• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

jbro

Smash Ace
I saw Dumb and Dumber: unrated last night, and the scenes that were normally excluded make Lloyd's character look like a total creep as opposed to a hopeless romantic.
I've never seen the unrated version, but I'd really like to.

Carroll said:
Soooo Carroll fest 3?
Early march?
Only if you invite Shiv so I can have my revenge.

M@v

Subarashii!
Make carroll fest 3 during my spring break ;P

Naw but seriously, if it isn't during my spring break, ill probably drive in regardless.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Jerry was a racecar driver.
He drove so god-dam fast.
Never did win no checkered flags,
But he never did come in last.

Jerry was a racecar driver.
He'd say "El solo number one"
With a bocephus sticker on his 442
He'd light em' up just for fun.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Update on driving to ROM4. For everyone that wants to go in my car it will be about $60~. That includes gas, tolls, and hotel for 2 nights. I lost who wanted to come with me, so im asking again. Who wants a seat in my car?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Alright, so:

Me
Jacob
Carroll
(Aaron) [i remember him asking for a spot, but im not sure what it was for lol]
-

Soo 1 spot open, maybe 2 once i confirm aaron.

And like i said before i'll be bringing an air mattress so no one gets stuck on the floor. (hopefully)

Vyke

Smash Champion
That guy has the best Ace Ventura impression I ever did done see.

God damn it Ace Ventura is such a cool guy to impersonate.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
If you can pitch in swag im cool with you coming in my car. Just know that i'll need the money the day we leave. Not anytime after.

Speaking of which it'll be $10 more because hotels are gay and changed their prices. : /

Vudujin

Smash Lord
John, your posts have been top ****ing tier as of late.

That comic about the old couple was awesome. I felt so damn bad for that guy. He's like yeah I had post traumatic stress disorder, my kid ran away, my wife left me, and I'm a shadow of my former self, but hey. I found a Japanese girl who likes to play video games with me. . . . . so take that world.

The Ace Ventura thing was sweet too. I love the way the narrator says the title.

Vyke

Smash Champion
John, your posts have been top ****ing tier as of late.

That comic about the old couple was awesome. I felt so damn bad for that guy. He's like yeah I had post traumatic stress disorder, my kid ran away, my wife left me, and I'm a shadow of my former self, but hey. I found a Japanese girl who likes to play video games with me. . . . . so take that world.

The Ace Ventura thing was sweet too. I love the way the narrator says the title.
Idk man, I'm really jealous of the guy. I just hope I can say that I'm as satisfied if I ever get to his age. I broke down at Thanks for Reading. :(

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Hey Logan I don't know if your friend (I feel bad cause I forget his name) is coming Friday but he mentioned something about wanting to get rid of his Dredge deck. Let him know if he was for real to bring it tomorrow and I will buy/trade the stuff I want from it.

Thanks.

Btw, we have packs for only 6 drafters tomorrow. Let me know who is interested.

:phone:

Top Bottom