• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

takieddine

Smash Master
Alright bro, no problems. I'm not going through the trouble to host an even for myself I could care less. Everyone can do whatever they want...

We have 20+ people there anyway on some occasions, and its not like that place is TEEMING with life. what im trying to do is sacrifice some of my effort and time for everyone to have a good time, but if its just not meant to happen then it wont really.

If someone wants to smash a bit this Friday send me a PM and we'll figure out a place and time.

pound4

Nakamaru

Smash Master
well i have two TVs for the moment. Since i have steve's TV until i can get that back to him. A wii and GC, like 342 memory cards but only 1 copy of smash.

So if someone can bring a copy of smash, i can possibly bring two setups to wherever we end up smashing this week.

takieddine

Smash Master
lol what do you mean "finally" as if we're in denial that we're still having fun with Melee?

No one decided that we'd only play Melee, its just what everyone wants to play...

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'll host over break!!!!! I have a venue with plenty of space and heating. When is everyone good to smash?

AprilShaw

aka Logan
so are people finally playing brawl? or is it still just melee?
So are brawl players done being absolutely idiotic? You guys are a plague that's killing the smash community, seriously. No one outside of the brawl you community likes any of you. You have just proven why. Grow the **** up.

That said, $1 tourney would be ****, but doing it the weekend before finals would be a terrible idea. Do it towards the end of Christmas break, if we could get 30+ people then daaaaaaaaaamn would that be awesome lol. That'd get us on the radar for sure :laugh:

Dunno if hosting at the nitespot would work too well though. Would you host 30+ people for a tourney Jacob? O.o

AprilShaw

aka Logan
....Fixed!
If you wanna ask people to play Brawl with you, do it, we'll find someone to play with you. If you wanna make yourself look like a ****** defending a game none of us like, well... good job. If you're just trolling, do something more exciting. Editing quotes is old and boring.

takieddine

Smash Master
....Fixed!
Brawl+tourney=DOES NOT COMPUTE

Shows that you have a lot of friends to play brawl with, trolling on a thread where people are taking part in something they enjoy and more importantly something that actually exists... lol. where are the brawl tourneys here in Pittsburgh?

Heres a game you may enjoy:

TheLake

Smash Master
I love editing quotes

and Wow lol look heres the zoey 101 here

we can hold a mini tourney at like jacobs house or dusqense this friday

we did it before

its not a big deal

it REALLY isnt

after that....we can hold an ACTUAL legit tourney with recording, *****es, yugioh and apple dumplings with mustard over the break

we lay the seeds

the plants will grow

and the world will listen

taki dont get so defensive, if you want to host somthing this friday do it

you have everyones support except rob

ill get us into dusqense

ill do it

so help me god ill do it

Engel

Smash Journeyman
"Everyone around you is rooting for you. Don't give up." ...is what a fortune cookie told me today.... we must make smash happen at Duq this Friday or somewhere or something somehow

DO.IT.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
My fortune cookies are always vain and sarcastic. Why do you get all the luck? =(
I got rejected for a programming job earlier then got said fortune... I took it more like Captain Falcon kneeing me to the face then saying show me your moves. Guess I gotta get serious...

*queues up a missile storm*

takieddine

Smash Master
*builds a bridge to get over that big river of Melee tears*
Who is the one griping about people that wont play his/her(lol) game?

Yeah I thought so...

I'm not getting defensive, i was simply stating that if people really didnt want an event this Friday there doesnt have to be one, I was only trying to do everyone a favor and make it my burden to organize such a thing but it looks like we now cant, because the Nitespot is apparently off-limits...

TheLake

Smash Master
Who is the one griping about people that wont play his/her(lol) game?

Yeah I thought so...

I'm not getting defensive, i was simply stating that if people really didnt want an event this Friday there doesnt have to be one, I was only trying to do everyone a favor and make it my burden to organize such a thing but it looks like we now cant, because the Nitespot is apparently off-limits...
lol riiight

You have more people showing interest than disinterest cheif wildflame

so go forth

GO FORTH AND DIE!!!!

DETHKLOK DETHKLOK!

takieddine

Smash Master
Alright everyone tell everyone else, If people just show up with setups and possibly TVS, I can host a tourney from there...Firstly, we have to find out if the nitespot is open this Friday

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Here's a quick fix for everyone:

1) Go to the top of the page
2) Go to user CP
3) Under settings & options, click Edit Ignore List
4) Add Sleek Media

Thread++

Renth

Smash Hero
If you guys can, I still have to talk to my friend i'm staying with for the week in pittsburgh.. host something this saturday and i'll see if i can make it. Depends if i'd have a ride from where i'll be staying again i'll get that information, Nakamaru will be kept up to date via cell phone when i arrive.

Top Bottom