• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

gouda

Smash Journeyman
No parking permit needed there ROH. The alleyway under the Forbes Ave. garage is only parking permit for the day. 5 is a safe bet to park there with no consequences.

Also, if need be, I can bring more than one TV to the nite spot from the info desk, it just has never gotten to that point (and most often a lack of setups yields against that) so to save someone the trouble of hauling a TV up/down stairs from your vehicle, I can take care of that.

To MrBagHead- your proposal is graciously acknowledged sir, and we will accommodate said boundaries accordingly. As an employee of the Duquesne Student Union, and thus the Nite Spot, I can facilitate a co-existing community in our mutual gathering place. BUT HAY that commuter lounge thing may not be a bad idea too; who knows?

I am finished with my class at noon, and will be ready to go with a full setup shortly thereafter. Should anyone have setup concerns, direction needs, etc., call/text 412 722 7606.

/10intelligence

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Based upon the turnout last time, I wanted to bring another TV. But I know already that my roomate Jesse won't be there like he was the previous Friday, Puppet_Master (sheik). Hope a bunch of people show like last week tho roh. So I'll leave one TV in the car. I might have another setup lying around...

Buford

Smash Apprentice
I can be there around 1 or 2 pm, could someone text me with the building please? 724 831 7749 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************724 831 7749******end_of_the_skype_highlighting. I wont be home to check this for a bit.

edit-- Ill bring my console

gouda

Smash Journeyman
HOOOOOLYYYYYY ****. That is an immeasurable amount of brilliance. I gotta come back to LoL, been in and out of interest lately. Fest tonight/tomorrow night forgrey justache?

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Aww yeah tonight's food was a drag, but I found out why. There was no particular crafts scheduled because they figured a large portion of the student body would be going home for the long labor day weekend. My apologies Alan, STEVE SALUTE.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
I didn't get as much Falcon **** as I wanted, but then there's always next time. I am already counting down the days as obsessive as that sounds....

And I know where Alan lives now

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
What's it like having to wake up every day knowing that you are a nerd?

Edit: I need to work on some matchups, so I'm officially calling out the following characters for next week's Smashfest:

Falco

Sheik

ICs

Falcon

Logan

Bring the heat.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Logan, the only time I ever play falcon is when I am drunk... like Mango. I wanted to practice DI and avoiding the knee in the matchup.

@Gerald - No Puff??? She is a character that is getting more popular!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
OMG taki, i was looking in the really old PA player finder thread and found this

General Decapatation: German Army of Pittsburgh
Sargent Headshot: German Army of Pittsburgh

We have to enter as this team somewhere, sometime and troll like crazy. xD

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
that doesn't even hold a candle to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ONJfp95yoE or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57hSqLLfOv4 in terms of cutness or adorable factor.

and proof that ganon is the best, and warp star is broken.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIL7u8v4H7w
How did kitty cats even get brought into this discussion? I watched Logans' video and turned up the sound hoping that some cool thing would happen nope

I almost beat this guy's ganon the other day
http://www.bestofyoutube.com/story.php?title=no-arms-no-legs-no-worries

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Ok, Taki can you bring your laptop next week so you can give me all the extra footage of you vs J.boney?

Every friday, Nite Spot at Duquense Univerity. I don't go there so i never remember the names of the buildings.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Dear WTFA54

They are at Duquesne University in the student union on the first floor in a cool place called the Nite Spot.

They happen friday's from sometime in the afternoon (usually between 1-2pm) and end when it closes (between 12-1am)

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I know the Puff matchup perfectly, I just get desperate, and screw up when I get nervous/agitated.

I only play Brawl when I'm drunk.

And on Mars.

Wearing nothing but cowboy boots.

Top Bottom