• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Funny story about duquesne parking tickets:

Aince they are administered by a school they don't hold the same reprocussions as city or township police ones. Sooo basically you can not pay them and suffer no real consequences. Although, if you accumulate like 3 or 4 they might boot your car. Other than that nothing. I have 2 from them and they still gave me my diploma, that's how low impact they are.

Just some food for thought.

I will be there today around 630.

:phone:

TheLake

Smash Master
aww jacob that videos the best

and yuigo drafts and smashtastrophe!?

COROLATION!?

probably not...

+1 rescue rabbit

Abate

Smash Journeyman
Funny story about duquesne parking tickets:

Aince they are administered by a school they don't hold the same reprocussions as city or township police ones. Sooo basically you can not pay them and suffer no real consequences. Although, if you accumulate like 3 or 4 they might boot your car. Other than that nothing. I have 2 from them and they still gave me my diploma, that's how low impact they are.

Just some food for thought.

I will be there today around 630.

Yeah I had no intention of paying it lol. However I'd like to avoid future ones to avoid getting booted and being forced to pay everything.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I'll be there around 3. I'll be heading out strait from class. If you don't see me in the nitespot I'll be in the commuter lounge.

Abate, if you are staying till close you can park in the garage. They close at 12 and you won't have to pay the garage fee. Only you'll have to watch out for sport events because they jack the price up to a flat $20.

Aside from that idk really where a good place to park is. My usual spot Horne ticketed twice. So I have to find a new one.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Yeah I had no intention of paying it lol. However I'd like to avoid future ones to avoid getting booted and being forced to pay everything.
I mean when I was going to school they stopped ticketing after 5 on Fridays. There are sneaky spots around campus though that they don't always look, its hard to describe them though. The one is the parking lot on Forbes across from campus. There's also a little lot under one parking garage that's pretty legit. Also there are meters on Stevenson that are typically chill, but the city tickets those and they might do that until 10 now.

Vyke

Smash Champion
That's more of an inside joke. It's got to have something that relates to the picture. His face is enthusiastic and in awe of something, getting overexcited. That doesn't really correlate to being a douchebag taking two set-ups (regardless if you know him)

DO MEMES RIGHT OR DON'T DO THEM AT ALL

jbro

Smash Ace
That's more of an inside joke. It's got to have something that relates to the picture. His face is enthusiastic and in awe of something, getting overexcited. That doesn't really correlate to being a douchebag taking two set-ups (regardless if you know him)

DO MEMES RIGHT OR DON'T DO THEM AT ALL
its a picture of carroll.
and he's my roommate.

how the **** do you not understand that joke

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Cuz I didn't know that you were his room mate.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
People assume that when the social thread in the artwork emporium closed that the skype chat would be an amazing place to talk about art, get critiqued, etc.

[3:49:36 AM] Kitty-maru: i think wacking off would lose it's appeal if i had to do it for a living.
[3:49:40 AM] Kitty-maru: so
[3:49:47 AM] Brenners: no I think you're wrong

A-Laon

Smash Master
[11/24/2011 12:16:09 AM] Alan Wilson: i have an idea for our business
[11/24/2011 12:16:25 AM] Alan Wilson: we'll copy their formula as closely as possible without getting ourselves sued
[11/24/2011 12:16:34 AM] Alan Wilson: and produce adult-sized CapriSuns
[11/24/2011 12:16:38 AM] Alan Wilson: in the name of justice.
[11/24/2011 12:16:40 AM] Logan: wow
[11/24/2011 12:16:42 AM] Logan: like
[11/24/2011 12:16:46 AM] Logan: 6 capri suns
[11/24/2011 12:16:50 AM] Logan: wrapped together
[11/24/2011 12:16:50 AM] Alan Wilson: ^
[11/24/2011 12:16:56 AM] Logan: with all the straws attached

Top Bottom