• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I was going to say Luigi, but it looks like everyone else already said that.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Captain Falcon Tommorow.

I see a pattern in his character updates. Ness was revealed first, and is the simplest vs. mode unlockable character requiring only 5 matches to unlock. Next was Marth, who required 10 (wasnt it?) matches to unlock. captain falcon was 15 I believe, so he should be next.

If he's not revealed tommorow, Ill eat my OTHER foot.

Luigi needs 22, so hell come after Falcon.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Negative Zone is the name huh? It's.... Genius

I didn't think it would have that many effects though.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
What the hell does " (Star Fox of course, this is not a typo that is missing an N)" that mean? ya lost me.

It comes from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Watch this video of Dio Brando doing it from the video game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbArvIqZzkI
What the hell does that video have to do with Luigi's final Smash.

And 2nd, why the **** would Sakurai model Luigi's FS off of that.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Characters will be revealed in this order.
1 Ness
2 Marth
3 Luigi
4 Falco
5 Captain Falcon
6 Lucario
7 R.O.B.
8 Mr. Game & Watch
9 Ganondorf
10 Jigglypuff
11 Toon Link
12 Wolf

Got this from their trophy number and how many brawl's it takes to unlock them.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think he got it off Brawl Central. He's a member there too. But yeah, here is the order of characters that will be on the DOJO before realease. Next Week: Falco, Week after that: Captain Falcon, and the week after that: Lucario. ROB seems to get on the DOJO the same week Brawl Releases in America.

VivaLaPika

Smash Cadet
Nice, I want to see high quality pictures of Lucario. Remember how good Ice Climbers looked in HD? Any furry characters look so good in HD (it's funny that Fox isn't actually furry).

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Where'd you get the trophy numbers from Tyrannotaur?
I think he got it off Brawl Central. He's a member there too. But yeah, here is the order of characters that will be on the DOJO before realease. Next Week: Falco, Week after that: Captain Falcon, and the week after that: Lucario. ROB seems to get on the DOJO the same week Brawl Releases in America.
Yup yup. There's a topic on there that lists all the trophies. Pretty handy.

I'd like to see what Sakurai will say about Falco and Wolf's FS..

There are also going to be a few weeks with more than one character. Sakurai said he would continue to update for two months at the end of January. That means he'll update till the end of March which is only 7 weeks for 9 characters. There's bound to be a week or two with more than one character.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
my prediction?
the world WILL NOT end in 2012, it will end new years day of 2013
just when we are getting settled back down

idk how you can predict about a game thats already out in japan btw!

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
I'm thinking we are getting a stage next.
The secret characters are probable revealed in the order you get them in vs matches. So we already got ness, marth and luigi, so the next character would be Captain Falcon.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'm thinking we are getting a stage next.
The secret characters are probable revealed in the order you get them in vs matches. So we already got ness, marth and luigi, so the next character would be Captain Falcon.
Actually, it would be Falco, then Captain Falcon.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Here's a prediction for ya.

Captain Falcon
Lucario
R.O.B.
Ganondorf
Mr. Game & Watch
Falco
Jigglypuff
Toon Link
Wolf

That is my list of the order of future character confirmations based off the requirements for ness and marth. Can't wait to see if I can get 10 for 12.

SonicMario

Smash Master
no, Falco requires 300 vs matches and Captain Falcon requires only 70 matches
Actually, 300 belongs to Sonic, not Falco. Falco is 50. Falco will be the next character updated.

People are starting to get confused on which of the blue animals can you unlock in Brawl by VS. Matches 1st. People said that Sonic has 50 matches, when he has 300. And Now Falco has been said at 300, but really it must be 50.

So for Falco and Captain Falcon. Falco will come 1st, then the Captain will appear.

As for predictions:
If Character: Falco
If Item: Assist Trophy-Shadow or Issac
If Stage-...Any secret stage (sorry...)
If Game Mode- More Events!

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
Actually, 300 belongs to Sonic, not Falco. Falco is 50. Falco will be the next character updated.

People are starting to get confused on which of the blue animals can you unlock in Brawl by VS. Matches 1st. People said that Sonic has 50 matches, when he has 300. And Now Falco has been said at 300, but really it must be 50.

So for Falco and Captain Falcon. Falco will come 1st, then the Captain will appear.

As for predictions:
If Character: Falco
If Item: Assist Trophy-Shadow or Issac
If Stage-...Any secret stage (sorry...)
If Game Mode- More Events!
Oh ok, than it's falco. Smashwiki isn't as reliable as I thought.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
What the hell does that video have to do with Luigi's final Smash.

And 2nd, why the **** would Sakurai model Luigi's FS off of that.
That's a really ****ty video demonstrating his power, but Dio (the guy in orange) is from the manga Jojo's Bizarre Adventure who has the Stand "The World" that can stop time (in a Japanese accent, pronounced "Za Warudo"), and when he does, color gets inverted (video game doesn't do that) and everyone can't move except him (Well, Jojo can to at the end of their final encounter in Season 3). In one memorable scene from the manga, Dio stops time and attempts to kill the main character Jojo by dropping a steam roller on him, and has become a Meme thanks to this little video.

2nd, Sakurai would model it because of how awesome Dio is :p (Seriously, that series is pretty huge in Japan and Dio is one of the most popular charcters).

We all know he probably didn't, anyway.

Top Bottom