• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

gouda

Smash Journeyman
So for a brief moment prior to caving under the backlash, Nintendo attempted to block Evo from broadcasting Melee.
read m2ks post about it. its hilarious cuz he weaves in and out of upper and lowercase characters and color fonts. If he opens his mouth at the tournament and nintendo hears any bad rep from him i will punt him into the ocean.

TheLake

Smash Master
Omg cave dweller.....How I miss thee

ESPECIALLY now that you have one of the most epic rpg characters ever as your avi

welcome home

Vyke

Smash Champion
Apparently out of the large-scale films that he's done, Del Toro said he's most proud of Pacific Rim. #hype

gouda

Smash Journeyman
So I'm writing an instructional DVD set for a 3 credit college class called TRAIN RUNNING 101 and it's going to be game one of Axe v **** Change R1 pools on loop for seven hours, WITH COMMENTARY.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
OMG, TELL ME YOU GUYS SAW Swiftbass vs. Phish-it. Most intense match so far, it was UNREAL!

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
To be fair, getting double 4-stocked by Axe doesn't mean a whole lot. But how about Kevin and **** Chang both getting on stream in the first hour?

gouda

Smash Journeyman
To be fair, getting double 4-stocked by Axe doesn't mean a whole lot. But how about Kevin and **** Chang both getting on stream in the first hour?
Get outta here with your fairness and logical arguments, FOR THEY HAVE NO HOME HERE!!!
*concedes defeat*
Yeah I guess not but I tried to make a funny! Did it work?
Kinda?
Maybe?
Sadface.

Real talk tho hueheuhghgeuhueeeeugh Tim's comeback. I kinda wanted it for Phish It for a bit
Wait Tim wasn't wearing green. THE BETRAYAL.
Green ranger got some commentary love from that set.
And it was awesome to see those guys on stream in the first couple hours.

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Omg cave dweller.....How I miss thee

ESPECIALLY now that you have one of the most epic rpg characters ever as your avi

welcome home
:D good to back bra. Evo stream/smash tonight?? Tomorrow night??

Edit: Nvm, saw the facebook post :( let me know if anyone is down to smash this weekend.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
EVO or not, we're gonna have a ton of new blood come September. The Pitt smash club got like 60 people without even advertising (about 10 of them have legit competitive interest). I have no idea what's gonna happen to us when we actually do the activity fair. Probably gonna get RUN OVER.

Also I wanna hold a smash fest with all of PGH at my place next weekend. Order pizza, food, hookers and all that good ****. What day works best for everyone?

P.S. Carroll that is the best smash video in the state of california

Life

Smash Hero
I have family in town next weekend, but I think I might start showing up places afterwards. Gotta grind out my techskill anyway, I've gotten rusty on top of not being very good in the first place. OTOH, maybe being out of the scene for a few months might have shaken a couple of old habits? IDK. Only one way to find out I guess.

Ambix

Smash Ace
my days off are tuesday wednsday. i always have to duck out early for weekend stuff :<

also the combo video was really nice. i wish i had more interesting gameplay and real life footage though.

I'm such a boring person.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
If you didn't know, house tournament/smashfest at my house on (99% for sure) Wednesday. Everyone is welcome to come up, stay the night, swim in our pool, masturbate on my couch, etc.

Message me, post, or text me for details or questions.
440 969 0090

Pls.
:)

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Furthermore, Taki, Abate, Hyun Tae, and myself will be smashing at my place for a few hours at 9 PM tonight. If anyone wants in let me know.

takieddine

Smash Master
I love how people who know nothing about the game and just transferred over from other fighters have an opinion on wobbling....people have lost their goddamn mind...

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
I am not really comfortable with throwing my digits out in public, but I will probably leave for this at like 8:30 which should get me there a little after 9.
Take that number regardless. I live in an apartment and I'll have to let you in.

Top Bottom