• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The (Official) Sora Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
nice moveset, well thought out, i approve.. i say stick with explosion and aero for the specials and ff is the only way to go for the final smash, the team up idea is cool but that would require getting a (license... i think thats what you need) to use another third party character which seems doubtful for just a fs. Also green Sora looks awesome but i'd probably use the limit form from the final mix. Anyway great job

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
nice moveset, well thought out, i approve.. i say stick with explosion and aero for the specials and ff is the only way to go for the final smash, the team up idea is cool but that would require getting a (license... i think thats what you need) to use another third party character which seems doubtful for just a fs. Also green Sora looks awesome but i'd probably use the limit form from the final mix. Anyway great job
Thanks. I'm prettymuch Just putting evereyones Ideas down. Im not such a fan of Aero myself. but it prettymuch sparked the whole use of magic. which i think I did pretty well....

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
Hello...
Just stopping by...
If we have 4 3rd party characters...
Sora would be my fourth...
Mega Man being the third...
I also feel that its likely were going to have 4+ 3rd party chars in Brawl...
so...
Sora for Brawl...

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
I agree with this to a point. but it depends if he has real alts if so they could be roxas rikku..etc then his ff for an fs, ragnarok is garbage. they could just keep the silver costume for the final form
You have a point there.

Oh and about his FS, I meant Arcs Arcanum. I keep forgetting Ragnarok is the aerial combo one. Although I was also thinking like the guy above me (cool moveset btw) that his FS could also be a combo attack with Riku and it could also be Trinity Limit if they allowed the use of Donald and Goofy (which I doubt :p).

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Added Stats, afew new moves and The Sora for Brawl Sticker to my super post.
I agree with the stats for the most part, I think he should be a bit more powerful maybe but I have no complaints, for brawl that could work. It's good enough for me not to make my own anyway... so good work :) ... Also you pick Shield?!?!?! why sword is deffinitely the way to go... for me anyway, i dont defend myself much in that game maybe that why i think he should be more powerful oh well.. once again great work, You have my full support as a fellow Sora hopeful

@Rick the reason i highly doubt a combo fs or trinity attack as it would require more licenses from disney for whomever he pairs up with.... hence i feel a tag team fs is extremely unlikely but would be totally badass if it happened

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
The only two things I can really see for a Final Smash is

A. Final Form
B. Parts of Riku + Sora Attack like XIII swords or whatever. Sora could just do them on his own?

Adding that Final Smash Idea.. Maybe afew more A move Ideas.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
I like the kingdom hearts game but Sora should and more than likely will not be in brawl.

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
Heres a completely random thought from a completely random person...
What if Sora shot a beam from his keyblade into the air...
darkening the background and summoning a portal to kindom hearts...
and hearts fall from said portal, thusly transforming into a multitude of heartless (shadow or otherwise)...
I find it rather obvious what happens next...
Just trying to be random/intuitive...

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
lulz that would be awesome... not very heroesc but who cares that would so be badass and it'd be possible since sakurai has a love for this army fs thing.. also i think you should add glide to his move set, since he could do it in kh & kh2 would only make sense for it to be in his moveset for brawl

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
that would be awsome!!! another cool final smash would be sora in wisdom form and he would spin around you and shoot you for heavy damage then he would finish with the blits from chain of memories

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Now I'm not overly crazy about sora....but I've found something that may increase his chances.

http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/2007_11_04_archive.html

Have a look at number 6, I know you're going to say "why should we believe some random blog" and that's what I thought too...but this girl predicted a ghostbuster game was in the making then four days after she said it the first pictures of the game appeared.

I guess it's still all in the area of rumors.......but they're pretty strong rumors if you ask me, I think whoever makes this blog has inside information.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I still wouldn't ignore what she say's though as there could be some truth, I was able to contact her by email too and she seemed reliable.....but I guess we'll have to wait a year or so to see if any of it comes true :p

Edit: I forgot to mention....she posted pictures of an unrevealed prince of persia game on the blog too....but I don't know much about that series so I wouldn't know if they are real. they look real.....

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Well she states it as a matter of opinion. And don't forget that PS2 games are still being published. My friend and I believe that the next big console KH game would probably just be on PS2 again. A Wii version would kickass though.

Though, even if it does come out a year from now, I don't see how it would improve Sora's chances for Brawl.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
well if nintendo and square are already in talks about a wii kingdom hearts game than it might up his chances a little anyway.

I think I'd like sora a lot more if he didn't have those big goofy shoes :ohwell:

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I hope KHIII is for the Wii. (And Ps2. and if I had a PS3, PS3).

If they spent real time on the graphics (Like LoZ:TP)
I'd Be happy. but if they took no time at all (Like Guitar Hero III for the Wii)
I'd Definately get it for the other console(s).

KHIII for Wii

Sora for Brawl

Try to stay on topic a little more. please.

finalark

SNORLAX
well if nintendo and square are already in talks about a wii kingdom hearts game than it might up his chances a little anyway.

I think I'd like sora a lot more if he didn't have those big goofy shoes :ohwell:
Actually, Sora got rid of those shoes in KH2.

Oh, and thanks for the Video link.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Actually, Sora got rid of those shoes in KH2.

Oh, and thanks for the Video link.
There still sorta big. but it -is- an anime styled game. Nobody said that Ness or Lucas shouldent be in the game because their head is too big.

Updating Final Smash Section with new Idea. and video link :D

Edit: added some reasons for him to be included in the game. and the pic that was used at the very beggining of the first post :p

Edit again: adding a link or two. giving Samurai Panda some credit.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Sora would make a great addition to the Brawl game, and, because of his third party, would not take up a slot if Square-Enix wants a spot. Disney and Nintendo are on good terms, I believe. I'm all for Sora being in Brawl.

And I like teh Anti-Form as his Final Smash. Just run around and beat up everyone that he comes in contact with. It'd be pretty good.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Afew of my classes im ahead of the other kids... so I can just sorta sit there sometimes...
and one of my classes is a drawing class. so... w/e.

Edit: added an epic Sora for Brawl Sticker thing :D

:joyful:

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
cant wait to see what your stage ideas will look like... the olympic collisuem would be cool or the underworld.. or even Sora's hometown's beach, also nice artwrk at the bottom of you huge post whose is it? did you add glide to his move set? i think he should be able to use it

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
cant wait to see what your stage ideas will look like... the olympic collisuem would be cool or the underworld.. or even Sora's hometown's beach, also nice artwrk at the bottom of you huge post whose is it? did you add glide to his move set? i think he should be able to use it
I'll add glide. But because he cant really fly upwards with it in most situations. it'd make it a little weird. and if they used the other version (Like you do in Neverland.) it'd be too final smash-ish.

I dunno who did the artwork at the bottem. I used google image to find alot of my pics.

Im Working on Destiny Islands. I'll have it up later this week. hopefully.

I really doubt a Stage of a Disney world would make it though.. alot of smash people would instantly write it down as Gay... And disney wouldent ever give rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom