• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
So, is Smash happening tomorrow? If so, in the commuter lounge? Just want to make sure; this will be the first time I can go in a while.

takieddine

Smash Master
That above statement confuses me.

Does it imply that you are now driving to the tourney?

Edit: 1 Spot is up for grabs then, lets take SILENTSWAG

So in my car:

Myself
Carroll
Lon?
Woody?
1-spot

I'm thinking we go to carnegie, I stay over with you Carroll, that way lon can get there easy, and we pick up woody early in the day.

I wanna get there around 10:30

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
That above statement confuses me.

Does it imply that you are now driving to the tourney?

Edit: 1 Spot is up for grabs then, lets take SILENTSWAG

So in my car:

Myself
Carroll
Lon?
Woody?
1-spot

I'm thinking we go to carnegie, I stay over with you Carroll, that way lon can get there easy, and we pick up woody early in the day.

I wanna get there around 10:30
Yeah that's cool. And if we gotta bring silent swag... Fine.. Lol we'll talk tonight.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Check the thread.

Its gonna be at the last tournament that i went to in Ohio was, at the comic book store. I think we were with jacob.
Just to clarify, We will have much more room than last time. That tourney was a failure lol

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
So, do we even have any Duquesne students to get us in this week? I don't want my last smash Friday for a while to be ruined. :|

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I declare this rick roll a fail due to advertisements that come before the video, thus giving me ample time to read the title and proceed to exit the window before it begins.

Ironically the advertisement was for cataclysm.

You should kill yourself.
I didn't get the advertisement.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
WEMP MASTA FLEX, are you back in pittsburgh?!

Also lets take a vote. Who will be willing to put up with driving to MI for the tourney there instead?! It would still be 1-day, just drive early, get here late.
Nope still in texas. I will be there for Tekko however. I will also bringing three friends. This Tekko should be awesome.

I picked up fox as a serious second, Give me your wisdom taki D':

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I declare this rick roll a fail due to advertisements that come before the video, thus giving me ample time to read the title and proceed to exit the window before it begins.

Ironically the advertisement was for cataclysm.

Listening to the song was never the punishment. It was more getting tricked into clicking the link in the first place.

Plus, I wanted to make sure anyone who sat through it had the upmost quality in 80s music video technology!

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Nope still in texas. I will be there for Tekko however. I will also bringing three friends. This Tekko should be awesome.

I picked up fox as a serious second, Give me your wisdom taki D':
Late nair -> shine -> dair is pro shield pressure.

Shine grab.

Shine out of shield.

Shine spikes.

etc

But yeah just practice tech skill. He shouldn't be tough to pick up having already played Falco.

Number one thing to do to get better is to come to Pittsburgh and play smash at Duquesne on Fridays. 8D

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Ill be free for smash over break (after the 19th) hit me up 724-681-2527

Also, I am taking a car to Pound V... there's a chance I may be able to get my parent's minivan if needed. As of now, I think I'll be bringing PuppetMasta (Jesse) and Cavedweller (Travis) so we'll have an extra spot in the hotel too if anybody is interested

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Grats on grabbing 2nd in Ohio Taki, also Naka and Lake for 2nd in teams. How were your sets against 4%?

Top Bottom