• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Yeah we are! Hit me up sometime this week. I got some friends coming for brawl and they wanted to get some play.
We'll play sone melee as well. And also...

"9 duece!!! Creepin while yo sleeping"

Word, word. I'm free tomorrow night if you'd be down. Other than that the only days I work are Tuesday late, Friday late, and Saturday all day. What works for you let me know.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
I'm leaving Pittsburgh on Tuesday for winter, good luck at /HOPE everyone who's going! Someone use the AN27 tag for me once! :p

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Word, word. I'm free tomorrow night if you'd be down. Other than that the only days I work are Tuesday late, Friday late, and Saturday all day. What works for you let me know.
Im free mon-wens before 5 off thursday and Friday after five. So when ever your free and wanna play hit me up. I'm be playing all week while im not working.. Gotta get back to form after a disappointing tourney:(

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
So since I can't Smash with other people over break, I'm being productive and improving my Fox tech skill.

Also writing a Java program to automatically upload friendlies videos I record, during the recording session.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Get a super **** computer and an emulator, and one for me, and I will play you through the internets.

Top Bottom