• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
sry guys 4 turning off the wii yesterday. its a natural reaction sometimes right after i unplug my controller. i was rushing too much yesterday and i was a bit upset that my last stock was an illusion off the stage.(johns johns) evan dont ever think that im too "pro" to recieve advice or anything. like advice and hearing opinions is how i get better.

dead-aim

Smash Cadet
edit, not sure why this didnt qoute

sry guys 4 turning off the wii yesterday. its a natural reaction sometimes right after i unplug my controller. i was rushing too much yesterday and i was a bit upset that my last stock was an illusion off the stage.(johns johns) evan dont ever think that im too "pro" to recieve advice or anything. like advice and hearing opinions is how i get better.

hahaha yea, i am just enjoying the fact that i can beat you,(kinda) i have been working on my samus alot. Yea but by advice is keep up that double lasering because it added up so much damage, but a lot of times you left your self too vulnerable. I would really just concentrate on it when you have space or if you want to mind game them into coming to you. gg's everybody

o and did you find your camera?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
edit, not sure why this didnt qoute

hahaha yea, i am just enjoying the fact that i can beat you,(kinda) i have been working on my samus alot. Yea but by advice is keep up that double lasering because it added up so much damage, but a lot of times you left your self too vulnerable. I would really just concentrate on it when you have space or if you want to mind game them into coming to you. gg's everybody

o and did you find your camera?
nope, sad panda taki that reminds me.......bring ur video camera to pound 3. montage time. Even if you dont wanna hold it all day, i'll do it. no johns montage time.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Ok, i MAY drive to this, depending on how much room Rob has, and how many other people want to go. Also, my mom is complaining about what awful travel weather it is, but I'll try to ignore her.

takieddine

Smash Master
New rankings are in:

1.pockyD 664
2.A-Laon 573
3.SwiftBass 476
4.Nakamaru 469
5.takieddine 439
6.xyt 283
7.Mogwai 203
8.__HARM__ 178
9.Renth 176
10.pdk 158

takieddine

Smash Master
Evan, Rob, Matt, I havent talked to you guys yet get on AIM or post here.

I talked to Alan, he's down if a good amount of people show up(which looks like it is the case).

Also some players from butler (the Lake, etc..) might be showing up.

Right now the place in mind is Duquesne's commuter lounge, but the problem(s) are:

1) theres a possibility that it might be closed.
2) there is 1 TV, granted though it is a big tv.

D20

Smash Lord
C3 INFO:

I am driving. I am leaving from Duquesne around 3:30 pm tommorrow. It is about 4 hour drive, so we will be down by around 8. Taki and Evan have spots right now, but they might not go. Basically, I have 2 open spots. I will post again later.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Wait, don't you mean you're leaving at 3:30 today? Unless you aren't going for the lockout.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
taki plz bring ru video camera to pound 3 PLZ someone im riding with plz bring one. im going to use my 1337 editing skills to make what i call a montage aka mantage aka swfttage

I rly wanna make one.

D20

Smash Lord
Today? Guess I can't go...

I got the dates mixed up, sorry.

Tim, I'm teaming with Evan not Skler.

pdk

Smash Lord
New rankings are in:

1.pockyD 664
2.A-Laon 573
3.SwiftBass 476
4.Nakamaru 469
5.takieddine 439
6.xyt 283
7.Mogwai 203
8.__HARM__ 178
9.Renth 176
10.pdk 158
amazing how long you can fail to show up and still be ranked!

though i ain't got the slightest idea, what are the numbers for?

Top Bottom