• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

PK2

Smash Cadet
Sakurai.... Thanks for proving your past quote. I look forward to the last of the heroes.

He's not here, that just seemed apt.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
The Smash Page Isn't Loading! Would All Of You Stop Flooding The **** Page So That I Can See It!?!?!?!?!?!? Xd!

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Omg Omg Omg Omgomgogomgomgogmogmogmgomgogmogmogmgomgomgfogmgomgomgogmogmogmogmfofffffffffffffffmomgogmogmog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olimar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
NyaseNya told ya'll that Captain Olimar would be revealed and he was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roatigas

Smash Rookie
Man, finally, the drought has ended! We don't have to talk about something trivial such as who Red Alloy is!
Not to mention the implications for all those "He/she is too small/big" arguments...

GDhunter95

Smash Apprentice
Oh...and there's a music update making it a double update, but I don't think anyone cares.

It's actually kinda cool tune.

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
I predict another crappy update.

(I bet now its finally going to be great because i said that)
Idiot? lol

You all know it's just Captain Olimar because this is the first time I've ever stayed up until the update. You're welcome. ;)

Seriously, I'm waiting for it to come up on the English site, but you all seem pretty happy, so I am too. :D

Weed

Smash Lord
Ah man..so good..
This makes up for Lyn entirely.

Thank you Sakurai, even if having Olimar, who is smaller than a tin can, the size of Mario is a little wierd.

Need this game now.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Wow! Amazing =D a new character! This is so awesome! I didn't even want him playable, but now I think he's awesome! XD Yay, a great new character with a new playtechnique! He's really small.. And music is there too! This is just... such a great update...

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP

A NEW CHARACTER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED ON THE DOJO!!!

Captain Olimar...I've never played Pikmin, but I've never been so happy to see him ever!!

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
THERE HE IS IN JAPANESE!

The music is good too. I appreciate the bag pipes! I appreciate the drought being over! HIP HIP HOORAY!

Eagle

Smash Lord
OMFG YES!!! FK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love you Sakurai. . .

Lightning Ice

Smash Journeyman
It sounds like Olimar can pull up Pikmin until he has all five and the more of them he has backup to use for attacks and maybe he uses a random Pikmin for his attack and depending on who it is he has a different attack. How awesome is this?

Top Bottom