• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Equinox076

Smash Apprentice
WOW!! it's so quiet...

how many more updates is there? 1 or 2?
the last of the updates...

You know the starting roster is going to be there...

If there's 2 updates left, then they'll be:

Wed: Starting stages
Thurs: Starting characters (possibly confirming C. Falcon, Marth, Luigi, and/or Ness)

Wayfarer

Smash Rookie
I love VG music. Never expected such a massive collection... PLUS MORE as you go along.

This game just keeps getting better and better. :laugh:

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Why do people still care about the DOJO updates? we're getting mega character spoilers here

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=139548

Seriously, by now, with all the confirmations we're getting, we shouldn't even bother with the DOJO anymore.

Confirmations include:

Ness
Marth
Ganondorf
Lucario
Luigi
C. Falcon
Falco

And because of lucario Jigglypuff is basically in.

That's 8 CHARACTERS IN ONE DAY!!

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Rob and Wind Waker Link have been included also. 10 characters...
And Sakurai wont try I don't think, I wouldn't be surprised if the Dojo closed and he just announced every character, final smash, move, music and stage was viewable in their categories on the Thursday. The games been leaked, I'm not too interested in the dojo anymore, just on these leaks.

PK2

Smash Cadet
Oddly, I'm still watching the Dojo today.

Character Update *massive* WITH the last character (if they're existant).

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I Hope we can choose to pick Samus or Zero Suit Samus before the Match too. That would solve the wole, turning Smash Balls off but still wanting to play Zamus, issue. Am I right?

Also. RIDLEY IS A BOSS NOT A CHARACTER! I didnt call it first. But I said it was true!

What now.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's bound to be Green Hill or one of the secrets. He's just dying to let someone know... XD

Actually I hope he says how to unlock Sonic soon. I want to know so I can get ready. I'm going to do something special with that....

FrozenHero

Smash Rookie
I hope the update is that what we think is the final roster really isn't and they have five more characters. I mean have you seen how easy it is to unlock Marth, Falcon, Jigglypuff and Ness? I feel bad because I was expecting to be blown away by at least 40 characters.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I think the only update any of us would care about would be something related to the demo being available.

Either that, or a video of a match played by the 2 best members of the balance team useing their best characters.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Wow, he sure didn't make Ness a challenge to unlock. I may as well just start up a Fox vs Fox fight as soon as I get the game, have the second fire 10 blaster shots at the first while he holds reflector up, then have the second commit suicide to end the match and I'm all set. And 5 Brawl fights wouldn't take long either (especially if Super Sudden Death mode is back). Really, thats easier even than Jigglypuff was in the past two games. I wonder why?

Neat to see some of the specific Luigifications of Ness/Lucas though. The images and videos we have thus far didn't get the PK Thunder difference across. That actually makes me want to try Lucas out, since one of my bigger problems with Ness was always what a pain it was to use his PK Thunder recovery, and by the look of it Lucas has a much easier time with that.

Zevox

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
It's these little tidbits, like the tips with Ness, this is the reason why I'll still read the DOJO!!! It's not going to be the normal "omg smhzbroz." like it used to be before the release, but it's okay...

I'll keep looking and keep waiting for the game to come out here.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I agree. Im gunna check the Dojo every day.

What Im looking 4word to is the Captain Falcon update and the Lucario Update.

Sure we know their in, and we know what they look like in Brawl form... But we need a full front Dojo profile picture to see them in perfect.

Thats what Im hoping for.

Top Bottom