• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
Butler is coming to Duquesne. Where should we meet at? Nitespot? Text me with your answer.

Get ready.

To win.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Thank you for the smashing, ya'll.

In the last ten hours I won a Falco color, lost a Falco color, lost TWO bloody Roy colors, 4-stocked, got 4-stocked, and landed a drill-->shine-->wavedash-out-of-shine-->second drill-->reverse shiz, only to lose the match after getting comboed to 158 by Luigi.

gg sons, gg

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I think most of butler is going to be riding with me. i can hold 7 people, including myself, comfortably, i'm near full
so far i've got:

TheLake
Lyme
Vyke
Matt
A-laon
Steve?
and maybe Harm.

keep me updated on anyone else who needs a ride, cause someone else may have to drive, i'm full up

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Sounds like a plan.
Everyone in my car can be at my house on friday, and we'll probably need sleep for the drive.
What time are we going to leave in the morning?

Matt, i found your mask, it's in my car!

Harm, did you have anyone else you were taking or was it just you?

ROAD TRIP!! :D

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Aaron. Please dont forget my DS. ^.^ i must destroy Lavos with crono, along with ohio. :O

Alrighty. So quick question. Since like all of butler is going in one car. who is going in even's car now?

Harm.

Smash Cadet
if any more cars decide to go lemme know!
i have 3 more ppl who wanna go = /

i may be able to take them if i dont ride with jacob....i will figure out all this and let you know sooon sheik.

pocket change a-laon?? i only play for the big dollas. Like 35 cents and up.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
the 30s are fun. leveling made easy and ppl are ganking all day haha

so im 33 in arathi highlands(one of my fav zones since forever) and I get ganked by this human warrior(32). so I then mount up find him taking on some hammerfall grunts(orcs npc) I dot him fear and lol at his death. then he comes back and tries again I fear him into the grunts and I lol again....

theres a few ally npc right near the hammerfall grunts(quester givers?) so he rez's and tries to run toward them. a grunt intercepts him or does some kinda stun, i catch up beginning to type /lol at his demise when a Nelf druid appears out of nowhere =( and the npc starts to chase me =( =(

druid went into bear and began to chase me. I put up bubble and spammed holy exp/renew hot to gain more than he could take from me =) the warrior got un-stunned and came after me with about 1/3rd left...i crit flash heal gg for him son.

the druid gets rocked by the hammerfall grunts chasing him and i finish the lame *** warrior with a fully critted mindflay.....then i lol at the druid in stun lock(by the grunts) and holy fire him to his demise. both ally are laid out within 5 yards of each other.....

I then /train'd and hearthed like the lucky bytch I was

so yeah priest are super duper fun.

the end

Nakamaru

Smash Master
So alan, since you are riding with jacob. Do you still need that ride? Or can he pick you up on the way since he's probably going to take 76 and its like right in your backyard.

Vyke

Smash Champion
There is no server info for WoW, you just need to join a chat room. Join Chatroom "Pittsburgh", I have it saved so it'll always be up. Added Alan, but Idunno Tim's username yet.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so guys this is kinda last minute but he really needs this.

theres a tourney in Georgia(near Atlanta) this weekend. M2k, scar and some NY wanna go but they need a car. Scar says he'll drive the whole distance.

any volunteers?

this is serious dun laugh or ignore

TheLake

Smash Master
Only one of the grooviest tourneys around!

I say we make a petetion to get taki to go

Ill grab the quill and ink!

Top Bottom