• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

SaiXander

Smash Apprentice
Augusta/Charleston, South Carolina, basically.
We all know how hard it can be to find anyone to play smash with in SC, so I've made this thread to hopefully make your search easier. Please post if you'd like to be included in the Player Locater list (Come on guys, I'm lonely up here lol). Beside the link to your profile I will be including your main characters for SSBM and SSBB.
Saixander (Noble Gas) : Strictly Melee; actually from Augusta, GA, but it's borderline South Carolina, so I figured I'd double dip.

Currently finding myself as far as a main goes, but Mewtwo and Falco are the ones I'm most likely to play with.

weez nuts sc

Smash Cadet
Saixander (Noble Gas) : Strictly Melee; actually from Augusta, GA, but it's borderline South Carolina, so I figured I'd double dip.

Currently finding myself as far as a main goes, but Mewtwo and Falco are the ones I'm most likely to play with.
There's a guy around here who is thinking about maining mewtwo? I MUST MEET HIM. the next couple of weeks would be ideal for some melee (i'm lookin at you, RC) as i am basically free most days until school starts.

On a related note, Genesis 2 results OMFG IM SO SHOCKED AND STUFF

weez nuts sc

Smash Cadet
yeah it's about damn time, i can't wait for the vids. i wasn't able to catch any of the live stream.

i live in summerville (pine forest if you know where that is). i'm definitely down to drive wherever though

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I am magically off work until Saturday, though I have a meeting on Thursday @ 2:00. Wednesday I will be in Orangeburg but elsewise I am free.

Elsewise is not a word but I like the sound of it.

SaiXander

Smash Apprentice
Schedule update for this week:

Work from 3pm to 11pm during weekdays for approx ~5 weeks.

July 23/24 weekend, I will be working, but will be available after 4pm.
Other weekends until August 20/21, where I will be busy until after 4pm, will be clear.

The Mewtwo thing is more or less me flirting with the game's less fortunate creatures.

So... I can't do anything during the week, for the most part. .:T-T:.

I'm game on most weekends, though.

weez nuts sc

Smash Cadet
"The Mewtwo thing is more or less me flirting with the game's less fortunate creatures."

wonderful. you'll fit right in here in south carolina.

and i'm also cool with perhaps moving this little shindig to a weekend (would sat work for you RC?) if it means moar maylay. i dont have much in the way of time-specific activities the next two weeks. feelsgoodman

allshort17

Smash Ace
Hey. I just wanted to know if there are any places near Anderson where tournaments are usually held? I want to know because I want to play Oos, but I can only travel 2 hours away from my house.

Edit: I did some looking and I can also make it to the Greenville area in two hours. Any farther than that and I start to break 2 hours. So, if there is anything in that area that I should know about?

SaiXander

Smash Apprentice
It really looks like most tournaments I've been sniffing out are in the college-rick Atlanta area + outskirts, spread pretty well through North Carolina, and ... that's about it. There's stuff in Athens every now and then.

That's just from what I've seen lately, though.

SaiXander

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to watch some roller derby this afternoon.

...Not sure how I feel about girls knocking themselves into each other, only because I've convinced myself that they won't all be of the variety that you'd necessarily want to witness conducting high speed bodily motions.

I should be available for Melee stuffs next weekend if someone would host, though.

-619-

Smash Cadet
Hey I live in aiken area. I play melee only and I main marth and sheik. Trying to find some local ppl to play with

:phone:

Top Bottom