• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
So, Jacob (woo its awesome being able to address you on boards) would you want to be picking me up the night before, or the morning of?

Reason is that if there's indeed room for one more, Jason would like to go and just needs to figure out his work schedule, so if he needs to work Friday, it would be good knowing that you swinging by Saturday morning is an option.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Only one of the grooviest tourneys around!

I say we make a petetion to get taki to go

Ill grab the quill and ink!
I'm still confused! what tourney are you talking about? the regionals are in IN on saturday it's not regionals is it?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Dear Alan, Around 11p.m. on friday night, i'll be picking up Aaron, John, Mike, and Steve. Before that they are all going to meet at my house courtesy of John or Mike, whoever decides to take them to my house. Once I get home i'm going to take them to your house (Matt can meet us at your house) and we're all going to spend the night on Friday, and leave early Saturday morning.

Harm also said that he got a ride in D20s car,

Matt has dibbs on shotgun

Everyone clear on the plan?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
We be all leaving at the same time?

and I will be down at duq for a short time friday. 3ish- 7-ish roughly. I WILL NOT play the whole time though. I am building this stigma about overplaying b4 a tourney, plus others who want multiple friendlies/sets should get theirs in while the gettin is good.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so on detheroc today

-my 2s partner left me without saying anything(after begging me to resepc and joinhim again)

-the core of my guild just left without me(4th highest dps'er and like only mage)

- I won majority of my duels (only good thing)

-teamed with squarepit who is a selfish arsehole with only 350 resil in 2s and had him blame everything on me.

-spent extra money on respec for 1-3 record so far this week

-got 1 shotted twice in STV on my alt by a punkass draenai mage

-was told that drood are better healers in arena than priest

WoW couldnt have gone better. some days i wanna say **** this game

/QQ

A-Laon

Smash Master
so on detheroc today

-my 2s partner left me without saying anything(after begging me to resepc and joinhim again)

-the core of my guild just left without me(4th highest dps'er and like only mage)

-teamed with squarepit who is a selfish arsehole with only 350 resil in 2s and had him blame everything on me.

/QQ
I dropped my 2s rating by 60, sneak-attacked a hunter with 14k health and then had them turn around and slaughter me, had Cyclone get resisted 3 times in the same arena match, then spent 2 hours in the pathetic smelting pots of ignorant and/or arrogant slime that are WoW forums trying to shake the pedestals out from underneath the elitists that absolutely refused to believe that I had done 4k DPS in 25 man Naxx without using the Eclipse rotation.

Oh, and Loken didn't drop the axe. Again.

EDIT: Wow, I nearly forgot. I also found out that they are completely removing the stun chance from Starfall, the one thing that makes Moonkin arena viable anymore, to be replaced with nothing.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
u still in 2s with that shadow priest?

whats ur rating

so on detheroc today

edit: i know its a bad day when i manage to get a spam infraction on the CT thread
/QQ

A-Laon

Smash Master
We got to 1614, then dropped to the 1490s, then back up to 1609, and then settled at a nice, ****ty 1550.

I wish Blizzard liked my class... and that all my partners were good at the game.

Been thinking about leveling a Holy Pally, for realz.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Alan, is that cool if we stay at your house, if not matt can just pick you up and take you to mine.
We just wanted to be at yours because you live close to the highway.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so far on detheroc

i met a good female belf pally with 2 peices of deadly and some hateful to do 2/3s with

i got a level in 40min on my alt(35->36)

i think the mobs from the icecrown aoe spot dun drop frostweave anymore.

someone on detheroc was rly nice to not troll me

today is better

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Ok then, that's fine, just looking at my options, so then. . . the following people in the Butler car should meet at my house on friday night: Aaron, Mike, John, Matt, Alan, and Jason.

I have work that night and probably won't be home until 11-12 ish, you guys are welcome to show up before that and hang out in my basement, just don't make any noise cause some people might be asleep.

And are we meeting car #2 (Swift, Swanni etc.) sometime during the morning?

xyt

Smash Lord
Vudu~~ respond asap please : D!

I have two friends from my school who want to go!
if you're going to duq tomorrow to meet with Rob's car before going
they can come to duq to get a ride.
im asking in light of attacus' post.
how many empty spots do you have and do you have room for 2 very skinny asians lol

D20

Smash Lord
Update...

My car will be leaving my house for Duquesne at 8:30. I will be picking up Sheik and Swift at around 8:45. It is a long drive... about 3 hours and 20 minutes. We'll arrive at the venue sometime between 12:00 and 12:30. There is no reason for the other car to meet us at Duquesne unless Jacob is picking people up there, too.

PS - My car is full.

Also, we should play some smash today. Taki, Evan, and I will probably be at Duquesne starting at 2. However, don't expect us to stay later than 7.

Vyke

Smash Champion
As far as I know we're leaving directly from Jacob's house. Naka is already near us so the spot that would've been filled by Jason is being filled by Naka. That is all.

Harm.

Smash Cadet
i really want to smash today, anyone available??? my house or the nitespot would be cool.

Vyke

Smash Champion
They're fine, I just need to split them up from one video into 3. And I don't have any video editing software installed since I reformatted.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Even if the pittsburgh guys can't house you, one of us butler folk will most likely have room for you. It's a bit out of the way from Pitt, but Butler is great.

Oh, an estimated 1.9 million people attended Obama's Inauguration Ceremony. There were a reported ZERO arrests.

That's unfathomably amazing. Go Obama.

Top Bottom