• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Aaron and I actually did a lot of Kirby vs. G&W the other day. I think it's safe to say it's in GW's favor. That MU is all mix-up if you play Kirby and you can't rely on anything.

jbro

Smash Ace
how do none of you watch rage quit or other achievement hunter/rooster teeth videos

carroll's probably sick of it all by now, i watch the **** daily

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
TAKI GET OVER HERE!!! AND HANG OUT WITH ME!!

although we cant play smash because i busted up my thumb at bobbys party doing a backflip. But what i lossed in thumb maneuverability, I made up in biddy count.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

me n carrol seein avengers TONIGHT AT ELEVEN. roundin up the bros and the biddies. text if you want in, but be quick!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Carroll: Johny, Morning Glory, and I were still going. If you're on board we got room for one more. I was actually gonna order a card tomorrow, so good timing on that.

KirbyKaze will be housing us. I told him I'd figure out how many of us were going for sure, so now's the time!!!!!

Who's crossing the border with us?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Apparently you can't go there from Pittsburgh, but they would take you back.

Good news, everyone!!!

The drive is only a lil' over 300 miles, aboot 5 and a half hours. Not bad, eh? It's actually closer than Philly.

Top Bottom