• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to try to bum a ride with my room mate to get there. I would really like to be there.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hey SOMEONE BRING SOME MROE SETUPS...sounds like twe''l have an actuall crowd so more than 2 wiis is better......and f**K that if someone wants to play on the nuta$$ xbox (unless they're friends with tsk or taki) they not gettin it. ****, if we get big like we used too lets take over the ps3 station too. WHATSUP!

this will be my last friday of the semester, then its finals > home so ppl better show up so i can test my controller on them.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
If I come, ill bring my Wii, as long as no one puts a disc in upside down or leaves it sitting upside down.

"How you like Doc now!?"

pockyD

Smash Legend
i've brought my wii the last two times, but turnout hasn't mandated that i set it up

edit: point being, having enough setups is a non-issue. having enough players is the bigger one

tansurn

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately, weather may kinda suck this Friday. Thats my main concern for making it up.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
anyone wanna play today? i;ll be free in about an hour, yea were playing tomm, but whatever im leaving soon and i wanna play ppls

call me etc. whatev i need to further test the best controller ive ever had

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there tomorrow, something came up and I don't need housing anymore, im bringin my Wii+component cables and my Laptop which has Pokesav and AR if anyone wants to use it.

xyt

Smash Lord
Everyone come this Friday.

In other news, everyone vote for me as your favorite Young Link player. Also, nominate eachother for stuff in the 2007 Fourm Awards. For example, nominate Takieddine for best artist or xyt for gayest.

J/K Sheik. We <3 you... sometimes.
i am going to chain grab you for that ^-')

Sheik, you should get Anon to come, tell him I want a re-match ^^'
i'll see what i can do

how early will people be around tomorrow? I have a test at 12:30-1:20, but after that I pretty much just want to smash for like 12 hours :p
i want matches. lots and lots of matches

xyt

Smash Lord
doesn't seem like Anon will make it 9volt = / ........
cross you fingers.. he did say maybe haha
so.... from cmu side... it seems like me/pocky/wesley are the only definites..
hey nivek/**** chang are likely. and anon/neo/garrick are maybes.
either way looks like we'll have at least like 15 people.. so it should be good
see you all there : D!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
shiek bring ur camera. i cant fins mine D=

we should take pics or somthing

EDIT: @ least one big group shot b4 ppl start leaving etc. like this is probly the last big DUQ meetup until MAYBE the end of the spring semester but we didnt have a huge meetup last spring semseter etc.

xyt

Smash Lord
shiek bring ur camera. i cant fins mine D=

we should take pics or somthing

EDIT: @ least one big group shot b4 ppl start leaving etc. like this is probly the last big DUQ meetup until MAYBE the end of the spring semester but we didnt have a huge meetup last spring semseter etc.
it's a deal

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
im bringing mine just incase. Me+Dale/Nate/Switch should be there around 4:30ish.

My sig lies so bad

EDIT: I just realized that my compy has tio, so if we wanna try a friendly tourney, I can does a SOTW type thing that used to happen.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Leaving now.

Swift and Pocky, you guys still owe me for VLS. I don't really care if you pay me today or not, but I would like to get all settled up before break.

Also, Swift, if you could bring your stuff for fixing controllers, I think I should switch up my control stick...

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Leaving now.

Swift and Pocky, you guys still owe me for VLS. I don't really care if you pay me today or not, but I would like to get all settled up before break.

Also, Swift, if you could bring your stuff for fixing controllers, I think I should switch up my control stick...
ok glad I checked boards b4 i left.

Top Bottom