• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
Matt will be coming over today (Friday), so today's the day.

If anybody plans on coming, just let me know what time: 724-766-4584

Also, if at least 2 more people can make it, another set-up would be nice. It's no big ordeal: just a cube, game, and any small TV will do perfectly.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Row Row!

Fight The Powah!
I'm gonna take that as a:

"I'm coming and I'm bringing more people and a set-up so dis is gonna be da shin dig to be at, yo."

For the record, every fast food establishment under the sun is within 3 minutes of my house. Sheetz is a two minute walk.

TheLake

Smash Master
I HATE cool shows (except FLCL and Yu Yu hakusho) they make me soooo mad somtimes!

On a more logical note I got a party today *****es so Im afraid we gotta blow this fish another time at another place.

For me that is...everyone else is fair game *gives shifty eyes to jacob, john and mike* Make me proud boys

John play yoshi for me

A-Laon

Smash Master
On a more logical note I got a party today *****es so Im afraid we gotta blow this fish another time at another place.
You got a party? A party that could possibly surpass the amazingness of SMASH BROTHERS? Most doubtful, sir.

By claiming a party to be adequete negation of a smash event, you must fulfill all of the following at said party:

1- Get laid
2- Get plastered
3- Get laid again, now plastered
4- Make incredibly witty turn-around tangents
5- Show up some fool in a poetry reading
6- Get laid, ya know, one for good luck

Failure to do so will result in me saying, "You fail," only your degrading acknowledgement of my statement's unarguable truth will drop you into an inescapable state of depression, unable to make a counter-argument and effortlessly make me look like an idiot... again.

You have been warned

TheLake

Smash Master
You got a party? A party that could possibly surpass the amazingness of SMASH BROTHERS? Most doubtful, sir.

By claiming a party to be adequete negation of a smash event, you must fulfill all of the following at said party:

1- Get laid
2- Get plastered
3- Get laid again, now plastered
4- Make incredibly witty turn-around tangents
5- Show up some fool in a poetry reading
6- Get laid, ya know, one for good luck

Failure to do so will result in me saying, "You fail," only your degrading acknowledgement of my statement's unarguable truth will drop you into an inescapable state of depression, unable to make a counter-argument and effortlessly make me look like an idiot... again.

You have been warned

Hmm I could do all of those but I think doing 7 alone will suffice

7- Husseling noobs at smash bros with roy only ;)

Leave it to me brah *cracks knuckles* leave it to me

A-Laon

Smash Master
Jacob should have smashed with us but he needed to FINISH THE JUB

Aaron, while forest green roy is quite the beast, the good 'ol fashioned Roy still stands high as the one true keeper of the ****. Forest green is about on par with red roy. Golden boy trails not far behind. "Five blue is right out."

Row row, fight the powah

Remember Matt, SD = self destruct, yet it also = self degrading. Permit neither.

<3 Butler some more

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
Alan's house is about 15 minutes away from mine, I get the feeling I'll be hanging out there a lot more just for ease's sake. Smashers need to learn to get liscenses :p

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Yes but the more smashers can drive (legaly) the farther we can travel. Because we can spread the trip time between people in the car. THATs why licenses are important.

TheLake

Smash Master
That and its for the ladies

Awwwww yeeeeeaah

Oh forest green trumps all followed by blue, yellow and green in no paticular order

Umm original roy is cool i guess...umm....yeah whatever floats your boat alan

Butler <3 U 2

Vyke

Smash Champion
We pimped out the garage with a strobe light, a multi-color disco rotating ball, a boombox, some lamps, a deerhead... and a bear.

Yeah. That's right.

A ****in' BEAR. He ain't callin' ya for dinner.

ROW ROW
FIGHT THE POWAH!

A-Laon

Smash Master
All I meant was that the initial difficulty to afford and support a car is moreso the reason people lack the ambition to get their licenses, not that it makes one not worth having.

Strobe lights cause seizures.

TheLake

Smash Master
We pimped out the garage with a strobe light, a multi-color disco rotating ball, a boombox, some lamps, a deerhead... and a bear.

Yeah. That's right.

A ****in' BEAR. He ain't callin' ya for dinner.

ROW ROW
FIGHT THE POWAH!
**** just got real O_O

Dont chu worry Mr.Mow We turds are gonna stink your place up soon enough ^_^

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey guyz, whats up? One more week left until my grand FINALE! haha. Who all is going? I already have housing arranged for u guyz =). Let me know in my thread

Vyke

Smash Champion
I think it depends on if Naka wants to drive and how many people want to go (But also don't want to drive.)

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I will be 100% for going if we take someone elses car and we share the load. Like Vyke we take your car and we btoh drive 3 hours there. Driving a lot lately has been killing my lower back.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Unfortunately my car is a no-go for long trips like this, since it's been experiencing a few problems. I might be able to rope my step mother into taking her luxury buick for the trip but that's not likely, and the truck doesn't get very good gas mileage.

I'll think of something, hopefully. Otherwise there's still some good smash opportunities coming up.

Oh and

ROW ROW
FIGHT THE POWAH!

Tyberg29

Smash Cadet
I feel so out of sync with you all...if you let me know when and where it's going down, I'll try to make it...=/

Top Bottom