• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

D20

Smash Lord
True, but there is no place to park overnight at Duquesne. You need to have a parking pass... which I don't have.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I could probably house a few people possibly, but i'd like to hold that as a last resort because im not sure if i can go to smashtastrophe yet or not. Might be going to chicago. : (

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Not soon enough!

@Taki
--Give me a call if we can get a place to smash up at Duq. Im outta class, and yea... nothing to do. -.-

if you dont have my number its 412-897-9398. I dont have your cell.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
What time are people showing up today? I have an interview at 5:30. Meaning I need to leave Duq by like...4. So would showing up from 1-4 be effective at all?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
depending on when i get out of class depends on how long i can stay. : ( Regardless i have to leave at 5:20 to leave for work.

Please god let me get out of class early.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
brawl is terrible, Rob, we're double or nothing rematching the next time we're in the same room with brawl (what a stupid game...)

also, I never want to see that dude again, the one who was there this week and kept telling us not to call it a stupid game. He's more annoying than anyone I've ever met...

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Hey, we're missing a player for 4v4 Halo at Tekko. Anyone feel like playin? I remember Naka saying he played.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
That'd be great. I just found out that another friend of mine (Dale) was told that he's going to NY that weekend...suddenly. So now we need 2. That'd be great TS-erp-Engel. Make sure he knows its on the MLG slayer map types.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
No u didn't. We're missing 2 guys now. If you and Engels friend play, we have a team of 4. GT: NineVolt11 (EDIT: I will only be online to play today, so if u feel like it, shoot me a message on AIM.)

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone by chance find a black USB cable bound up? It's my Zune charger, and I think it may have fallen out of my bag when I unpacked my stuff. Also, blue sony headphones, with silver wire. Thanks

takieddine

Smash Master
I will look for the Zune charger for ya, I skimmed the area around for a bit and it didnt seem like we left anything though. I'll double check.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Found the Zune charger this morning, but the headphones are gone. No big deal, they were on they're way out anyway. Thanks Taki.

EDIT: Engel, can u tell ur friend that we actually don't need him now. I hate to offer a spot and take it back, but Dale is going now, so it seems that Me, Demon, Dale, and Naka = 4.

xyt

Smash Lord
anybody driving to the Escape tournament and would like to offer Sheik a ride? = /
nail? someone? please? = /

*rob's car is full, evan is in rob's car, wes/matt are not going*

sigh..

xyt

Smash Lord
In the case that i do not go to the escape tournament
i will be going to tekko for one of the days
which ever day holds the melee events
do you know when they are lake?

TheLake

Smash Master
Well I read in a forum there gonna try doing tournys each day. But If there is gonna be a big one its gonna be saturday (saturdays when all the cool stuff goes down...RAVE BABY!) so Id go on saturday.

Hope to see ya there! (And if our paths cross....you know what must be done *bows*)

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Whoops, got the dates mixed up, I can't go to Escape because of Tekko, the pre-release is next week.

Hells yeah RAVE! (I'll be glowstringing with blue and yellow glowsticks, you should approach me when they aren't being swung around me at high velocity)

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Sheik, im gonna warn you ahead of time that the tournament for melee is going to be free, and its $30 to get in to tekko. Friendlies will most likely be FFAs or brawl all day.

So im not sure if it what you are expecting when we say smash tournament.

Top Bottom