• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The (Official) Sora Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
he is just the cutest

Who's your main in Melee anyway?

More Possible entries added...

I cant really say anything to the "he is just the cutest" part because... well... im a guy.

I'll say he looks wicked awesome though.

Its over 200!!! 200 replies that is...

Edit: Lol. I got an idea for an Item. For food... Seasalt Icecream. Same as all the other food. :p. remind me to add this to the Thread when I make an Item section.

Mikail

Smash Rookie
cant wait to see what your stage ideas will look like... the olympic collisuem would be cool or the underworld.. or even Sora's hometown's beach, also nice artwrk at the bottom of you huge post whose is it? did you add glide to his move set? i think he should be able to use it
If Sora were to be added they wouldn't be able to use olympic collisuem or Underworld because those are from Disney's Hercules, not Square. The best possibility would be The World That Never Was (preferably the area with the large building that is seen in Deep Dive and the first time you fight Xenoheart).

@ Finlark. I know isnt it?

I got afew new pics made...

Thanks again ComradeCanada.
That's pretty kool. I would say the choices for his emblem would be either the Heart w/ Crown, just a Crown, or just a Keyblade.

One thing I was thinking of is if they have Sora in the game, what would be his final smash? Remember, Donald and Goofy can't be used (Disney). My bet would be one of his forms.

finalark

SNORLAX
It's (if he gets in) ether going to be:

Heart

Crown

Key.

Or the very rare chance of ether the Micky Head, or the Heartless/Nobody symbol

Mikail

Smash Rookie
It's (if he gets in) ether going to be:

Heart

Crown

Key.

Or the very rare chance of ether the Micky Head, or the Heartless/Nobody symbol
Def. one of the three. Although I wouldn't even say the other two are even rare chances. I wouldn't include them at all. Mickey head is Disney Trademark and Heartless/Nobody symbol are for the baddies in the KH games.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I think the heart and the crown (respectively) are the most representative of the franchise, and between the two, the heart is much more unique looking.

So I'd go with the heart.

Or we could just go with Sora's enormous clown shoes. Those are pretty iconic.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
@ evereyone that posted about the symbol

I said that was a -possible- idea. I'll get more made later. right now im working on the stage stuff though.

I think the world that never was would be an O.K. Idea... but Destiny Islands have been in everey KH game and are much more Iconic... And for the Mickey Mouse head.. the keychain on Sora's keyblade features it... so... We'd have to do somthing about that as well if it wasent the symbol for KH.

Later im going to get a Fake Character Confirmed page. (Like the ones we get on DOJO!! when a new character is confirmed.. but.. fake.) I got the new sora picture (2.0 of the last one) im going to put it at the top of my superpost. (Pg 11)

(Before it didnt have the "Newcomer" part.)

maskeXD

Smash Apprentice
I think Sora's icon is going to be Ultima Weapon's chain, you know, the heart AND the crown.

Sora for brawl!!!!

maskeXD

Smash Apprentice
They're almost the same. The only thing I noticed is a color change from KH to KHII and the only thing that matters is the sillouette (did I spell it right?), so any of those is cool for me.

NESS FOR BRAWL!!!
SORA FOR BRAWL!!!!!

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
They're almost the same. The only thing I noticed is a color change from KH to KHII and the only thing that matters is the sillouette (did I spell it right?), so any of those is cool for me.

NESS FOR BRAWL!!!
SORA FOR BRAWL!!!!!
KH I ultima...

KH II ultima...

They're more than a little diffrent if you ask me, same style, but way diffrent... I think KHII ultima is bigger than KH I ultima.

(In game. not the pics above)

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Hey Superninjabreadman, how about Trinity for Final Smash?
I'll put it up, but first i'll post my reasons against it, (sorry for teh putdowns & Junk)

1. Trinity involves Sora, Donald and Goofy.
2. Disney -ISN'T- giving over Donald or Goofy.
3.The Trinities in KH I werent really attacks.... Hard to compare them to Samus' Supah Lazerz.

But i'll post it.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
I'll put it up, but first i'll post my reasons against it, (sorry for teh putdowns & Junk)

1. Trinity involves Sora, Donald and Goofy.
2. Disney -ISN'T- giving over Donald or Goofy.
3.The Trinities in KH I werent really attacks.... Hard to compare them to Samus' Supah Lazerz.

But i'll post it.
Ah, but in Kingdom Hearts II, Sora can use Trinity by himself. It's just a series of powerful slashes. Trinity also leaves him immune to damage during his assault. But I can see why this may not work, since it's going to be way too similar to Link and Ike's Final Smashes.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Ah, but in Kingdom Hearts II, Sora can use Trinity by himself. It's just a series of powerful slashes. Trinity also leaves him immune to damage during his assault. But I can see why this may not work, since it's going to be way too similar to Link and Ike's Final Smashes.
-That- Trinity... okay. Should I leave the other Idea up? or replace this one with it... I Suppose that would be alot like Link or Ikes Final... But Final Form would be alot like Wario's or Sonic's Finals..

Woo! 16 pages!

Adding Supporters Section! Let me know if you want to be added to the list..
The more the better.

P.S. Dont forget to rate thread 5 stars.

(Super Post = page 11.)

