• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I looked at Pitt to Cleveland since it was more of a straight shot, and it was $15 a person just for that, so I think from there to Toronto would be even more than that. I'll look at the numbers tomorrow, but I think driving would actually be cheaper if we have a full car and everyone brings the appropriate amount of money.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
hrm, with this new development i may still not be able to go.

HOWEVER it does give me a slim chance if seats remain open in jacob's car. Answer in 6-10 business days.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Lol, what on earth is that about?

Also im getting really tired of clicking a link and it just taking me to a god damned advertisement. What the hell is that all about?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I love the song where he finds an insect girlfriend, and he wants her to incubate the eggs in his stomach.

SHE'S AN INSECT!!!!!

It sucks he's nowhere near the east coast.

"I'm an oldie but a goodie born in the 1950's. After I was in the US Navy I moved to Los Angeles to be an actor on television and played on "Chico and the Man" and "Good Times". I'm a street entertainer at the Hollywood Bowl and I've been the producer of The Junior Christian Science Bible Lesson Program since my Sunday School teacher Jim Henson gave me some of his puppets. In 2006 I got my big break from Tim and Eric. After that I started performing in a punk rock band. I write a lot of songs about aliens. My favorite alien is Jessedle Oridis. She's an Elder Master on Star Korendor, which is 411 light years away."

-David Liebe Hart

Vyke

Smash Champion
wat

my adblocker has been working just fine

last I checked there was a version of it for chrome as well

don't tell me you use OPERA

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks Taki : o

What time? I'm still curled up in bed because I'm a lazy hobo....so I want to make sure I don't be a hobo for too long looool

And loooool Alan

:phone:

Top Bottom