• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~The Official TA Topic~~ *pound*

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
you can find out yourself! i'm not one to judge myself. unless its vs chz1, all he does is sidestep. ;-)

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
actually Plairnikk, I'd like to thankyou. This weekend i learned how to read people, and expliot their gay tendencys... Thankyou good sir. that is also why i was able to beat Doll yesterday! MindGames FTW!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol anyone can beat anyone once! it's all about beating them in the tourney... *glares at doll* i will fux u up next time in tourney GRRR! :p

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Lolz at g-reg and his awesome MEGA posts.

Yeah Plairnkk, I play Link for fun and accept his limitations, if I lose its my fault but sometimes its very uphill. Either way, comparatively it is hard to compare us...which is cool. TA is too good.

*pound*

Doll

Smash Journeyman
linkmastersword said:
You beat doll too? way to join the rapidly growing club...

There's a club for me already?

My birthday is tomorrow, get me something then. :]

KFC mashed potato bowl is delish~ 3.99 $!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
you all shut your pieholes, doll is a beast. he once beat SS4Ricky, a VA legend from the old days. his peach skills are quality.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
g-regulate said:
you all shut your pieholes, doll is a beast. he once beat SS4Ricky, a VA legend from the old days. his peach skills are quality.
So does this mean that ChozenOne's Falco is beast due to the fact that he too has beaten the great legend of SS4R.. Falco FTW

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
g-regulate said:

I'm sorry G-Reg, but weren't you the one who said, anybody has the ability to beat anybody once? No sorry, that was Plairnkk... but oh well, the man has a point.

and besides, I beat Doll's bowser. so that's why I'm in the club.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
linkmastersword said:
and besides, I beat Doll's bowser. so that's why I'm in the club.

Ooh yeaaa!!! LOL... Thanks for making me quit using bowser against ganon! XD

Beside, Chinesah's DK sorta killed my bowser anyway ^^".

Kaotical

Smash Ace
No worries Doll; Chin's DK crushed my hopes and dreams too, and I was using Ganon. I thought Ganon did well against DK!! Chin's monkey-skills are amazing. Chin = Master of Monkey-Fu

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
OK, nevermind my name or posts on smashboards. Its Very old and means nothing.

My name is T.C. the *NC Falcon*
Tope will tell ya

I went to C-sticks tourney/ smashfest in VA Beach on sunday. (see soVA Beach 8/13/06 tourney results)

Have been to a few tourneys and fought a **** load of people

Smash Aid VII
Va Tourneys
Nc Tourneys
etc...

And yes, there are good smashers in NC!

Mind if I join TA?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Lol Nightmare used Pichu in tourney. And Mewtwo. Nice playin you guys and nice to be 4 stocked by Kirbsitr. Even Azen and Husband only 3 stocked me. LOL

*pound* guys

Top Bottom