• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Falcon.

Im da besssss

RC is prolly still better. Maybe. Mott was posting in the Genesis thread so I guess he still plays? idk. He's better. Yay stopped playin.

So I'm da bess.

-619-

Smash Cadet
How often are tourneys held around sc? I want to go to one. Been playing the game off n on since its release n still haven't played a tourney :(

:phone:

SaiXander

Smash Apprentice
Augusta/Charleston, South Carolina, basically.
I never see any listed for SC since I started being more active with the community...

My friends and I in Augusta are going to the one in Athens on the 24th. If space opens up, I'd be willing to take you along if necessary.

Also! We usually end up playing SSBM every weekend when I'm in town, with a few exceptions due to whatever events might be going on, so there's plenty of learning to do with our mini-crew.

-619-

Smash Cadet
Yea I've been playing off n on since its release. Just recently been discovering these advanced techniques and this whole community. Its like a completely different game to me now

-619-

Smash Cadet
Yea I'm just hopin I don't get beat too bad. I can do wavedashing n all that good stuff I just need ppl to practice with to get better I guess. It just gets old playing ppl who constantly roll dodge smash attack haha

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
619 hit me up sometime dude, I'm always down for melee and I live in augusta.

related- there are a couple guys in columbia that play melee regularly, and i'm planning on going up to columbia quite regualarly so if anyone wants to tag along, you're welcome to. if you don't like drinking thouugh you probably won't have as much fun as us

-619-

Smash Cadet
619 hit me up sometime dude, I'm always down for melee and I live in augusta.

related- there are a couple guys in columbia that play melee regularly, and i'm planning on going up to columbia quite regualarly so if anyone wants to tag along, you're welcome to. if you don't like drinking thouugh you probably won't have as much fun as us
Alright dude that sounds good. And alcohol n melee is always a good time in my book haha

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
So um

there is no smashboards thread for it, but this Saturday there is a tournament in goose greek at some guy's house. and North Carolina people are coming.

More OoS know about this than SC I feel like >_>

i might go, I won't play but I might go hang

here is info from fb :

Saturday, August 6 · 5:00pm - 8:00pm (<--- LOL)

Brandon Elkins House
175 Middleton Dr
Goose Creek, SC

This will be a Smash tournament, hosted at Brandon Elkins house on the 6th of August. Tell friends and family. There will be an admission charge of 10 dollars that will cover EVERYTHING. (Drinks Food, and PRIZE MONEY). There will be two tournaments including a 1v1 tournament, and a team tournament. Pick your own partner. The people invited are just people that I thought would be interested. Invite your friends or anybody you want to bring. People who don't want to play are more than welcome to come hang out and enjoy every ones company.

weez nuts sc

Smash Cadet
dear rc,

please come and play some friendlies with us. we live like 30 mins away from each other and haven't played since the last ranbat we both were both at (like 2 years ago).

sincerely,
mymarthaintevengood

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm guessing I should start posting here since I'm moving to Clemson in 2 weeks...

ESAM
SSBB: :pikachu2:/:popo:/:dk2:/:rob:
SSBM: :samus2:/:fox:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol ROB is so much fun. I can beat most people in FL with it, including Shaky, Seibrik (Wario, not MK) and Nick Riddle sometimes. I haven't played MVD with it yet.

I can also beat all of these people with DK too. My secondaries are way too good.

Top Bottom