• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Tickets were 380 dollaz.... way more than I would have liked to spend. But its a 3 day event and has armin van buuren, skrillex, netsky, knife party, tiesto, pretty lights, wolfgang gartner, justice, avicii, kaskade, bassnectar... just to name a few.

It may be worth it. I guess I'll find out

jbro

Smash Ace
you are all very loud people who like to scream in the middle of the night and wake me up multiple times even though i have work this morning

thank you for that

Skyshroud

Smash Ace

D20

Smash Lord
Yeah, I like that one... but it has a guy singing the lyrics. I dunno... I just like when women sing the Bond themes. It would certainly be an honorable mention though.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Yeah, I like that one... but it has a guy singing the lyrics. I dunno... I just like when women sing the Bond themes. It would certainly be an honorable mention though.
Legit, but <3 Chris Cornell.

No hetero.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Had fun tonight guys c: I missed going to Duq. My friend Richard wants to go more often as well
EXCEPT FOR SEEING NAKA SINCE HE HATES ME (hiiiii budddyyyyyy)

:phone:

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace

Vyke

Smash Champion
I don't remember. It's a fairly recent laptop, but I don't know where I placed the disk. I'll ask Nina.

Eitherway, if you can come over this week/weekend I'd appreciate it. I feel like something is EATING IT ALIVE and there's nothing I can do to stop it. :(

Top Bottom