• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Guys, I don't know what the hell the situation is in here, but try to keep it civil. I'm not an Atl North moderator, so I'm not going to be handing out infractions but if you guys can't keep the rage in check, I will be bringing this thread to the attention of the appropriate moderators. If you have personal beef, I think it's best to take it to PMs, IMs, or irl talks, I'd hate to have someone get turned off of the smash community because of the rage levels in their local weeklies thread.

takieddine

Smash Master
Guys, I don't know what the hell the situation is in here, but try to keep it civil. I'm not an Atl North moderator, so I'm not going to be handing out infractions but if you guys can't keep the rage in check, I will be bringing this thread to the attention of the appropriate moderators. If you have personal beef, I think it's best to take it to PMs, IMs, or irl talks, I'd hate to have someone get turned off of the smash community because of the rage levels in their local weeklies thread.
Well, to be completely honest Mogwai....I just plain dont like you. Wanna take it up IRL?

TheLake

Smash Master
Keep fighting alan

ITS WORKING! <3

and yay we are melee folks again i reckon

Hey rob what time ya'z *******'z in'z friday?

cause i need to know what size strap on im bringing <3

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Taki and I will be Smashing at around 6pm today, if anyone else would like to join. We will be at Duq. By the way, who has my copy of Smash? I'm still kinda confused about that.

For anyone interested in a cool freeware game you should play Within a Deep Forest, its a great game.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Do you by chance know where i can get the PC version of Cave Story? It is along the same lines of that game in terms of freeware. Just can't frigin find it. >.<

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Need moar luv! Hey anyone going to the rally to restore sanity/fear this saturday? Sounds like a fun time! (I can't go, helping Aaron move).

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Wow. I'm up to my neck in homework, so I can't play.

MY neck, not yours, consider the magnitude of this.

Then, I'm going to a conference this weekend; where I have to find time to study for an exam that is in three weeks.

YES, I do need to start this early.

That, and the conference is in WV, and we all know how much WV loves bla. . . .smashers.

=(

Crazy week.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I have one, but i really dont feel like getting a tv lol. We need wii's with comp cables yo.
Don't worry I'll just abuse the trust of your coworkers and name drop to get a tv.

Jk.

But seriously I could do that, and return it for you my fine sir.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
So alan.
I'm helpin out Mr. Bielstein and his lovely GF move on saturday, and I will be acquiring my vehicle after smash is over. A ride is in it for you if you'd like to venture back to my house via the lightrail.

A-Laon

Smash Master
So alan.
I'm helpin out Mr. Bielstein and his lovely GF move on saturday, and I will be acquiring my vehicle after smash is over. A ride is in it for you if you'd like to venture back to my house via the lightrail.
Time? If I make it, it'll probably be mad late. And what's the fare?

Otherwise, yes siree bawb.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably leave when everyone is done friday night, cuz i gotta take the tv's back upstairs n@ guessing round 12 1230. Fare is 2 bucks. You'll be home real late.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
rob your're back? omg how was europe and stuff. I wish I was there to hear some war stories of your adventures in there. Omg we have to hang out and do the whole swift + pittsburgh thing at the next major. I miss you guys so much!!

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Thomas, don't worry about taking Alan home tomorrow. He doesn't have a ride here.

His internet also works through skype and not through his browser/WoW/etc. xD

gouda

Smash Journeyman
wat? I know Matt refused his ride here in his anger jokingly...... mindgames?

Alan, you really don't have a ride here? FOR ROB ****IT, FOR ROB.

teleportation.

Top Bottom