics from a character like Ness or Palutena, I'd be fine with that. But the fact they have to use people that in their game wouldn't be helping them makes no sense what so ever to me.

Last edited:

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Um, he kinda posted it saying that, that's how it would work, so I was replying to him that it wouldn't make sense. I understand it's not official. I'm saying, if that's what it was, I wouldn't like it.

And my point stands that I don't think Chorus Men would be able to fight in any understandable way.
That isn't a point you're giving, that's just your lack of imagination being exposed.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I really don't want Chorus Kids to take attacks from Karate Joe, actually.

There's so many more interesting options, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want Karate Joe to be added sometime down the line.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
That isn't a point you're giving, that's just your lack of imagination being exposed.
What? You are gonna question my imagination? Really? I've been able to make my own move sets for a variety of characters. And you know what's funny? All of those move sets have the character attacking with multiple attacks, not just their final smash. That move set doesn't show them attacking in ANYWAY. They have to use other people, heck, they can't even do their final smash without the conductor to keep them on key! They shouldn't be fighting, if they can't do ANYTHING on their own.

Maybe if someone made a moveset with them relying on their singing or rhythm then maybe I could actually buy it. But so far I haven't seen that.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Obviously any character can become a fighter.

If you want to talk about the validity of a character as a fighter, all of them have their own threads.

Edit - If it wasn't clear enough, this is a memo to get back on topic.

Last edited:

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
Warning Received
As I said before, I'm talking about summoning other characters.

As I said about Phoenix Wright having Maya in UMvC3 with Peach having Toad.... IT MAKES SENSE!! With Mr. Game and Watch it MAKES SENSE. Pac-Man using ghosts? In what world does it make sense for Blinky and gang to help Pac-Man? Especially classic Pac-Man??

You must be really fun at parties

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
You must be really fun at parties
I host parties all the time actually, I had one for E3 in fact. My Palutena reaction was the life of that party.

Whatever, I'm sick of this leak, and I hope it dies a burning death. Or there could be other newcomers I actually like. That would work to. I'm interested in how many characters on the leak list people actually want/wanted. For me, including the first leak, it's been 1/11.

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
I host parties all the time actually, I had one for E3 in fact. My Palutena reaction was the life of that party.

Whatever, I'm sick of this leak, and I hope it dies a burning death. Or there could be other newcomers I actually like. That would work to. I'm interested in how many characters on the leak list people actually want/wanted. For me, including the first leak, it's been 1/11.
Your wishes ≠ Sal Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom