• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I wish I knew that. It would have been helpful. Wouldn't it disobey you like the Onix you get from in game trading? Also, here is my very first inverse battle JGTG-WWWW-WWW7-FSF7 I used my VGC team for this and soon realized that Rotom would get killed and two of my support Pokemon would not work at all.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I wish I knew that. It would have been helpful. Wouldn't it disobey you like the Onix you get from in game trading? Also, here is my very first inverse battle JGTG-WWWW-WWW7-FSF7 I used my VGC team for this and soon realized that Rotom would get killed and two of my support Pokemon would not work at all.
Since you would have had the Hive Badge, Pokemon up to level 30 would obey you. Miltank is level 20 in GSC and 19 in HGSS, so disobeying is a non-issue for Machop.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
oh right i forgot they made it inverse this time lol
Here is my first one as well. i think someone either didn't know it was inverse battle or they forgot..
ETXW-WWWW-WWW7-FSPX

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Since you would have had the Hive Badge, Pokemon up to level 30 would obey you. Miltank is level 20 in GSC and 19 in HGSS, so disobeying is a non-issue for Machop.
I see. I wish I've known about that because it would have been very helpful. Especially against that rollout.
oh right i forgot they made it inverse this time lol
Here is my first one as well. i think someone either didn't know it was inverse battle or they forgot..
ETXW-WWWW-WWW7-FSPX
That person has seen many times that the super effective moves are not very effective. Idk why they kept using it. Also, I'm trying to find some good Pokemon for inverse battles. Now I have to find a ton of Pokemon with little resistances and lots of weaknesses to have a defensive team., and Eggsecutor (I have no idea how to spell it) has the most weaknesses because of its typing, so it will be a very useful in inverse. I'm also trying to find a mega evolution with lots of weaknesses to add.

EDIT: I'm hoping that we get the option to inverse battle with friends because of this.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I've had a few matches with people being blissfully unaware. I swept them with just my Avalugg, Malamar or Trevenant. Meanwhile I have my Rhyperior as my special wall (dual 4x resistances + Solid Rock + Assault Vest = turn 6 of this: 29NW-WWWW-WWW7-FTBL).

And another that was slightly closer: 9DJG-WWWW-WWW7-FTBS

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
That person has seen many times that the super effective moves are not very effective. Idk why they kept using it. Also, I'm trying to find some good Pokemon for inverse battles. Now I have to find a ton of Pokemon with little resistances and lots of weaknesses to have a defensive team., and Eggsecutor (I have no idea how to spell it) has the most weaknesses because of its typing, so it will be a very useful in inverse. I'm also trying to find a mega evolution with lots of weaknesses to add.
M-snow should work. yeah i should have lost that battle. but they didn't seem to pay attention to the effectiveness of their moves until my gourgeist set up a burn and leech seed on them by then it was too late..

also the next two battle seasons sound interesting 6v6 no items (5) and the top twelve from the all of the seasons (including the 5th one) are all banned

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
@ IsmaR IsmaR the person in the second battle knew what they were doing. That match was pretty close. @ Fluttershy Fluttershy I was thinking Mega Snow. It also seems that Mega Kangaskhan is gonna be unstoppable in this season.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
yeah nothing is really a hard counter for it ghost is super effective as well as rock, and steel, nothing resists normal in inverse. though m sableye, and m-bannette can burn it with prankster. that's probably the best bet for taking it out. that or intimidate but it doesn't really work that well thanks to PuP hitting twice. fast ghost types as well and thanks to the normal ghost<dark weakness SP won't work unless they have enough atk increases to be able to take it out..

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Never did an inverse battle before.

Abomasnow, Executor, Celebi, Lunatone, Solrock, and Tyrantrum are all in my team, haha.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I found out firsthand how dumb Inversekahn is, unfortunately. Pretty much have to sacrifice something or try to whittle it down with Rocky Helmet/revenge kill it. Which is easier said than done, since defensively Normal is only weak to Ghost.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I was trying to get my friend into competitive battling, but all he does is add moves like, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, and the three starter moves. It's easy to beat, but really annoying.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
My Draco Meteor hit confirms are around 60% lol.

Meanwhile, I rarely miss Stone Edge.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I guess we all have that one move that always lands and one that doesnt.

Btw, off topic, but I'm going to me first tourney (Pat's House 2) and am wondering how to pay for it. Can I trust this Venmo thing?

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
My will o wisp missed 3 times in a row against my friend who only uses giga impact on his kangaskhan. He missed 3 times and killed me next turn.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
During the may competition my gourgeist missed the opponents more often with WoW than hitting them. beforehand i gave my Sableye wide lens so it would hit with 95 accuracy which has barely missed when i needed it to.

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
How is a base stat calculated? Like how do people find out that Charizard's base speed is 100 and and Alakazam's Base Sp att is 135

I'm gonna start breeding for a Modest Gengar since mega gengar seems to be the only Pokemon to OHKO a Kangaskhan with Modest (only if the Kang has 4 HP EV's). It seems like a good check for it, but I obviously can't switch it in since it will die instantly.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Does anyone have an extra Archipelago, Sandstorm, Savanna, Ocean, or Jungle Vivillon? I have an extra Meadow and Polar pattern.

