• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Anyone want a Trick Room Mareep? It's stats are 31/x/31/31/31/0, is a quiet nature, is level 26, and isn't EV trained. I was using it to breed me a perfect male, since I didn't want to have a female Ampharos named Fabio.
I've been thinking about making a trick room team and the ampharos i have doesn't have a speed hindering nature (modest).. also how is lickylicky in a trick room team? i just found/caught a shiny lickitung that is Quiet...

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Lickilicky has a base speed of 50, so it is good for a trick room. If you see me online, I can trade you an Ampharos, and luckily, it has 0 speed IV's and is quiet, so it's really slow.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Anyone want a Trick Room Mareep? It's stats are 31/x/31/31/31/0, is a quiet nature, is level 26, and isn't EV trained. I was using it to breed me a perfect male, since I didn't want to have a female Ampharos named Fabio.
That is why I named female leftover Mareeps stuff like Fabia or Fabiola...I don't even know if Fabia is a real name.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
That is why I named female leftover Mareeps stuff like Fabia or Fabiola...I don't even know if Fabia is a real name.
One of my friends actually suggested Fabia. He also looked up names for my porygon and suggested sei2ure or Epilep-Z depending on whether it's gonna be 2 or z.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I've been thinking about making a trick room team and the ampharos i have doesn't have a speed hindering nature (modest).. also how is lickylicky in a trick room team? i just found/caught a shiny lickitung that is Quiet...
As far as Lickilicky goes, I'd say you could try Wring Out. Pretty much an Eruption/Water Spout that takes the opponent's HP into account instead of your own.

If it's got Cloud Nine (Which if it did, I consider you rather lucky), it can be nice for weather disruption. If Own Tempo, you could run a Swagger to boost its Atk without confusion. If Oblivious then... I don't honestly know what it you could do to take advantage of Oblivious. Could maybe try Eviolite Lickitung support? I'm just using my Doubles Imagination here.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
it has own tempo so i could do a flatter combo. but unfortunately it's decent all around with its best stat in hp (not 31).. I'll be on today around 9 to 10:45 and about 1 or 2 until an unown time

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Lickilicky is kind of an amusing Pokemon to use in Trick Room teams, since Hammer Arm and Curse can lower its speed, and when you combine those speed drops with the Iron Ball, it makes Gyro Ball much more usable for it.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Gyro Ball is honestly pointless on Lickilicky when it can achieve the same power in STAB Return without having to depend on speed debuffs.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Gyro Ball is honestly pointless on Lickilicky when it can achieve the same power in STAB Return without having to depend on speed debuffs.
Perhaps, but I'd still find it very amusing to see Lickilicky plow right through the Ice-types, Rock-types, and Fairy-types with a single Gyro Ball once its speed is set at a low enough level. But yes, outside of dealing super effective damage, along with Ghost-type coverage, Gyro Ball is mainly for amusement, as a STABbed Return is generally better for neutral damage.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Mega Abomasnow has some really good stats. I'm probably gonna use one, but I would have to get rid of trevenant since I don't like pokemon with the same type on one team (unless it's singles, because I don't take that seriously). It kinda sucks, since most trick room users are ghost or psychic.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Finally have the free time to finish breeding/trading. Off the top of my head, Respectre and BaPr had requests for Relaxed Analytic Porygon, someone wanted a Modest/Trace Porygon, BaPr wanted an Impish Phanpy with Stealth Rock/Ice Shard, and the-meximan wanted a Modest Gooey Goomy.

I missing anybody?

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Thanks for the Porygon. There was also the Ally Switch Ralts. You didn't need to breed it for IVs if that's what you were planning to do.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Finally have the free time to finish breeding/trading. Off the top of my head, Respectre and BaPr had requests for Relaxed Analytic Porygon, someone wanted a Modest/Trace Porygon, BaPr wanted an Impish Phanpy with Stealth Rock/Ice Shard, and the-meximan wanted a Modest Gooey Goomy.

I missing anybody?
Yeah your missing me I asked for a Relaxed Analytic Porygon earlier.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
There was also the Ally Switch Ralts. You didn't need to breed it for IVs if that's what you were planning to do.
No worries, I was going to anyway for myself down the line. I assume since Ally Switch is Double/Triple Battle oriented, you'd like it to specialize for said battles. I went ahead and got a Telepathy female along with some special Egg/Tutor moves lined up (Disable, Grudge, and Skill Swap in addition to Ally Switch, and I'm saving Hyper Voice for a Mega Gardevoir), and I already had a Timid/4 IV male Gastly lying around for it to be bred with. I'm debating now whether to forego Disable/Grudge/Skill Swap in favor of Confuse Ray/Mean Look/Destiny Bond, and whether any other Move Tutor moves are worth teaching it.

Yeah your missing me I asked for a Relaxed Analytic Porygon earlier.
Ah, accidentally confused you and BaPr. I have another perfect IVs one (intentionally minus Attack/Speed), and am ready to trade whenever you are.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
No worries, I was going to anyway for myself down the line. I assume since Ally Switch is Double/Triple Battle oriented, you'd like it to specialize for said battles. I went ahead and got a Telepathy female along with some special Egg/Tutor moves lined up (Disable, Grudge, and Skill Swap in addition to Ally Switch, and I'm saving Hyper Voice for a Mega Gardevoir), and I already had a Timid/4 IV male Gastly lying around for it to be bred with. I'm debating now whether to forego Disable/Grudge/Skill Swap in favor of Confuse Ray/Mean Look/Destiny Bond, and whether any other Move Tutor moves are worth teaching it.

