• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~The Official TA Topic~~ *pound*

Andrew Ott

Smash Journeyman
But Sir G-reg, would you stoop so low as to refer to yourself as human when you have obviously transcended our pathetic level decades ago?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
you make a good point... touche sir....
and btw you dont need to call me sir... your majesty/greatness/holiness shall due just fine.

Andrew Ott

Smash Journeyman
Suffice to say, they will.

MAYBE a crew of Ken, Isai, Azen, and Bombsoldier could beat them, but it's a stretch.

hova

Smash Champion
i had to dig this up in order to discuss TA things

first order of business:

exit is TA now

*pound*

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Isn't Project Pat like the only one left actually in Arlington? Other than him I think the rest have moved/gone to college elsewhere. Could be wrong though. *pound* at SoVa smash!

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Hey team Arlington... You should have tier system dividing up your 12p35890y01239457 members in to levels of ***-kickery...

or separate the players in to the areas where they actually live. I would really like to see that, who's in top TA tier, and who I live closest too, I need some fresh competition.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
linkmastersword said:
Hey team Arlington... You should have tier system dividing up your 12p35890y01239457 members in to levels of ***-kickery...

or separate the players in to the areas where they actually live. I would really like to see that, who's in top TA tier, and who I live closest too, I need some fresh competition.
I would be willing to make a TA locator LOL, it'd be bigger than the fox finder though :)

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Top TA tier is all the ones that live in Maryland. Seriously, the Maryland/NoVa contingent is too hardcore for most of the VA group because they play each other all the time. Richmond and Fairfax dont get together much...sigh.

SoVa for most skill-devoid TA zone! The fact that I am among the best there says it all.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
linkmastersword said:
well, I enjoy melee more, so that means I'm in a higher tier than TA. pwned
Join TNR and maybe you will be...

Redd said:
I would be willing to make a TA locator LOL, it'd be bigger than the fox finder though :)
ROFL... I'm still suprised that you'all haven't let SkyLink in yet... With Infinite members how can you refuse an all-purpose wannabe..

g-regulate

Smash Hero
linkmastersword, thats how you get better tho, getting your *** beat in a destructive manner. g-reg has had to endure months and months of *** beatings from old school H2YL, team ben, and KM to name a few, to get where he is.

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Well if we play tonight Link dude, maybe we can start getting you set to run more evenly against them. You do know Im TA too, right? I'm about as good as Plairnk, but I main Link so I lose more. Sheik is too good.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Radnortuws said:
Well if we play tonight Link dude, maybe we can start getting you set to run more evenly against them. You do know Im TA too, right? I'm about as good as Plairnk, but I main Link so I lose more. Sheik is too good.
lol ur gay im just bad vs novelties. :(

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
g-regulate said:
linkmastersword, thats how you get better tho, getting your *** beat in a destructive manner. g-reg has had to endure months and months of *** beatings from old school H2YL, team ben, and KM to name a few, to get where he is.
And now he's G-REG B!TCHES

G-Reg for Prez *Pound*

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
linkmastersword said:
well put, and if you are as good as plairnkk other guy, then I can't wait for this, I'll exact my revenge on you instead of him. mwahahhaha. No really, I'll pm my cell number and we can play tomorrow (monday) early to mid afternoon.
you'll be the judge on if he's as good as me!

which guy were u at the tourney?

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
linkmastersword said:
well put, and if you are as good as plairnkk other guy, then I can't wait for this, I'll exact my revenge on you instead of him. mwahahhaha. No really, I'll pm my cell number and we can play tomorrow (monday) early to mid afternoon.

Well i'll MM you for 15 bucks if your up for it =p its good practice

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Radnortuws said:
Link is not a novelty! You counter him! He's terrible against half the tiers!
link is still a novelty, a character who nobody really plays. and if he's so bad then don't play him, especially if that's going to be your reasoning as to why you lose.

yeah fats i remember you :) i thought you played gannon though, didnt you?

Top Bottom