• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ahh
Me gusta pop punk

I'm gonna be at Peek n' Peak this weekend xP
I'll try to see if I'll be in town for the next show :o

:phone:

Nakamaru

Smash Master
If i am around the burgh sat I'll show up and throw stuff at you. Tomatoes and other various vegetables I think should be ok.

(but no really if I can I'll go. How much is door fare?)

:phone:

jbro

Smash Ace
please throw fruits instead, citrus is lovely.
i think it's 15 at the door, but if you're into the sound then it's a good deal because there's 6 bands playing, i believe.

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
so me and nick played smash for a little....
after a while i play marth against his fox
kill him first and taunted ( i was taunting after all most all my stocks)
he gets mad and says stop
i then kill him again with a combo
as i am already in the habbit of taunting after every stock
i taunt
he gets up and pushes me
then i tell him that he is over 18 and cant do that
he argues with me and then says
u taunt in this game but your too much of a ****ie in real life
and pushes me on the ground again
we argue more and he says he is going to **** up my controller
i am posting this here to pretty much embarrass him because he just kicked my *** over smash
(i bet he will post here, trying to change how he looks right now)

takieddine

Smash Master
Diffrent dbz reactions to: Goten picking up a bug.
Vegeta: Kakarots son is so powerful..... yet he is completely FASCINATED by this bug i need to find the source of its power.
Goku: Alright! looks like you found the first course for dinner tonight!
Piccolo: stop playing with bugs and throw rocks at me I need to learn to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE.
Yamcha: Dies.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
The lesson here is that taunts are as dangerous as playing monopoly. No matter how innocent you intend it to be someone always ends up being pushed on the floor.
Not trying to instigate drama, but I would like to point out that violence over a video game is far less acceptable than taunting.

As an avid taunter myself, I would know!

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
i remembered when i cryed about being pushed.
grow some you little girl.

after begging me to come over and play..
and asking to use my triwing..
did i get a thank you? no.
and then im not playing as well as i was capable and you kept taunting and laughing at me.
i told to stop MULTIPLE TIMES.
and you didnt. i dont know who the **** you think you are. but you better check your ****ing ego at the door when we play. because youve become a real *** hole.
idk what you accomplished to act like your gods gift to smash. get over yourself you arrogant prick.

go lose to HIV again or something.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I played some guys from Cal U a bit in melee. I got called cheap because i grabbed this one guy. :| I got fair > falling bair on fox. Fair'd him into the stage then hit him with the falling bair off of the rebound. It was some sexy ****.

I only lost once to this kid's roy. I was death comboing him as falco and he somehow wiggles free and counters as i f-smash. Spikes me onto the edge of a platform and then for some reason i fall downwards like a brick. It happened so fast i didn't even know how to respond. So i quit out. xD

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Not gonna be able to make the tourney... Ill be in Texas
WEMP!

But seriously do some Pittsburgh damage up there guys. It's about time for some hardcore recognition.

jbro

Smash Ace

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I actually havent even had time to start the series
I'm working on playing a few games atm, but school is killing me.
I have had a chance to look at a lot of the 3D models, artwork, etc for the Mass Effect series in my classes though, and my friend has made me watch a few really awesome trailers for 3.
Heck, I might just play the demo for fun xD

jbro

Smash Ace
Heck, I might just play the demo for fun xD
You should! You should play the series in general (I played a little of 1 and it was okay, but played through all of 2 and it was amazing). I'm not great with RPGs, but I'm a sucker for storytelling and the story is great (and the dialogue and all that is just ****ing fantastic as well). The gameplay feels a little weird at first, but it's similar to a slower-paced Uncharted or Gears of War (cover-based shooter) but you can use your powers on the fly or stop the game and choose what you wanna use so it still keeps the RPG feel.

I'm rambling now. I'm just super ****ing excited for ME3.

i also realize that i used proper capitalization and punctuation i got so excited i broke character please excuse me while i redeem myself with this run on sentence

Top Bottom