• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, so being stuck in Delaware until the seventh, I have no one to smash against for a while. So I've been ****ing around learning fancy new tech skill stuff. So far I've figured out moonwalk edgehogging, PC edgehogging, and Doraki walljumping. I also wondered if you could shine-grab people with Fox out of a running shine like you can shine-upsmash, and it turns out you can. That should lead to some stupid/funny combos.

What else should I do for the next couple weeks? lol

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Hey guys, so being stuck in Delaware until the seventh, I have no one to smash against for a while. So I've been ****ing around learning fancy new tech skill stuff. So far I've figured out moonwalk edgehogging, PC edgehogging, and Doraki walljumping. I also wondered if you could shine-grab people with Fox out of a running shine like you can shine-upsmash, and it turns out you can. That should lead to some stupid/funny combos.

What else should I do for the next couple weeks? lol
You should practice up throw to upair.
It's pretty tough though. I mean silent swag can do it. But Yo.. It's silent swag.

"damn baby I can't do it that fast but I know somebody who can"

Nakamaru

Smash Master
cobalt, try to do the up-throw > Shine WD back upsmash shenanigans that foxes love to do, but instead of an upsmash. Try for a grab. It works on fox and falco i swear.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
cobalt, try to do the up-throw > Shine WD back upsmash shenanigans that foxes love to do, but instead of an upsmash. Try for a grab. It works on fox and falco i swear.
Cool, I'll try this. As soon as I can find another controller so I don't have to deal with level 1 CPUs constantly DIing slightly behind on every single damn upthrow.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Awwww wemp, we'll see you at tekko soon enough ^.^

Merry Christmas everyone

Happy Holidays to be ****ing politically correct or whatever (._. ) ( ._.)

TheLake

Smash Master
Lains a hott son of a bliiiipp

Woody i used your tag!

Swags from the ghetto i swear

and carolls got pipes o gold

Lymes ma doog

and vudu IS my heart <3

Most hyped match was yoshi vs ness

and takis good with fox

and the word "and" is fun to throw around

I did this in the wrong spot...

Alan for best stats falcos province

LOGAN I BOUGHT GIFT WRAP AMUMU <3

AprilShaw

aka Logan
LOGAN I BOUGHT GIFT WRAP AMUMU <3
asdjkjfasidjfdsijgpodfibhjpaunhsdlfnasdfiogvjabfhdfuhbvdiufhiuhfiaunhdifasdiasspodfhdhdsbiodfhaodfodsjpaunhsdlfnasdfijkjfasidjfdsijgpodfibhjpaunhsdlfnasdfiogvjabfhdfuhbvdiufhiuhfiaunhdifasdiasspodfhdhdsbiodfhaodfodsjpaunhsdlfnasdfiiuhfiaunhdifasdiasspodfhdhdsbiodfhaodfodsjpaunhsdlfnasdfijkjfasidjfdsijgpodfibhjpaunhsdlfnasdfiogvjabfhdfuhbvdiufhiuhfiaunhdifasdiasspodfhdhdsbiodfhaodfodsjpaunzzzzzzzzoidjaopsijdfpoifhybadohoapzoijdzbvz.a.sdkfjasldkfjasivjiuqpqwerupoizhxfnkjlndzpjoziuaweazoidjaopsijdfpoifhybadohoapzoijdzbvz.a.sdkfjasldkfjasivjiuqpqwerupoizhxfnkjlndzpjoziuaweasijgpodfibhjpaunhsdlfnasdfiogvjabfhdfuhbvdiufhiuhfiaunhdifasdiasspodfhdhdsbiodfhaodfodsjpaunhsdlfnzzoidjaopsijdfpoifhybadohoapzoijdzbvz.a.sdkfjasldkfjasivjiuqpqwerupoizhxfnkjlndzpjoziuaweazoidjaopsijdfpoifhybadohoapzoijdzbvz.a.sdkfjasldkfjasivjiuqpqwerupoizhxfnkjlndzpjoziuaweasijgpodfibhjpaunhsdlfnasdfiogvjabfhdfuhbvdiufhiuhfiaunhdifasdiasspodfhdhdsbiodfhaodfodsjpaunhsdlfnodsjpaunhsdlfnasdfiiuhfiaunhdifasdiasspodfhdhdsbiodfhaodfodsjpaunhsdlfnasdfijkjfasidjfdsijgpodfibhjpaunhsdlfnasdfiogvjabfhdfuhbvdiufhiuhfiaunhdifasdiasspodfhdhdsbiodfhaodfodsjpaunzoidjaopsijdfpoifhybadohoapzoijdzbvz.a.sdkfjasldkfjasivjiuqpqwerupoizhxfnkjlndzpjoziuaweazzoidjaopsijdfpoifhybadohoapzoijdzbvz.a.sdkfjasldkfjasivjiuqpqwerupoizhxfnkjlndzpjoziuaweasijgpnasdfijkjfasidjfdsijgpodfibhjpaunhsdlfnasdfiogvjabfhdfuhbvdiufhiuhfiaunhdifasdiasspodfhdhdsbiodfhaodfodsjpaunhsdlfnasdfiiuhfiaunhdifasdiasspodfhdhdsbiodfhaodfodsjpaunhsdlfnasdfijkjfasidhsdlfnasdfiogvjabfhdfuhbvdiufhiuhfiaunhdifasdiasspodf

When are we playing?

gouda

Smash Journeyman
I can only dream of the effort to actually make a block of text that immaculate full of keyboard mashing.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Type your name: Philip Logan Baird IV
With your elbow: p;[nhjikl.p; .;lanmbn bakkidfcfffccd iv
With your nose: philip logan baird iv
With your eyes closed: Philip Logan Baird IV

my nose has tech skill

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Type your name: Philip Logan Baird IV
With your elbow: p;[nhjikl.p; .;lanmbn bakkidfcfffccd iv
With your nose: philip logan baird iv
With your eyes closed: Philip Logan Baird IV

my nose has tech skill
You forgot the nose and eyes closed iteration.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
So tired...after 400 KOs worth of Fox tech skill practice, my arms are pretty much dead, but doraki walljumping is now about as easy as wavedashing, I can upthrow-shine-WD-upsmash spacies consistently, I can drill-waveshine Falcon and Peach consistently, and I can upthrow-shine-upsmash Falcon most of the time.

IT WAS WORTH IT

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
So tired...after 400 KOs worth of Fox tech skill practice, my arms are pretty much dead, but doraki walljumping is now about as easy as wavedashing, I can upthrow-shine-WD-upsmash spacies consistently, I can drill-waveshine Falcon and Peach consistently, and I can upthrow-shine-upsmash Falcon most of the time.

IT WAS WORTH IT
Gettin' yo grind on Woody good shirt.

Renth

Smash Hero
Pound 5

I was wondering, if you guys were going and your housing arrangements. I was planning on traveling there with The Cape but I don't have anywhere to stay, if you have extra room in a hotel or housing somewhere that I could get in on let me know.

Thank you.

Top Bottom