Ah, accidentally confused you and BaPr. I have another perfect IVs one (intentionally minus Attack/Speed), and am ready to trade whenever you are.
Alright let me get on in a bit.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I'd support the former personally. Skill Swap is definitely something I'd also like to utilize and I like the buff that Disable got compared to what it used to be.

How do you feel about Encore?

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I have. It's amazing on Fairy types for trolling Dragons. The cross breeding would take forever since its in Gen V, though.

Meant to mix-n-match them, btw. Only kept Grudge because it was an Egg Move on Gastly.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I have. It's amazing on Fairy types for trolling Dragons. The cross breeding would take forever since its in Gen V, though.

Meant to mix-n-match them, btw. Only kept Grudge because it was an Egg Move on Gastly.
Gardevoir getting Fairy-typing has definitely allowed it more opportunities.

... speaking of which, that thing demolished one of my Battle Test runs with Hypnosis/Dream Eater. 60% Hypnosis hitting all three of my pokes and then just...

WHY IS DREAM EATER STILL A TM?

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i have a Ralts with encore.. also i wanted one of those phanpy with ice shard/stealth rock.. idk dream eater should have been replaced by a more useful move...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Alright let me get on in a bit.
Sorry I missed this earlier. Have been on White 2 to finish breeding and use Wi-Fi while I still can.

Online now if you are still available.

i have a Ralts with encore.. also i wanted one of those phanpy with ice shard/stealth rock....

I have a spare Adamant if you want it.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Gardevoir getting Fairy-typing has definitely allowed it more opportunities.

... speaking of which, that thing demolished one of my Battle Test runs with Hypnosis/Dream Eater. 60% Hypnosis hitting all three of my pokes and then just...

WHY IS DREAM EATER STILL A TM?
I think the better question is why they still allow more than one Pokemon to fall asleep.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
ok I'll be on sometime today.
there is also rest but they should be able to make it so that the move doesn't count towards sleep caused by yawn, hypnosis ect. since rest only puts them asleep for two turns.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Sorry I missed this earlier. Have been on White 2 to finish breeding and use Wi-Fi while I still can.

Online now if you are still available.

I have a spare Adamant if you want it.
Yeah I fell asleep and such playing other games. I will be on in a hour or 2 though so look out.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
thanks @ IsmaR IsmaR i didn't really work on anything in a while as I've been shiny hunting (found a brave nosepass, sassy swirlix and a relaxed bergmite (31 atk..))

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Alright I'm online now for Pokemon X/Y and will be for a few hours. My in-game name is Nathan.

EDIT: Alright thanks for the trade Ismar I went to check the IV judge and everything is there even though the judge isn't saying anything about the speed being terrible so whatever I can work from here.

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
All I wanted was the Phanphy, not the Porygon, but thanks anyway. Also, @ Fluttershy Fluttershy I wasn't on that much yesterday, so I didn't see you. If I find you online, I'll trade you. If you started a new game already, please let me know if your name is still the same.

EDIT: Anyone know a physical attacker that also knows trick room? I'm having trouble finding one other than trevenant

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i didn't get the 0 speed iv one. i just found out that the data reached over 6 gigs so i won't be able to get on until Tuesday and my Y version is the one i am going to delete (which i haven't done yet so if anyone wants that leftovers it's still available) X is my main version and won't be deleting it..

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'll take that leftovers, and any other spare Lucky Eggs and Destiny Knots you might still have. I'd be interested in Scatterbugs holding the items, if you know your Vivillion pattern then let me know (no problem if you don't know it).

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Isn't it a little too fast to take advantage of Trick Room?
It's a base 80 speed so yeah but your choices for a Physical trick room user are gonna be slim to none sadly especially with speed below 50. For those pokes in those categories your pretty much stuck to Kelceon, Dusclops, Bronzong, Dusknoir, Audino kinda and Diancie once it comes out or use pre-evolved pokemon.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Isn't it a little too fast to take advantage of Trick Room?
80 base speed is a middle road in terms of speed; There are other 80 base speed Pokemon such as Chandelure (Who also can use Trick Room) and Dragonite who can run a negative nature to beat a lot of things under Trick Room. Chandelure and Gallade are also ideal to negate trick room because they are in that speed that can be fast enough to beat a lot of things without trick room but can also be slow enough to take advantage of it themselves.

I was going to mention Bronzong, but I was beaten to it; You could also try Malamar and Gourgeist if you're willing to find a Super-sized Pumpkaboo.

Btw, I don't mention Cresselia who has 85 base, but it's primarily used for support and can use the option if it would like.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Gourgeist vs Trevenant is pretty much preference. If Trevenant's superior healing/attack isn't working out for you. Super Size is very slow, and it's bulky enough to use the Weakness Policy well enough. +2 Explosion is no joke.

Claydol and Hypno are kinda on the fast side, but are bulky enough to set up Trick Room against most things. Klinklang gets it too, but it's usually better off with Shift Gear.

Top Bottom