• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Started up a Smash club at Pitt. ****'s about to get real.

Actually we're gonna suck pretty bad, but it's still cool since we got a lot of people interested in learning Melee.

6VI6

Smash Apprentice
I'll have to make my way to Pitt sometime and scout out your skill levels.

takieddine

Smash Master
Alright how many of you ****ers can i get to volunteer to help me move for a box of pizza and beer? Also chunks of dead prostitute.

This next Sunday BTW.

takieddine

Smash Master
For real tho. Anyone interested text me. Its pretty light stuff for the most part, just need an extra pair of hands to carry. Can compensate, or call, Maybe.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
My uncle got a DUI on the way to my 8th birthday party...

I got a GameCube as a present...

there's some parallels there I'm sure of it

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Wow. NOT feeling this new layout.

I miss my Slowpoke World Forums. So dearly. Don't like it. Ah, well, guess I'll learn to love it so they can replace it with something worse.

Yeah, Smash Club at Pitt. We in there. Siiiiiick.

A-Laon

Smash Master
So do your worst, Smash mods, for I've roughed it, slummed it, taken my share of 4-stocks and still won through, so god damnit I can weather the storm of repercussions for a little self-indulgence.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Premium member?!?!? more like CREAMium. . . .

P.S. I came up with the best taunt ever. It involves making a song with Luigi's wavedash.

It will be in my combo vid, which will get started as soon as I get a capture card.

Edit: Sweet, I still have yet to call off work, but once I do I'll team with you.

takieddine

Smash Master
Ill be bringing my computer, will someone walk me through LoL? I get the basics, but if someone can walk me through some things t work on as a newbie that'd be great.

Top Bottom