• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
I was playing well (read:gay) against Taki's fox that day. And Taki's Marth told me what to do, it was hypnotizing.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Zig, I had to play N64 in pools and his pika doesn't combo into grabs as nice as yours and he doesn't do that quick-attack-to-the-edgehog ****, but he still seemed to dominate me (I felt like I was playing pretty poorly in pools, no johns). I think he has a better defensive game with dsmashes than yours, but it's really tough to say who's is better overall. Your pika looks cooler for what it's worth.

D20

Smash Lord
One important thing that Wesley and Swift overlooked...

Which Pikachu does each player use?

Whoever uses the birthday hat Pikachu wins.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I have never played Philly, nor have I played Tope.

For what it's worth, I've had a lots and lots of success against N64 in dittos, even though he beat me in tourny at a st.louis tournament I wish I could have back...last stock of the third game on the worst tourny placing of the year by far and away (no johns, I know. I lost, and not just to him)

Andy (n64) is my friend though, and I really like his pikachu. I have no problem with his style, and I think he does very well. If there is any pika that I wouldnt mind people saying it was better than mine, it would difinately be andy's.

That said, I challenge any other pikachu to beat mine in a set, as I have a lot of confidence in my chu versus, say, chad's or any one else's.

It's weird that you guys have all had a flood of pikachu practice all at the same time though. I hope I get to play philly some day.

Also, can anyone house me on saturday? If I get someone to do it saturday, and pocky on friday, I can go to pittsburgh so long as I can figure out how to get inbetween houses and such. Also, you would receive much love from the midwest, as well as more pikachu practice than you ever wanted.

takieddine

Smash Master
Im there tomorrow, but Nitespot might be closed, I'll check by today and post here. I guess even if it is closed, we could try to find another place.(CMU maybe)

Are any of the OOS'ers(tim, kevin, wesely) able to make it tomorrow?

pockyD

Smash Legend
yes because you should select your path in college (and possibly consequently in life) based on a soon-to-be-obsolete video game -_-

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Mogwai is the name of the species, Gizmo is the particular Mogwai who is retardedly adorable and awesome, Stripe's the evil one, etc. I'm currently trying to get someone to change my name to GIZM0 on the boards cause I have premium now, but I'm failing at it :(.

A-Laon

Smash Master
This is Rob.

Sorry Wes... Ben and I were over there around 12:30 and it was closed. I just assumed it would be closed all day because most of the students that work there went home for break.

spoonyd

Smash Apprentice
Any update on what day people wanna play? I plan to come get owned this week and I can bring a set up if we need another one.

Top Bottom