• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Just beat that game.

And ROH i've got your copy, you left it in the wii.

Just a word of advice for everyone, try not to leave your stuff at the nitespot. I usually don't check it the day after, and if I don't know you left something there, anyone could swipe it. So take your **** home!

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Just beat that game.

And ROH i've got your copy, you left it in the wii.

Just a word of advice for everyone, try not to leave your stuff at the nitespot. I usually don't check it the day after, and if I don't know you left something there, anyone could swipe it. So take your **** home!
Thanks. Yeah I was preoccupied by my large unworking TV. Such a huge fail. Are we good with TV's from now on or should I bring a working one? I will bring my setup regardless

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I'm not going to plan anything this time. I'll happily help with gas to anyone that is willing to drive, and split hotel fees, but im organizing anything atm.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I can't emphasize enough how little I play this game.

It must be made known to all.

If you do more things, you have more excuses.

I think that Logan's hair should get nerfed.

I'm Fawx.

The scourge of your existence.

Your hatred feeds me.

It's like a summer breeze across my black brow.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
If you get to downtown, it is walkable. But forbes or fifth inbound should help. Where are you coming from?

The union is in the center of the campus and you can always ask students. Once inside, go to the 1st floor and you should hear the sweet sound of melee and GC controllers clicking

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
I won't be there til 5 again. But since two other people are coming and since I am bringing my roomate, we'll carry a TV in. I will bring one setup definitely. Hopefully I can put together another one.

Thomas bring my other game and I will look for a cube or wii to bring

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Still room for me on the way back? :D
>:) still room though I must say I didn't give you much room last time, forgot to move the seat back. My girlfriend always moves it almost all of the up... Wants to be closer to the airbag in case we crash so her death will be quick and painless.

How about I got her to forward smash with Marth for about an hour the other night while I practiced ledge teching with different characters. Now that is a dedicated gf haha

gouda

Smash Journeyman
TV's from the Union are a go there ROH. I've got your game, no worries.

I've got work from 1-4 today so I'll be there later, and pop my head in here and there. If you end up needing TV's before then gimme a call and ill bring one down.

Top Bottom