• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
The only Mario stage we don't have is the Mario Bros. stage (right?)... and I think it'll be a while before that gets revealed. Probably going to be a Pokeball update.
HAH! Do me a favor, post that the next update won't be Lucario cause it will take him a while to be revealed.

:chuckle:

I'm hoping for a character tomorrow.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........:mad::demon::grrr::evil:
you guys have no right to tell me to stop.....even if i was wrong who cares....
OMG.......just like leave me alone

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........:mad::demon::grrr::evil:
you guys have no right to tell me to stop.....even if i was wrong who cares....
OMG.......just like leave me alone
because you're purposefully spamming now please stop

I'm thinking Luigi tomorrow as well.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
1) Peach's Castle is not in Brawl. Tough break. That's a warning for spam, by the way.

2) Luigi is highly likely to be the character that will be revealed this week. Judging on the fact that Sakurai will appear to go in order of most vs. matches in order to unlock (Ness - 5, Marth - 10), Luigi is the next secret character still to appear on the DOJO (22).

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
"Actually though, this is how detailed we've drawn them!
Probably just because we like them so much."

Do I smell some delicious Sakurai-san Sarcasm? Hmm?! :laugh:

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
"Actually though, this is how detailed we've drawn them!
Probably just because we like them so much."

Do I smell some delicious Sakurai-san Sarcasm? Hmm?! :laugh:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Hey, why is Shadow Moses available from the start while this isn't?
Because Snake was the first 3rd party character to be revealed. Since Snake was the center of attention among smashers everywhere, Sakurai decided to give special treatment to him.

That, and he is so awesome that his own stage doesn't need to be unlocked(which is the case for Capt. Falcon as well;)).

But, I digress. Since the Dojo's current trend is revealing a "hidden-character-of-the-week", I suspect that Luigi might be the next one to make his appearance.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Come to think of it... wouldn't it have been a much better surprise if Sonic wasn't confirmed through the site? I mean, come on, *SPOILER*
seeing Sonic at the end of SSE? What a surprise!

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
Come to think of it... wouldn't it have been a much better surprise if Sonic wasn't confirmed through the site? I mean, come on,
I agree :)

Man it's such a pity that the game has been delayed so far back.. most of us know almost everything about the game by now.

Whatnow88

Smash Rookie
Central California BFC 0516-6973-7296 Up for anyth
Whatnow

Normally we get two updates on Fridays. One is defiantly going to be a character and the other will probably be something to do with an item. Mostly because we haven't had either this week. I do hope it's Lucario because I'd like to officially know some of his tricks. It might be interesting if Sakurai did a Mewtwo comparison.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Some people wish they have psychic powers. XD But just about all of use want the Green Thunder update, you know I do.

SonicMario

Smash Master
It actually might happen because if Sakauri is going by number of event matches. Then Luigi is next. Ness needed 5, and Marth needed 15. And unless a different character shows up, Luigi is the probable next character to be put on the DOJO.

Top Bottom