• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Australia Smash Thread

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Cool, I'd like to talk to you about running state qualifiers in a coordinated national circuit with possible groups like Anything Interactive and GotGames. See you in Adelaide.

Blackshadow

Smash Ace
Adelaide, Australia. Along with my Mad Duck.
Wow, I didn't know you had an account here! Well I guess I haven't been on Desiree's all that often lately, but if you feel up to it tonight I'll go on MSN and we can meet at Desiree's. Also, I see you have Brawl, once it comes out in Aus I'll challenge you :D

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Wow, I didn't know you had an account here! Well I guess I haven't been on Desiree's all that often lately, but if you feel up to it tonight I'll go on MSN and we can meet at Desiree's. Also, I see you have Brawl, once it comes out in Aus I'll challenge you :D
How'd you know about thatttttttttt?

WHo knows though, there's the off chance the unfortunate event that NTSC brawl won't be able to play with PAL brawlers will occur causing me pain as ive already played like 300 hours of brawl and losing that to a PAL 'transfer' would cut me deeply.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Hey Blackshadow, Shaya. :)

I was browsing through and saw Blackshadow's name under a topic and was like 'o:'. Anyway, I'll probably be on Desirees more over the next couple of weeks, got most of my work behind me now.

Sorry for being off-topic and such.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Streetgeek is on this weekend (also monthly), we have Avcon coming up and the Nintendo connection tour.
Things are goin on down south

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Will Brawl be happening at Reloaded 09?

I'd be down for that. :)
Reloaded probly wont be happening again next year or maybe ever for many reasons :( even though it went well and could be bigger and better.

The SA Lan Association is being restuctured and hopefully Reloaded or something similar will happen soon and will most probly have at least 1 Brawl tournament.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
WHAT!?!? Reloaded was a one-off event... T~T that makes me cry

**** Reloaded provided THE best Teams and Crews tournament Australia had ever seen...

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
WHAT!?!? Reloaded was a one-off event... T~T that makes me cry

**** Reloaded provided THE best Teams and Crews tournament Australia had ever seen...
It was actually the 3rd Reloaded and Wookie (Reloaded President) has retired from lanning and I havnt heard any plans for another. There is definatly need for another event like this in Adelaide so we just have to hope something gets done soon.

If only we could get Avcon to run proper SSBB rules, they just had a 128 man Brawl tournamnet and could have had more. I came 3rd in Halo 3 :D (out of 48)

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
NEWS JUST IN

RELOADED IS MAKING A RETURN IN 09

Hopefully in January and will probly be at a different venue than last time.

Top Bottom