^ I put that there because we're getting really far away from that page and newcomers to the thread dont know where it is

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Yes, add me please, although I honestly don't expect Sora to make it to Brawl. I'm not going to hype this up and cry over it if he doesn't make it, ya know? But I am all for it, which is why I am in this thread.

And yeah, replace the old Trinity since getting Donald and Goofy over to Brawl is going to be a major pain. I don't want any further delays in the game just because of this problem.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Yes, add me please, although I honestly don't expect Sora to make it to Brawl. I'm not going to hype this up and cry over it if he doesn't make it, ya know? But I am all for it, which is why I am in this thread.

And yeah, replace the old Trinity since getting Donald and Goofy over to Brawl is going to be a major pain. I don't want any further delays in the game just because of this problem.
Kk. Donald and Goofy off, New trinity on, New supporter on.

(Super Post=Pg 11)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Ditto.

I like the new Trinity idea for Sora. I never really cared for the Final Form idea just because we already have so many transformations going on already. But the only other alternative I had thought of was Trinity Limit, which, as stated, doesn't work because due to Disney having a stick up their *** over letting their mascots getting used.

Also, anyone agree that Ultima Weapon 1 is way better (aesthetically) than Ultima Weapon 2?

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
ZOMG DOUBLE POST

But I have a good reason to. Today, durring this post. Ima add................

The First (Official?) Boss Idea..

Here we go...

This Guy is The First boss you face in Kingdom Hearts II.... Twighlight Thorn. Its also (in my opinion) one of the coolest fights in the game (Final Fight is Better...)

okay.... Later I'll add this to my super Post... but here we go... Lets concider this a Mini... Super Post...

Intro to the fight.

You have to get into this Fight -somehow- Im going to guess a Giant Final Destination Sized platform (Like in the P.P. Fight. except more KHish but not w/ the pics of Sora or the Princess'... maybe the Ancient Minister?. maybe Sora (and Other? I'll take sugjestions later.) get pushed through one of the portals that Org XIII uses all the time... Leading to a Giant platform. They wake up (next cutscene?) and look around. then *BAM!* the Giant Nobody hits the ground behind them. they turn around and it goes to the characater select screen. (Lets say we pick Sora) and the other team member gets sent flying.

Boss Playstyle

This Boss would be a bit diffrent than Petey. He would fight on Battlefield, Instead of to the Side like Petey. He wouldent move around too much. just launch those little Twilight Lightning things at you. His Size would be about that of Giga Bowser. yeah. he moves kinda like Voldo, From SoulCalibur, and Sorta like wario. In general, (alongside all Nobodies aside from Org XIII) this guy moves Jerky and Weird. His only Weak Point is his head. and he has a pretty good amount of health.

First Half of the Fight.

He prettymuch just Launches Twighlight Thorns at you. And He prettymuch Just stays on one side of the stage.

Attack one: Punch: He Punches you.. wow.

Attack two: Twiglightning (Lol): Fires that cool white lightning stuff at you (Think Master hands Lasers except cooler and straight forward, not at ground)

Attack three: Low sweep: Gets down low and extends arm, sweeping over the entire stage (except for Opposite Edge) Jump to dodge it.

Second Half of the fight

He tips the stage on its side! the Boss fight switches to Sidescrolling action! you -have- to move.

Attack one: Flies behind you. fireing a Giant energy ball (Really. Really Hard to Dodge. Dosent do this very often)

Attack two: flys to the side of the stage. and fires other energy balls at you.

Third half of the fight
Alot like the first. except with afew moves from the second. happens after a small cutscene, stage flips back over to normal.

Attack one: Punch 1-2: Punches twice. wow again.

Attack two: Twighlightning 2: Faster this time and it locks on, but it dosent change course

Attack three: Double Low- Sweep: Lowsweeps twice. wooaaaah

Attack Four: Flys to the Side of the stage, Lots and lots of energy balls. comes around to other side and lands.

Attack Five: Multi Attack: Slams his head(multiple times) at you and claws at you with his... hands and cool Scarf thing.

Attack Six: Covers the exspanse of the stage and slams his Limbs into the ground. little twighlight thorns start popping out of the stage (gives a good opening to the head. attack activates pretty fast)

After Battle

Goes to cutscene where he has you in the cool Energy ball containment thing (play boss fight and you'll know what i mean). Your partner comes back and delivers the finishing blow, setting you free. You exit via portal and your back in this map here. The main map for SSE (Lol already been released)

Note: they could -very- easily add an Island Like Destiny Islands to this map.

P.S. You'll understand this alot better if you play the bossfight.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Recently I was thinking about Sora, not just about him being in Brawl, but his awesomeness in general, and I've decided to pick up the Kingdom Hearts games and beat them a-new. They're just too good for words, i get the chills just thinking about the game again.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Recently I was thinking about Sora, not just about him being in Brawl, but his awesomeness in general, and I've decided to pick up the Kingdom Hearts games and beat them a-new. They're just too good for words, i get the chills just thinking about the game again.
*Highfive* I know how if feels, Picking up Kingdom Hearts and playing all three games from beginning to end. Its amazing.

Should I put you down as a Supporter? Anyone who wants to play through everey Kingdom Hearts game I guess should be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom