• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I don't have much from leftover breeding since i wonder trade most of my pokemon.. My remaining leftovers are:
Snorunt timid with weather ball, and avalanche. (Only one that happens to be a male)
Sneasel adamant with fake out, and ice punch
Impish sableye with recover
Jolly aipom with fake out, and pursuit
Impish super sized pumpkaboo
And a jolly meditite
Though i can breed some of my other pokemon that i had gotten..
Sturdy carbink
Jolly zubat with hypnosis, brave bird, Np and giga drain
Slowpoke regenerator with block, future sight, belch, and wonder room
Bold Solosis with charm, recover, and endeavor
And Snubbull with crunch, close combat, focus punch, and double edge
To save the work, surprise me with either Snorunt, Sneasel, Aipom, or Pumpkaboo.

Edit: I successfully found a Hawaiian passerby to trade with. Gave a 5IV Aron for a 4IV Pokerus Ocean Pattern. :)
Sandstorm pattern shall be the last one I seek.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I don't mind breeding. I've been doing it a lot to the point where it's become fun lol. Also i can get on anytime today..

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Here is a battle I had MJTG-WWWW-WWW7-YLPW

I promised the person I was battling that if he won, I would give him a gift. I ended up giving away a shiny goodra for it even though he didn't win.

EDIT: ANybody have an up grade I could use for my Porygon? I don't have enough battle points.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Here is a battle I had MJTG-WWWW-WWW7-YLPW

I promised the person I was battling that if he won, I would give him a gift. I ended up giving away a shiny goodra for it even though he didn't win.

EDIT: ANybody have an up grade I could use for my Porygon? I don't have enough battle points.
I have one if you still need it..
Edit you can keep the aipom it was one of the leftovers i had mentioned previously..

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Thanks for the help, ZM. Also, thanks for getting the Rufflet in my dex.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Not sure if you noticed but it was also a shiny one that i got while trying to breed for one with defiant. Also bravairy is one of my favorite shines and pokemon.. ever since you gave me that ditto I've been breeding a shiny left and right lol

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I've noticed. I was saying thanks for giving the shiny in my dex. You seem to get luckier than I do with the ditto. Mine is probably broken :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Lol i had gotten a swinub, Snorlax on the first try, rufflet, klefki, litleo, and a bidoof while trying to get the correct nature on the third egg. The only one I tried getting as a shiny was klefki but unfortunately it has 0 ivs in def and it took a lot longer to get..

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I don't remember mine, except for Chespin.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
It's ok the flabebe became one of my extra 5iv good nature pokemon. Calm with 5 ivs in all but attack. I recently bred a 6 iv one and no longer needed that one. And thanks for the vivillon.

@ BaPr BaPr lol i need to create a metronome team so we can have a metronome battle for the lols. I started stalling because i wanted to see what the mews would have gotten :p

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Yeah, thanks for the Flabebe.

On another note, I finally found a Sandstorm Vivillon on GTS that hasn't been taken right away...the downside is that it's asking for a Suicune I don't have readily available to trade nor would I want to trade a Suicune. >_>

Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to find a passerby from UAE or Turkey who would be willing to trade...

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
@ Fluttershy Fluttershy I Was Happy When My Mew Used Shadow Ball, Thinking It Was Going To Hit Your Froslass.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Literally searched the GTS for an hour until I found the one you specifically saw asking for a Suicune.
I had the options to not include special Pokemon on to avoid seeing all the ones asking for event mon and main legendaries. Then I had the second filter say "Pokemon I have" so there wasn't even a second page after scrolling all the way to the right.

Did you want something for the Vivillon? I can offer an extra Icy Snow pattern I was lucky enough to snatch up. Some extra perfect 5IV Pokemon I have from breeding include Adamant Rock Head Aron, Swarm Adamant Heracross, Timid Flash Fire Houndour, Timid Protean Froakie with Pokerus, and Adamant Mawile (2 with Hyper Cutter and 1 with Intimidate). Things I can probably breed at least 4IV quickly include Moxie Heracross, Rattata, Trace Porygon, Phione, Mareep, Charmander, Gastly, Ralts, Squirtle (Rain Dish), Rotom, Scyther, Nidoran(M), or Scatterbugs that can become High Plains.

Edit: Thank you for it. You hadn't responded about what you wanted, so I just gave a Mawile.

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I had the options to not include special Pokemon on to avoid seeing all the ones asking for event mon and main legendaries.
I thought it was just event pokemon that won't be seen. Don't main legendary Pokemon still appear.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It lumps poster/box legendaries ("ubers") in that. Even stuff like Zygarde and Mewtwo.

