• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
honestly this is why i love starzonedge. If me and him did a fusion dance we'd be the best fox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPgu8GHwv2k

YES this match is GAY in every sense of the word(ending is F**KIN SWEET) but i love this kinda stuff.*goes and practices lazer game*

EDIT: theres like this sense of control that DR has over his falcon that no one has. its pretty magical watching darkrains mixup. He made jiano look like a newb.

TehTooya

Smash Rookie
Well.. assuming you guys are the group that I met this past friday, I think I might start showing up more often (I go by Tyler or TehTooya)... but watching kinda made me realize how much work I have to do... I am assuming I am the only person who will be showing up that can not wd consistantly... right?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Well.. assuming you guys are the group that I met this past friday, I think I might start showing up more often (I go by Tyler or TehTooya)... but watching kinda made me realize how much work I have to do... I am assuming I am the only person who will be showing up that can not wd consistantly... right?
don't think of it like that :p we have a member who plays peach and does not WD consistently, he actually rather not with his style.(justin lol) He doesnt float cancel or anything and he still beats a decent amount of us. Often many confuse WD'ing as the most important thing but its not.....

L-CANCELING make sure u do that well first its the most important.

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
we have a member who plays peach and does not WD consistently, he actually rather not with his style.(justin lol) He doesnt float cancel or anything and he still beats a decent amount of us.
peach wave dashing is really not very useful at all. as for not float cancelling or L-cancelling... I still don't know how he gets away with it. the mindgames are beyond me.

but yeah, L-cancelling is essential.

D20

Smash Lord
Taki/TSK - If you guys are around Monday afternoon, I might need a lil help on a C++ project. We're doing object oriented programs... tough stuff, right?

TSK

Smash Apprentice
eh I'll probably be around the nitespot, but I still have quite a bit of work to do for tomorrow/tuesday :(

takieddine

Smash Master
yeah, you're lucky i have to be at the pub speaking contest so i'll be there till 3:00. even then i think i'll be doing the work for tues....its pretty cazy >_>

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
who else knows more about me more than me?

I wrote it, WoZ proofread, made corrections, suggestions and there ya go.

wiki is very much like an open source program. lol 9volt who else but anyone from pittsburgh knows that I dont use my actual tag for local stuff. ive nevered used swiftbass @ any cybercons or in that ohio tourney, or anything else i remember.

btw its mad 1337 looking since its Wiki XD

omg the five guys outside of my dorm smells RLY tasty(in b4 gay references)

Top Bottom