• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~The Official TA Topic~~ *pound*

Sheik i j

Smash Rookie
Aho 3 stocked me. he beat me 3 times, twice in doubles, once in freindly. He's awesome. *Pound!*

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Need TA Assassins

Western NY hasn't seen any TA action! Come to Battle for Western NY II with a few of your representatives and ****! The pot is large $500+ for the single and doubles division. It's the same weekend as Smashtality, but it's a two day event with crews and singles being on the 22nd (Sunday).

Check the link below for more details:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81379

Btw, TA ***** *pound*! I had the chance at planning both Fonz and Aho in teams. Their Fox and Peach duel was close vs my team. I hope to challenge you guys again in the near future. Good luck to TA at MLG NY this weekend too.

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
I live right in DC near Dupont Park; however, I'm in Rochester, NY now. attending Rochester Institute of Technology. WNY Smash Scene has picked up a lot in this area. In fact, we are having a huge tourney at a LAN center called Arena51 this weekend and will are expecting a lot of participants from Buffalo, neighboring Universities and Canada.

I sincerely hope that some TA members would show up.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I saw it mentioned that I could post a reply and possibly join TA :) I dunno if any of the TA members recognize my name, but I've played with a lot of them at tourneys. I smash with Tope and Meep pretty often. They **** me all the time, but they might vouch for me xD.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Why is it that TA videos have such dope music?

I wish you guys would start putting the song info on all your vids (maybe in a small caption in a corner like music videos might do so not to distract from the greatness of the fights).

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Aho's started doing that on vids he uploads to youtube, I know whatcha mean though.

*pound* @ this thread.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Which video(s) are you trying to find the music for? Most of the song info is posted somewhere or another.
That crew battle from awhile back, 3 marth dittos I forget whom vs whom maybe km aho (if that is even possible)? the greg vs kirb matches

TA has a webpage? How can I learn more?

Fonz

Smash Ace
www.teamarlington.net

The old TA vs TA crew video playlist:

1. M83 - Before the Dawn Heals Us - "*"
2. Nine Inch Nails - the Fragile (left disc) - "Just like you imagined"
3. M83 - Dead Cities, Red Seas, & Lost Ghosts - "Unrecorded"
4. Aphilas - Intrumentally Ill EP - "Blind Matador Techniques"
5. Aphex Twin - Drukqs (disc 1) - "Vordhosbn"
6. Radiohead - Kid A - "Idioteque"
7. Juno Reactor - Shango - "Pistolera"
8. Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy VII Advent Children OST - "J-E-N-O-V-A (FFVII AC Version)"

Marth ditto set:

Match 01 Music: Aphex Twin - **** ver10
Match 02 Music: M83 - *
Match 03 Music: Squarepusher - Ultravisitor

Not sure which greg vs kirbstir set you mean but if its the one from chu's biweekly, the song name is listed in the description on youtube for each of those.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Offering a challenge

I might just be speaking for myself on this one but I would really like to see DA vs TA battle. I'm sure the other members in DA would be down for that. Possibly a 7 on 7? 8 on 8?

discuss.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yes @ cactuar

wed prolly be KM Aho kirbstir Chinesah g-reg kaiser meep tope fonz plank doll, some selection of those

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
man...i kind of want to join TA... i got to get my skillz up tho.

and i kno you guys would force me to quit TNR. Its already daed anyway...im thinking about it...

Top Bottom