• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Ness>Lucas.

Lucas is much too situational, and has a very awkward grab game.

woody72691

Smash Ace
wow i'm actally surprised, i started to play with ZSS and i thought she would be low on this but wow did i get a shock to my system.

woody72691

Smash Ace
idk i started to play with her and i was like her dair is like asking for death. i've never played with her but after a thousand matches with computers i'm so maining with her!

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Ganondorf is High tier.
Why?
Because I said so.
Screw logic, logic does not apply, logic is for politicians to fall on after there bull **** has been caught.

Anyways >.>

I promote
Yoshi being in whatever tier has the average joes, because thats what he is.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
New topic: What happened to Toon Link? Him and Pit were first claimed to be top tiers (lol). While thy certainly arn't, and I can understand Pit's placement and why he dropped, I'm not sure why Toon Link's so low, despite how much I hate him being in the game. I say he's low high tier, no one ever talks about his lowlights...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Toon Link shows some potential, but I think his problem is his lack of K.O. moves or something related to that field.

It might also be how he has no range outside projectiles but I dunno, I can't say anything without somebody else's opinion (preferably somebody who plays Toon Link).

He's alright kind of on the light side, for sure.

With that said, he's upper mid tier at the very worst.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm asking a serious question here. Woody, do you have to wear a helmet and sit in a playpen all day?

tehf1r3

Smash Rookie
um, guys.
Yoshi
We all know Yoshi counters Mk and Wario. There are a lot of good yoshis, like 007, poltergust, and dren. thoughts?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My thoughts are that you shouldn't make alternate accounts to say dumb things.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Reported for cursing omggg.
Dude, if you discussed things with logic, we might respect you more. Instead, you blurt out mindless opinions and expect people to love you.

Please, this is getting so far off track. Everyone ignore him.

woody72691

Smash Ace
Reported for cursing omggg.
Dude, if you discussed things with logic, we might respect you more. Instead, you blurt out mindless opinions and expect people to love you.

Please, this is getting so far off track. Everyone ignore him.
logic is soo overrated and pointless. andu do the samething do how about stop asking stupid questionslike the one u asked earlier we wouldnt be hating u

bigman40

Smash Master
So basically we should just not discuss where characters should be and should just say where they are from what we think......oh wait......****....that's logic....I can't do that....

|RK|

Smash Marketer
logic is soo overrated and pointless. andu do the samething do how about stop asking stupid questionslike the one u asked earlier we wouldnt be hating u
HAHAHAAHHAHAH!

Lol, wow, I never thought that Smashboards would get to this point.

woody72691

Smash Ace
So basically we should just not discuss where characters should be and should just say where they are from what we think......oh wait......****....that's logic....I can't do that....
no talking about the stupid stuff like frame work, whose brillant idea was to research that. seroiusly that person musthave soo fing bored. opiniondont matter but bigman **** u your the **** i hate on thiswebsitei'm makinganew account

boo-diddly

Smash Cadet
logic is soo overrated and pointless.
If logic is pointless, what do we have? We can't make serious decisions off randomly formulated opinions with no justification, it just doesn't work that way.

andu do the samething do how about stop asking stupid questionslike the one u asked earlier we wouldnt be hating u
I can't understand what your saying here, your grammar is terrible. Your the only one getting any hate. Please stop trolling this thread.

EDIT: lol ninja'd by like 4 people.

bigman40

Smash Master
no talking about the stupid stuff like frame work, whose brillant idea was to research that. seroiusly that person musthave soo fing bored. opiniondont matter but bigman **** u your the **** i hate on thiswebsitei'm makinganew account
lol hate me? Sure go ahead. More hating fanboys pissed for no reason. Also, if no one did look into the actual depths of games (aka frame data that you call stupid), then there's no real definite way to knowing exact things.

Your post is practically identical to saying, "I ****ing hate people who do boring, stupid ****. Like, why did some dumb ****er invent Calculus? Physics? Why can't they just be like cavemen and just go with everything? **** I hate those people. They have no life. "

This is basically what you're saying, and you're insulting the people that actually CHOSE to do the work that other people wouldn't feel like doing or think that it's pointless and stupid to waste time on things like that (aka YOU).

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
This thread is made to discuss The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

M.K

Level 55
Don't worry guys, woody was banned from the Poke Center for his constant nagging and inappropriate immaturity. It's only a matter of time ^.^.

Let's discuss someone in particular. Hmm.....Toon Link. Is he doomed to "Mid-High" or is he ascending/falling?

He sure is annoying, but once you figure out his little tricks, he becomes a little easier to beat.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Nah. By saying Captain Falcon isn't worst, you're saying that he's better than at least 1 character, which just isn't true.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yea, we've all covered that C.F. might have some potential, but everyone else has more potential than he does. He's simply this worst in Brawl.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I say its a tie between ganon and CF,

keep in mind, it may be slightly harder, but CF can kill in 6 hits as well, as long as the last hit is a justice knee.

CF is faster, more mobile, and has more/better comboes.
Ganon has stomp and murder choke.

Ranor469

Smash Apprentice
I love how no matter how many times it is discussed, someone always brings back the "captain falcon shouldnt be last" comment.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
um, guys.
Yoshi
We all know Yoshi counters Mk and Wario. There are a lot of good yoshis, like 007, poltergust, and dren. thoughts?
You're hilarious. Yoshi doesn't counter Meta Knight, and REALLY doesn't counter Wario. The matchups aren't bad either way, and Yoshi's not a bad character, but you're using the wrong examples to back that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom