• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TSK

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I can let you borrow my memory card for the week, unless you want to bring your wii and just create the save tomorrow. I think there's also some save data on gamefaqs that have transfer data that's better than mine.... I'm pretty sure mine won't even help you in the first part :\

pockyD

Smash Legend
the gamefaqs data is a wii save, so i'll lose my existing playthroughs (important because there are storyline differences after the first playthrough)

and my real plan is to have one that has it beaten already (any difficulty) so i can replay it using the rings they start with (boost stat growth) to make the characters i want better :)

and yeah i'll bring a mem card and we can transfer on the spot... good ****!

fe6 is great btw, and it's got ROY (who sucks)

TSK

Smash Apprentice
and yeah i'll bring a mem card and we can transfer on the spot... good ****!
Except for the fact that Nintendo decided to be ******** and not allow the path of radiance save data to be copied... So you'd have to just take my data and give it back later or borrow my card and give it back later, or bring your wii and create the new file(s) at duq. Whatever method is fine but I definitely want my data back for when I get hard mode unlocked.

xyt

Smash Lord
Except for the fact that Nintendo decided to be ******** and not allow the path of radiance save data to be copied... So you'd have to just take my data and give it back later or borrow my card and give it back later, or bring your wii and create the new file(s) at duq. Whatever method is fine but I definitely want my data back for when I get hard mode unlocked.
something similar happened with my chao data in sonic adventure 2 = /

pockyD

Smash Legend
what? that sucks

D

Deleted member

I have the best FE transfer of all time. I used 8 characters, all of them have 6 of 8 stats maxed at least.

Most have all 8.

D

Deleted member

I want to edit my post but smashboards is fail.

the 241 hit% is for gamble.

D

Deleted member

this is from radiant dawn, chapter 4-5 w/ izuka as the boss. She's max stats in both games.

TSK

Smash Apprentice
lol Mia is awesome/my fave swordmaster in FE 9&10
also my new salamence is awesome but now I may need some adjustments if I wanna use her in my team >_>

tansurn

Smash Rookie
Do these weeklies still happen? My friend and I want to come up some Friday, but we want to make sure we're not wasting a trip to Pittsburgh (gas ain't cheap)

pdk

Smash Lord
judging from posts about fire emblem save trading (no online) they sure do

and where would you be coming up from?

tansurn

Smash Rookie
Coming from Indiana, PA. Its a far drive for Smash, but theres not a whole lot going on here, so we'll definitely try to make it at often as possible.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
and maybe me ^^' what are the odds that people will be there this friday?

Also, when does the nitespot close for Xmas break?

EDIT: I'm johning that the internet is slow, causing a double post

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yeah i say they should come if they have nothing better to do and dont mind using the gas, i the 4th ranked player in PA will be there *stands and laughs*

*throws more gimics out there like free food @ 9:30(no seriously they give free food @ 9:30)*

tansurn

Smash Rookie
It probably doesn't matter who shows up, we'll probably get owned pretty good. We'll definitely make it up when we can. How is Christmas/finals and the such affecting the schedule?

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I was wondering that, too, when's you guy's finals and is the Nitespot open that week?

EDIT: Toad sucks

TSK

Smash Apprentice
this friday should be good, next week there are finals so the nitespot may or may not be open for very long next friday :\

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Well, after it closes, we could just go to the communter lounge. No wait, that didn't work out too well last time...

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't have work friday so if anyone from cmu just doesn't want to go because they want to dodge the bus in this weather, let me know

this will be my last friday and i will take it as a personal insult if YOU don't show up

Top Bottom