Anyway new Rating Battle replay. QJCG-WWWW-WWW7-J78E

Been spending more time on Mario Kart recently, but I've had this team ready for what seems like ages.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I've added you. (In case you're using a phone) my fc is 5172-1450-4569
Sorry, Haven't been on Smashboards for a bit there. I added you back. Sorry again for the wait.

Edit- @ IsmaR IsmaR Got you too. Sorry again for the inactivity on my part. Been breeding teams lol.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
No problem at all, 'mate. I'm mostly inactive lately because of my internship/school, which I actually finish this Friday.

Of course by then I'll be lost in Mario Kart hype.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I'll be sure to add mine later in the day. Anyone know a good nickname for Rayquaza that goes with Omega Groudon and Alpha Kyogre? I was thinking of Delta, but I'm not sure which one fits him most.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'll be sure to add mine later in the day. Anyone know a good nickname for Rayquaza that goes with Omega Groudon and Alpha Kyogre? I was thinking of Delta, but I'm not sure which one fits him most.
I'd wait until a possible Emerald remake is announced...I only think that's possible because Emerald is different enough plot-wise. However, if I had to pick one now, I'd go with Gamma because I was thinking of gamma rays although it might not have anything to do with Rayquaza...besides his name starting with Ray.

Edit: According to Serebii, Delta Emerald is a trademarked name. I say go for Delta.

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Yeah, Delta is probably the best choice. There are three legendary Pokemon (Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza), and Delta is a triangle. Also, the lower case delta looks like a snake.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Anyone willing to help me evolve my Porygon all the way to Porygon-Z? I got both discs already. I can give one of my extra 5IV Pokemon that I mentioned earlier. In addition, I also have a couple 5IV Meditite and Flabébé as of tonight.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Hey guys! I'm trying to collect the Pokemon I need for a shiny charm, but there are quite a few lines I'm just having issues getting. If anyone would be willing to help, that would be super awesome! I can offer any non-legendary Pokemon that isn't listed! Just tell me beforehand so that I can breed them real quick!

Grimer line
Unown
Girafarig
Stantler
Treecko line
Mudkip line
Taillow line
Minun
Anorith line
Tropius
Chimchar line
Kricketot line
Cherubi line
Shellos line
Glameow line
Bronzor line
Spiritomb
Munna line
Blitzle line
Tympole line
Throh
Joltik line
Bouffalant

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Off the top of my head, I have access to Safaris with Munna, Girafarig, Tropius, Spiritomb, Palpitoad, and Joltik. I could also breed Treeko, Mudkip, Minun, Anorith, Chimchar, Taillow, or Shellos. I could also just find Taillow or Minun in hordes...and I might have extra claw fossils if you have extra of the Kanto fossils lying around. The others would require me to transfer...and I'm too lazy to do that at the moment. I am fine with just getting random eggs in return. However, I would have to check to see if I have your FC...

@ IsmaR IsmaR I will try to be on for the next 30 minutes or so if you are on.

On a random note, after I finished EV training a Heracross, I realized Rock Blast is a move from breeding...which I didn't pass on. Need an idea for a move to take its spot. Maybe Bullet Seed?

Edit: Masquerain, I got Galvantula, Spiritomb, Tropius, Munna, Palpitoad, Girafarig, Anorith, Shellos, Taillow, Minun, Blitzle, Chimchar, Mudkip, and Treeko ready for you.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
My bad, was babysitting/not able to get on the site until just now.
That's fine. I'm not in a big hurry. I'll probably be on for a little longer before I fall asleep...

In other news, I just realized my Heracross did have Rock Blast bred on...maybe I should be sleeping.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ahh ;_; I fell asleep. I'll be on for a majority of the day today (and every day this week essentially). Are there any Pokemon you need?

also what's your trainer name? I don't remember what it is :/. Mine is Serena.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'll get on in the afternoon. If you have Poketransfer only Pokemon not listed, you can breed some for me. Thanks. I'm not looking for any specifics right now.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
That works! (:

Slakoth
Misdreavus
Finneon
Meowth
Castform
Koffing
Porygon
Baltoy
Feebas
Buneary
Yamask
Tynamo
Elgyem
Darumaka

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Hey guys. I've been looking around on this thread a little and was wondering if anyone wanted to exchange friend codes. I'm going to try and not overdo how much I trade and whatnot, but I figured a little a Wi-fi use wouldn't hurt. It'll keep me entertained in the coming months and help me become less noob-ish. I don't want to ruin my appetite for the Hoenn remakes though.

With that being said, I have pokerus on Y, so if anyone needs it, let me know. I can do some breeding requests too. My current project is getting a Huge Power Marill will Belly Drum and Aqua Jet, as well as a decent nature. All hail the blue bunny of death. :184:

Top Bottom