• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
Hiya fellas! I was wondering if you guys were smashing this friday or whatever. I wouldnt mind learning a thing or two. I've been there once before but that was awhile ago so...

takieddine

Smash Master
Hiya fellas! I was wondering if you guys were smashing this friday or whatever. I wouldnt mind learning a thing or two. I've been there once before but that was awhile ago so...
probably not, if anything its going to be small and low key, so probably not worth the drive :(. This is finals week for many of us.

We might be playing over the break so keep checking.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
haha

i think I left my camera and my screw driver @ the night nitespot the week b4 last. nitespot lost and found? if not then i have some more stuff 2 add to christmas list ;_;

D20

Smash Lord
I have my C++ final tommorrow. What do you guys know about actual, reference, and formal arguments?

D20

Smash Lord
I'm going to be really busy, but I'll probably be at the Nitespot between 3 and 5 tommorrow.

Taki - $1 MM - Young Link v. Marth - Best 2/3 - Neutrals Only?
Taki - $1 MM - Young Link v. Fox - Best 2/3 - Neutrals Only?
Volt - $1 MM - Young Link v. Peach - Best 2/3 - Neutrals Only?

TheLake

Smash Master
Awsomeness, you fellas mind if I bring some buddys? Also I wouldnt mind some 1$ MM's (I think I have a 5 lying around here somewhere lol...)

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
@TheLake- Have we met? Were you at RockSmash? I remember a bunch of butler people showed up. Regardless, I'll play a $1MM, best of 3?

dead-aim

Smash Cadet
taki $1 samus vs. fox. nuetrals only?
rob glory match samus vs. ylink nuetrals only?
9volt 1$ mm skiek vs. peach?

i just got paid so i will do whatever.

i will be there tomorrow from like 1 till whenever.

TheLake

Smash Master
Nah i've never traveled anywhere. Im down for a money match though, my names Aaron so theres not confusion (Ill be the black dude with the sweet hair lol). Hopfully i'll see you guys tommorow!

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
4chan probably did something stupid again...NG. Does anyone want me to bring my AR/Pokesav tonight? I wont bring it unless someone says something. Also, what time should I come? (in b4 "she said")

Actually, F*cking Gary Oak messed up 4chan. That kid's an ***.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Whoops, I totally missed Evan's post. Yeah, i'll do that.

Unfortunatly, i probably won't be there till like...4 or 5, but i'll stay till whenever

Top Bottom