Edit: Never mind the Savanna one...apparently a Scatterbug I got off Wonder Trade evolved into one.

Edit 2: Just got Archipelago. I just need Sandstorm, Ocean, and Jungle...

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Does anyone have an extra Archipelago, Sandstorm, Savanna, Ocean, or Jungle Vivillon? I have an extra Meadow and Polar pattern.

Edit: Never mind the Savanna one...apparently a Scatterbug I got off Wonder Trade evolved into one.

Edit 2: Just got Archipelago. I just need Sandstorm, Ocean, and Jungle...
I've been thinking about making a vivillon but i didn't want to use my areas pattern (modern.) would one of those extra vivillon be timid? I'll see what all these scatterbugs I've been wonder traded have for their patterns..
Edit: nope don't have one of the three

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I've been thinking about making a vivillon but i didn't want to use my areas pattern (modern.) would one of those extra vivillon be timid? I'll see what all these scatterbugs I've been wonder traded have for their patterns..
Edit: nope don't have one of the three
I have a timid 3IV (HP, Def, Speed) Elegant one...I could also try catching a timid one for my area...I live in California, but I forgot the name of the pattern.

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120
Anybody wanna help me out? I need to evolve my Haunter, friend code is in my info to the left and my mii is named Andrew, If you want something in return I have a perfect IV Kalos bred Rotom (Modest) :p

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Anybody wanna help me out? I need to evolve my Haunter, friend code is in my info to the left and my mii is named Andrew, If you want something in return I have a perfect IV Kalos bred Rotom (Modest) :p
Added you. I'll be on soonish.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Is Lati@site confirmed for event release or anything at all? Really looking forward to getting that.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
No confirmation though I'm assuming they will be ORAS exclusive items.
Yeah, if they aren't events, they will most likely be for those games

It's fine. I was planning on using it for breeding anyways. :p
If you don't already have one. I could give you a 6IV ditto for breeding.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If you don't already have one. I could give you a 6IV ditto for breeding.
I'm good. I have a 6IV Ditto I use for breeding. I was planning on eventually breeding different sets for Rotom, so having 6IV helps.

Just traded a Cresselia for a Jungle Vivillon. As hard as it is for me to part with legendaries for Vivillon forms, I had spare Cresselias...So I just need Sandstorm and Ocean pattern to complete my collection...before Fancy is released and hopefully Poké Ball Pattern as well.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
That seems like a lot of work. Wish I could help out. I thought I had the sandstorm pattern, but it turns out to just be high plains :/

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I had the archipelago one but since you got it there was no need lol. I got an outstanding timid off the gts (2iv high plains) but tbh I'd prefer the elegant one. If it's your only one i can trade you the one i had gotten from wonder trade..

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I got three or four elegant ones. My natural one is high plains, but I get a lot of elegant Scatterbugs from Wonder Trade.

I have been refreshing the search a lot, limiting it to not include special Pokemon requests. Whenever I see what I want, someone else is able to snatch it right away. Vivillon form hunting is serious business. :/

Edit: I'm trying to trade with a guy from Hawaii since Hawaii gives Ocean Pattern...he seems to not understand the nickname "Diff. Form?" and gave me random things like shiny Dewott, Piplup, and Froslass...

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I got three or four elegant ones. My natural one is high plains, but I get a lot of elegant Scatterbugs from Wonder Trade.

I have been refreshing the search a lot, limiting it to not include special Pokemon requests. Whenever I see what I want, someone else is able to snatch it right away. Vivillon form hunting is serious business. :/
Lol i know. I only had been able to get 1 vivillon by searching and i probably looked a couple dozen times. And everyone else keeps trading the ones i already had when i placed one in the gts. I eventually had to put "no modern" in the comment and was surprised that they actually Listened xD. And for some reason the people in the gts don't like taking modern vivillons, or tundra ones lol.

And forgot to ask if there was anything you would want for the vivillon..

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Lol i know. I only had been able to get 1 vivillon by searching and i probably looked a couple dozen times. And everyone else keeps trading the ones i already had when i placed one in the gts. I eventually had to put "no modern" in the comment and was surprised that they actually Listened xD. And for some reason the people in the gts don't like taking modern vivillons, or tundra ones lol.

And forgot to ask if there was anything you would want for the vivillon..
Maybe anything from leftover breeding.

I decided to look for people from Hawaii or Turkey for the last two patterns. I nicknamed two Vivillons "Ocn pattern?" and "Sandstorm?" The one guy from Hawaii seems to not understand what "Ocn pattern?" means... -_-

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I don't have much from leftover breeding since i wonder trade most of my pokemon.. My remaining leftovers are:
Snorunt timid with weather ball, and avalanche. (Only one that happens to be a male)
Sneasel adamant with fake out, and ice punch
Impish sableye with recover
Jolly aipom with fake out, and pursuit
Impish super sized pumpkaboo
And a jolly meditite
Though i can breed some of my other pokemon that i had gotten..
Sturdy carbink
Jolly zubat with hypnosis, brave bird, Np and giga drain
Slowpoke regenerator with block, future sight, belch, and wonder room
Bold Solosis with charm, recover, and endeavor
And Snubbull with crunch, close combat, focus punch, and double edge

Top Bottom