• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

6VI6

Smash Apprentice
So I joined this facebook event thing for a tournament on friday

and I see a Carroll and a Taki posting

I'm assuming that's you guys, pumped to play you since I've been too lazy/busy to go to Duquesne

(I realize you guys probably don't remember me)

A-Laon

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

This man changed my perspective on the subject.
Yeah, black history month is BS, I just wanted to use those two smilies in context and was fortunate enough to discover them on the last day of February.

If you devise a celebration for another ethnic group purely because they're another ethnic group and you don't want to be labeled a racist,

you're a racist.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Yoooooooooo since I'm not gonna be able to go to the Ohio tourney this weekend. Who wants to go to the NE OH tourney next weekend!? It's only like an hour and half away IIRC.

Ohio is having a tourney every week it seems.

jbro

Smash Ace
I'll go too, I don't know anything about it though. It is just Saturday? Where is it?

I wouldn't ask these things but apparently it's not posted on here, I can't find it.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I can't go to Ohio this weekend cause of projects, but I'll drive to the one next weekend.

Who wants a spot in dah cah?

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'd go to Ohio if any of the Ohio people I liked were there.

y u no smash any more 4%, Skylar, EVERYONE IN OHIO?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
YESSS!!!! I actually REALLY wanna try Marth/Doc with you.

I think that would be an awesome team. You get one dunk on them then I got the cape for the kill.

jbro

Smash Ace
I'd like to go next weekend as well.
Anyone going this weekend not have a teammate that requires maximum swag on their team?

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Friday as in tomorrow?

Tomorrow there's a tourney at CMU

Saturday there's a tourney in Ohio (columbus I think) Friday they have side events but no smash.

Next Saturday there's a tourney in NE Ohio. Real close.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
To LoL players that feel like coming out to Mt. Lebanon (so I guess Aaron/Naka/Thomas)

IEM Hanover is happening next week if anyone feels like hanging out at Liz's and watching. It's the 6th-10th I believe and finals are on the 10th. I'll get more info if anyone thinks they'd wanna come.

Top Bottom