• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
Soooo good

^ the tourney that is

GG's all

special shout outs to spoonyD, Tsk and logan for very impressive performances

7 and Sin are legit too...triforce is nasty

More tourneys...next time we do teams and crews

Low tier tourney

and an all falcon/roy tourney as well

we can do this

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Crews please =) they're probably my favorite part of playing smash lol

SpoonyD's Fox was scary. I think I would've lost Fox dittos. I was real impressed since it seemed like he hadn't played in awhile... though not sure if that's actually true.

spoonyd

Smash Apprentice
I played some on vacation in SC back in June. Does that count? lol Just been practicing some tech skill on my own to get back into it. Thanks for the shout outs for the old guy. Will definitely be coming around more.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
So this renth guy is in town, and kinda wants to smash. imma thinkin tomorrow for those who are interested. He'll be coming to friday's smashing as well. Are we still at Duq this friday?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@Aaron, yup, I'm leaving tonight or tomorrow morning; haven't decided yet. What time is this renth thing going on tomorrow?

Taki & Aaron, where you at?

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Has to be 2:00 or later

But if you come to Pitt you get free food hopefully :D as long as there aren't too many people and my girlfriend is still on campus XD she's got plenty of meal passes

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Posting from Logan's computer while I have time.

Rob, I'll have my computer working on Friday, but I had a question. How much do you guys actually intent on playing on Lightning's Blade? I don't want to level a character that I'm never really going to see again while I still don't even have an 80 on Magtheridon to start. I just want to make sure that we're actually going to use these toons, you know?

Also, late, but awesome tourney guys (hard to be on time when you don't have a computer to use consistently).

Oh, and Renth, come to UPitt tomorrow!

D20

Smash Lord
Come to think of it, don't level with me. I will be playing on that server a lot because some of my friends will be on there. However, Magtheridon has Alan, Swiftbass, myself, and Taki (when he unfreezes his account). Anyhow, I really don't need you guys to run Deadmines anymore because of the the cross-battlegroup LFG... =P.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Rob, I'll have my computer working on Friday, but I had a question. How much do you guys actually intent on playing on Lightning's Blade? I don't want to level a character that I'm never really going to see again while I still don't even have an 80 on Magtheridon to start. I just want to make sure that we're actually going to use these toons, you know?
Faction transfer you goof. I'll run you through Outlands/Northrend.

D20

Smash Lord
On a related note... I've made 3000g off of vanity pets in the past 2 days. I am currently farming the epic, 1 in 5,000 chance, Hyacinth Macaw. I'm on kill 2,000+ at the moment.

takieddine

Smash Master
I work from 1pm-9pm tomorrow, but should be good to smash after work. On the other hand, I'm completely free on wednesday, so if you guys smash with Renth then I'd be prett **** happy

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Hey just wanted to say thanx to all for the great time at CMU and after!! Sad the louie the claw and my match didn't get up but oh well. THERE WILL BE A NEXT TIME!! Hope to meet all u guys again and Smash Hard!!
Link RULES!!

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm about to head to bed for the night, and I won't have access to Smashboards again until I'm back home in Delaware.

I'll see you guys again in January, but if any of you are ever anywhere NEAR Delaware, you better come Smash :D

Swiftly

Smash Rookie
the only thing i miss about the old account is its join date.....makes me look cool

takieddine

Smash Master
I'd go with you guys to butler for smashing if you are planning to smash Tuesday night into Wednesday, lemme know if you guys are smashing at pitt later in the day or not so we can figure something out I wanna play you guys.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
What time are you guys starting at Pitt. I only have one final today at 2, and I was probably going to stop by for today through wednesday night.

Top Bottom