• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
Yo I'm officially moved into iup. Hopefully I can find some smash bums to sleep/masturbate in my couch but if anyone wants to come party and smash once I get settled thatd be tiiight

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
If anyone wants to smash at my place today, get at me. The earlier the better because I need to be up mad early on Saturday so I gotta be done smashing by 10.

ChicknMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if this is the place, but I'm desperate. I'm going to college in Gettysburg PA and have no one to smash with seriously (despite my relative lack of skill- ie: mid scrub level). Is anyone around there that I could smash with?

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Not sure if this is the place, but I'm desperate. I'm going to college in Gettysburg PA and have no one to smash with seriously (despite my relative lack of skill- ie: mid scrub level). Is anyone around there that I could smash with?
Jman lives in Harrisburg but who knows if hes smashing anymore nowadays.
your pretty close to the MD/VA scene. Id look into that.
Middle of PA = Dead.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Yesterday was the day of the last PS2 game ever to be released, FIFA 2014. RIP PS2, you lived a good life.

Vyke

Smash Champion
what the ****

I just found out VIN DIESEL DID THE VOICE OF THE ****ING IRON GIANT

yes, the animated movie IRON GIANT

WHAT THE **** MY MIND

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Hey everybody, I have a big-ass 36" CRT TV at my parents house that I am trying to get rid of. It is a perfectly functional smash TV, honestly never tried to watch television on it haha. I bought it for $40, its yours for $20! I will pick it up from my house and bring it to your place! You just gotta help me move it in. Let me know if you are interested!

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Yeah, I'm the same guy. Nice to meet you
What would I have to do to learn the ways of vgc doubles??? I am playing cybertron's vgc worlds 2013 team (via pokemon showdown of course) since i am just trying to learn the basics, and was told that would be a good team to do so.

But... I don't play that often because I feel like a scrub a dub loser for not making my own team/inherently know the game well enough to make my own personal team. Plus I am constantly worried people will be angry that I am using a TR team >.>;;

http://smashboards.com/threads/shuffle-iv-november-9th-2013-columbus-oh.340845/

OSU has a tournament.
already spammed the fb...but whatever. TRYING TO HYPE THIS SHIZ
I thought you meant an Osu! tournament at first. Disappointed ;.;

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
WEMP, just play more. Any team would be good since experience is the most valuable thing for you right now. Don't feel too bad about not being informed enough to make your own team. A lot of good players just rip teams from each other (Cybertron ripped his from Gebebo) and then modify it slightly. Also, I've never heard of anyone being mad at someone for using a TR team.

@Travis, send me a pic of the CRT. I could use a fatty.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
RoM VI isn't stickied, but it's in the ATL North tournament listings.

Ctrl F it.

I'd prefer Pound though, seeing as they are back to back weekends for some reason.

D

Deleted member

did everyone make it to BH3 okay? i heard taki's car died on the stream.

D

Deleted member

i'll play with you.

message me.

Top Bottom