• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
I will murder you at all card games. Except pokemon...I dont have my jigglypuff card so i cant put you to sleep...EVERY ****ING TURN WHAT THE **** IS THAT BULL **** THE STUPID MOTHER ****ER DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO FLIP A COIN ITS SUCH A CROCK A **** AND WHO BASES A CARD GAME ON COIN FLIPPING ANYWAYS BUT I GUESS I CANT ****ING COMPLAIN CAUSE JIGGLY****INGPUFF DOESNT HAVE TO ****ING FLIP A GOD DAMN COIN ANYWAYS SO **** THAT STUPID *** CARD GAME IT CAN DROWN IN A PUDDLE OF SWAMP *** IVE COLLECTED FROM EVERYONE WHO HAS BLED TEARS PLAYING AGAINST THAT CARD WHICH IS ANYONE WHO STARTED PLAYING THE GAME BECAUSE THAT STUPID BROKE *** ****ING CARD CAME OUT WHEN THE GAME STARTED!
Just a reminder that this entire thread is gold.

D

Deleted member

i wanna play aaron at card games...

is anyone left in erie over break or is this about to be a long break

D

Deleted member

i actually don't have my car

cause i killed it

lol

edit: i'm so ****ing bored i'm actually going to walk around pittsburgh. someone text me or something.

Vyke

Smash Champion
http://i.imgur.com/JooR4RN.jpg

“Nostalgia is a necessary thing, I believe, and a way for all of us to find peace in that which we have accomplished, or even failed to accomplish. At the same time, if nostalgia precipitates actions to return to that fabled, rosy-painted time, particularly in one who believes his life to be a failure, then it is an empty thing, doomed to produce nothing but frustration and an even greater sense of failure.”
-R.A. Salvatore

Merry Christmas~

6VI6

Smash Apprentice
Yeah didn't think he was Scar but I think he looks a lot like him in that picture lol

6VI6

Smash Apprentice
Dammit A-Leon, making me look silly. I would have actually thought it was some dude called Dark Hand if Carroll wasn't here to set me straight.

I just didn't think Scar would be in Pittsburgh for any reason which is why I was skeptical.

Peerless Kingdom

Smash Rookie
Hey guys this is is Woody, I have no idea why this is my account name but I guess I had some good reason for it or something. I'm not sure if you guys know but I'm actually still at CMU until the end of this semester; I needed another year of school to finish up my minor. I'm still basically retired from Smash though, lol.

Anyway I'm posting here to let you guys know that Smash is happening with our fighting game club weekly at CMU every Thursday starting at 7:00PM from now on and going till a little after midnight. Project M and Melee are both available, we just set up whatever people want to play. This is in addition to Marvel, SF, KoF, and Blazblue mostly. Our access to CRTs is limited, so if you guys can bring one or two when you come by, it would be a big help. We have the consoles/games though.

No ID or anything required to get in, so if you guys want to play on Thursday we're open. CMU has always had a pretty strong "casual competitive" Melee scene, and this year a few key figures of the fighting game club are graduating/leaving. The club that historically hosted Smash events has changed focus, so we want to regroup all of the Smash people under the fighting game club and, being Pittsburgh Smashers, you guys are obviously welcome and would be awesome to have around.

You can find more information at the club Facebook group here.

Oh yeah, and we also run "monthly" (read: whenever we can be bothered to organize) tournaments for money. I won our inaugural Project M tournament without dropping a game and having never played it before--so you guys should come by and make sure a fraud like me doesn't win it next time!

Last edited:

takieddine

Smash Master
Hey guys this is is Woody, I have no idea why this is my account name but I guess I had some good reason for it or something. I'm not sure if you guys know but I'm actually still at CMU until the end of this semester; I needed another year of school to finish up my minor. I'm still basically retired from Smash though, lol.

Anyway I'm posting here to let you guys know that Smash is happening with our fighting game club weekly at CMU every Thursday starting at 7:00PM from now on and going till a little after midnight. Project M and Melee are both available, we just set up whatever people want to play. This is in addition to Marvel, SF, KoF, and Blazblue mostly. Our access to CRTs is limited, so if you guys can bring one or two when you come by, it would be a big help. We have the consoles/games though.

No ID or anything required to get in, so if you guys want to play on Thursday we're open. CMU has always had a pretty strong "casual competitive" Melee scene, and this year a few key figures of the fighting game club are graduating/leaving. The club that historically hosted Smash events has changed focus, so we want to regroup all of the Smash people under the fighting game club and, being Pittsburgh Smashers, you guys are obviously welcome and would be awesome to have around.

You can find more information at the club Facebook group here.

Oh yeah, and we also run "monthly" (read: whenever we can be bothered to organize) tournaments for money. I won our inaugural Project M tournament without dropping a game and having never played it before--so you guys should come by and make sure a fraud like me doesn't win it next time!
I have a few CRTs I can bring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_vmOvfbg90

Last edited:

Yankee-pyro

Smash Rookie
Top Bottom