• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
too*

Wasn't gonna do it, but I saw that you had already edited your post once and so must have missed this grammatical error twice, heightening the necessity of me to be a **** about it.
Ya no, because of you're gracious, and selfless(ish) act of correcting all of the gramatic errors in the thread Its starting too make me quite lazy in terms of actually proof-reading waht i post.

Vyke

Smash Champion
It's like we invented troll faces before they happened. I wanna figure out how to make lil icons of them so we can post them like the yeahboi thing.

THIS SONG IS TOOOO ****ING GOOOOOOOOOD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvNApJJH6gM

Best trance song of the year (2005)
We get weird smilies all the time, we just need to find somebody to cut our faces out and shrink them for the boards.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
HAAAAIIIII GAAAAIIIIIIZZZZ!!!!!!!! I think I got it to work

Alan, I am not square. hhhmmmmmmmmkay?

I'll fix the white thing and the size later

Nakamaru

Smash Master
So, people going to the Ohio tournament this weekend. I want to go, but i am sick yet again today. I would still like to try and go to enter teams at the very least if i feel up to it.

Who all is going/who is driving/when you leaving etc etc. Ya know typical stuff.

No huge post this time. Didn't feel like working for it.

Vyke

Smash Champion
HAAAAIIIII GAAAAIIIIIIZZZZ!!!!!!!! I think I got it to work

Alan, I am not square. hhhmmmmmmmmkay?

I'll fix the white thing and the size later
Gotta fix the transparency! Sooooo close! Mogwai, MAKE THESE SMILIES (can you do that?)

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'm just glad I never missed out on it when I was younger.

For those that missed Toonami or just plain miss it: http://www.toonamiaftermath.com/#

The above site streams every show shown on it (and some extra) on schedule and in clear definition. With all the original bumps, promos, and intros.

jbro

Smash Ace
i think i get paid today. if i do, i'm going to neoh.
so if there's room in a car i shall take it. if not, i suppose i'll drive myself or something.

Top Bottom