• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
"They do it for the 'lulz'. 'Lulz' is a corruption of the phrase 'LOL' which stands for 'laugh out loud'

So how would you guys feel about another Rock Smash on Dec. 8. I know it's short notice, but it's all I have open until like...February.

takieddine

Smash Master
This question is probably best addressed to whomever can drive.

That sounds like good practice for pound 3, if more of PA/Ohio would show up.

Edit: Giovanni is badass.

xyt

Smash Lord
"They do it for the 'lulz'. 'Lulz' is a corruption of the phrase 'LOL' which stands for 'laugh out loud'

So how would you guys feel about another Rock Smash on Dec. 8. I know it's short notice, but it's all I have open until like...February.
that is the saturday before finals for cmu.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
why is giovanni punching chansey?

:(

like that truly makes me upset thinking of it. Like when ppl say think happy thoughts i dont think of flowers or sunshine or rainbows(NON EXPLODING ONES) or anything, i think of chansey healing ppl and saying "CHANSEY!" wtf giovanni thats a **** move, yeah dont come crying to the poke center when ur mewtwo/rhydon/golem are busted.....a$$hole

:mad:

xyt

Smash Lord
why is giovanni punching chansey?

:(

like that truly makes me upset thinking of it. Like when ppl say think happy thoughts i dont think of flowers or sunshine or rainbows(NON EXPLODING ONES) or anything, i think of chansey healing ppl and saying "CHANSEY!" wtf giovanni thats a **** move, yeah dont come crying to the poke center when ur mewtwo/rhydon/golem are busted.......***got

:mad:
wow... that was pretty gay..

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
wow... that was pretty gay..
but i dont play sheik o_O

yo like when i was younger i rly wished pokemon were real. I kinda still do.....i had a dream of catching bulbasaur a while ago, i hate bulbasaur. :(

id get a milotic to ride in the ocean.:cool: and a pigeot to fly on:cool: and raichu just because:cool: and a flareon cuz it has teh fiya

D

Deleted member

sheik really isn't gay unless you play ganondorf >_>

I'm happy being an umbreon. mostly nocturnal, I can poison on contact, I have gold rings all over, I come with 110 base defense and I heal by moonlight. Fun times.

D20

Smash Lord
Thanks bud.

In other news, I have 4 open spots for *pound* 3. Let me know soon so we can get housing.

D20

Smash Lord
That was fast...

The car is currently:
Rob = Driving
Evan = Shotgun
Taki = Frames
Tim = Mega Man
Alan = Falco's recovery sucks

Matt = First alternate (but will probably have work/gf stuff)

D20

Smash Lord
Also... who (that will be in Pittsburgh at the time) wants to go to the December 22nd C3 (about a 4 hour drive). We would be driving up the night before for the lock-in, so bring your sleeping bag.

xyt

Smash Lord
Also... who (that will be in Pittsburgh at the time) wants to go to the December 22nd C3 (about a 4 hour drive). We would be driving up the night before for the lock-in, so bring your sleeping bag.
I will be in NJ = /

Wesley? take me to Pound 3? : D

pockyD

Smash Legend
do you have a completed save for fe9?

i beat fe10 twice already (was all alone here for thanksgiving break -_-) on normal but i'd like to get some stat boosts for hard (which is really ridiculously hard in the early game thanks to no weapons triangle... wtf)...

if you have an fe9 file, can you bring a memory card this friday so i can steal it from you? i played it on a friend's cube/card, which he subsequently left at home

edit: also i'd like to add that fire emblem is amazing and everyone else should at least try it out at some point... it's not for everyone, but if you like strategy games, then you will love it

Top Bottom